Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

"President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" (1431 Views)

Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity / Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
"President Trump is a doctor with no bedside manners" If you agree click share. If you disagree click like. smiley

3 Shares

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by thesicilian: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
I agree. 100%.
I prefer people who don't colour their words, people who say what everyone is thinking but afraid to say. That is one thing I love about Trump.

3 Likes

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
I agree. 100%.
I prefer people who don't colour their words, people who say what everyone is thinking but afraid to say. That is one thing I love about Trump.

How do you know what everyone is thinking?

2 Likes

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by thesicilian: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

From their reactions you'll know, especially if you are very observant.
Have you ever been in a staff meeting where the boss is talking thrash, but no one says anything, until you (respectfully) object to what he is saying, and then everyone starts talking one by one or at the same time in support of what you said?

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:

From their reactions you'll know, especially if you are very observant.
Have you ever been in a staff meeting where the boss is talking thrash, but no one says anything, until you (respectfully) object to what he is saying, and then everyone starts talking one by one or at the same time in support of what you said?

No.

2 Likes

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by thesicilian: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

No.
Well, I've been in several.
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by coluka: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Trump is a great man
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Well, I've been in several.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by Hyperchi(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

that why i love him, he says things the way it should be not sugar twisting it.
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
oyb:

[img]https://bloximages.chicago2 .vip.townnews.com/host.madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/9/82/9826b861-45b9-5d32-8b85-2f13b4e385e2/58c2e65ed128e.image.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/ -KmYTm3CCzN0/WRp2N9X2gyI/AAAAAAAAkVY/-9ZsXj1T2ac2y0iZrZkchs6e963-tS2YgCLcB/s640/C3RLURBXUAI6fcy.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image. cagle.com/190512/1155/190512.png[/img]

Is that what Chicago town news is saying? Trump is certainly firing anti-missiles to neutralise them. cheesy

1 Share

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hyperchi:

that why i love him, he says things the way it should be not sugar twisting it.

This means only one thing, he lacks manners.
I am sure you would prefer for me to nicely ask you to move yourself a little bit if I wanted to sit next you instead of me telling you to move your ugly azz out of my way. And sometimes courtesy requires us to not comment at all.

I wonder what happened to home training. Seriously!

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mindfulness:

This means only one thing, he lacks manners.
I am sure you would prefer for me to nicely ask you to move yourself a little bit if I wanted to sit next you instead of me telling you to move your ugly azz out of my way. And sometimes courtesy requires us to not comment at all.

I wonder what happened to home training. Seriously!

So you prefer an inefficient doctor who has home training to an efficient and good doctor who has little time for courtesy? No wonder some folks die prematurely because of getting their priorities wrong.
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
"President Trump is a doctor with no bedside manners" If you agree click share. If you disagree click like. smiley

More like a snake oil salesman who happened on a town with cases of the flu and manages to convince the illiterates that he has a magic cure.

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
LordReed:

More like a snake oil salesman who happened on a town with cases of the flu and manages to convince the illiterates that he has a magic cure.

What Medical Doctor would you patronise, the Trump type or the Obama type? cool
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by LordReed(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What Medical Doctor would you patronise, the Trump type or the Obama type? cool

Let's see, shall I go to the doctor who shouts from the roof top that he can cure all ailments but in practice doesn't know which end of the stethoscope to put in his ear or the quiet one who has a proven track record of doing a good job? Hmmm decisions, decisions.

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

Let's see, shall I go to the doctor who shouts from the roof top that he can cure all ailments but in practice doesn't know which end of the stethoscope to put in his ear or the quiet one who has a proven track record of doing a good job? Hmmm decisions, decisions.

That is not the question. It's the other way round. The choice is between a Doctor who has all the courtesy but is not competent and the Doctor who is competent but is brash. Who will you patronise? cool
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

That is not the question. It's the other way round. The choice is between a Doctor who has all the courtesy but is not competent and the Doctor who is competent but is brash. Who will you patronise? cool

Competent? Cannot select people who will do their jobs without scandal is competence? Cannot prove leadership in times of crises is competence? Cannot even negotiate meaningful deals, (his supposed core area of strength) is competence? Man your definition of competence will give dictionary editors nightmares.

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

Competent? Cannot select people who will do their jobs without scandal is competence? Cannot prove leadership in times of crises is competence? Cannot even negotiate meaningful deals, (his supposed core area of strength) is competence? Man your definition of competence will give dictionary editors nightmares.

How about choosing between the Doctor who has a trail record of medical mistakes that has led to complications and deaths but speaks good, impeccable grammar, has a sparkling clean surgery and a Doctor who has a clean record of medical breakthroughs, cures and healing but is not politically correct. Who will you choose?
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How about choosing between the Doctor who has a trail record of medical mistakes that has led to complications and deaths but speaks good, impeccable grammar, has a sparkling clean surgery and a Doctor who has a clean record of medical breakthroughs, cures and healing but is not politically correct. Who will you choose?

I'll take a doctor who is honest with me about my prognosis and my chances of recovery, knowing his success and failure rate over one who is boasting to the heavens but hides his records to make himself look good.

1 Like

Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
LordReed:

I'll take a doctor who is honest with me about my prognosis and my chances of recovery, knowing his success and failure rate over one who is boasting to the heavens but hides his records to make himself look good.

The doctor who is honest is President Trump, he will not tell you the political correctness you want to hear but he will tell you the way to recovery. smiley
Re: "President Trump Is A Doctor With No Bedside Manners" by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The doctor who is honest is President Trump, he will not tell you the political correctness you want to hear but he will tell you the way to recovery. smiley

What great policy that offers recovery has he championed? Repeal and replace Obama Care that he has all but abandoned (which he couldn't even get the RNC that has been shouting it for 7 years to articulate)? The tax plan which is just a massive gift to the rich? The border wall that is a white elephant project meant to soothe his and his fellow racists sensibilities? Or the "not a muslim ban" muslim ban? That about covers it right. So which one of these is the roadmap to recovery?

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does / US Kills Two Top Iranian Military Leaders Bigger Than Bin Laden And Al Baghdadi / Will Trump Be America's LAST President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.