Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway (22470 Views)

APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday / Buhari Renames National Stadium Abuja After MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by judecares1(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
G
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
h
Ibrahim9090:
Space Booked
id911:
j
judecares1:
G
ahahah fear God na
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by naturalflow: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
APC government again?

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by ozoemenaca: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
These people can really fool themselves, where is the railway line except those ones built by GEJ
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by karkel(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Yeligray:
Stop counting it as an achievement for PMB becuz alot of people workd hard for it to come through. Since he became the head of state he has done nothing other than to fight corruption inwhich we don't see results. Who does that?
travelling around the world.... Right now he is turkey
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
2019 loading.....campaign strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Codes151(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Negotiating from 11.9b to 11.1b is sth now abi? That’s negotiation?

I hope we had seen or reviewed other countries and contracts about railway!! 11b dollars for a railway that can be sourced locally !!

Hope it’s gonna last

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by marvin902(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
hope its gets completed undecided undecided
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Andy2274: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
blaqoracle:
GEJ IS A SYNONYM FOR FAILURE.
. And the person that increased fuel from #87 to #145(which GEJ did and you protest against it but applauded when PMB did), made himself petroleum minister and travel to abroad for treatment when doctors are on strike in his country and the hospital in his office is an apology IS SYNONYMOUS TO WHAT?
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by asawanathegreat(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2017
U can't fool us these people
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by UncleBob(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Foolish people! why didnt they call him Mr Goodluck Jonathan projects claimer[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool?
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by UncleBob(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
APC again? NO WAY!
BUHARI again? No WAY! sad
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by melejo(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
"Massive railway line"? Odikwa serious

For your EIA, Soil Test and Borehole
See my signature
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by efighter: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Yeligray:
that project was initiated by GEJ...

Yes, GEJ was a very good man grin grin, he initiated several projects but never completed any. Also several projects initiated by administrations before GEJ e.g. Lagos-Ibadan expressway, East-West road, 2nd Niger Bridge, e.t.c were never completed by GEJ. He starts but never completes.
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Lomprico2: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Lol

Comedians! grin
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by ofem707: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
If Amaechi said railway.does.not.exist, were.they.lieing? If rails were there why then are they constructing it.now. It is the absence of railway system that necessitated what the Buhari government is doing now.
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by demobaba1(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
[s][/s] Buhari is a terrorist
This is ridiculous bro. Very myopic and unintelligent.
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by toprealman: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Kagarko:
They deserve it

very good. Congratulations.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
God bless PMB
Fools like you contribute immensely to our underdevelopment as a nation not necessarily the clueless politicians!
I bet you must have traveled out to see what a functional railway system looks like. Why praise Amaechi( now to be know as "Mr Railway"..... ludicrous!!!) for constructions executed only on paper and inside their sick brains? Is it not laughable that we are applauding incompetence whilst other countries are consolidating on the dividends of democracy? They use our money to buy Nigeria, marry themselves and set up their offsprings..... yet we applaud them. When shall we wake up and fight for what is ours? Our silence on this issue is deafening, our inaction weakening.
APC, PDP, SS,SE,SW,North......Nigerians, wake up!!!!!
We can do better than this......but not with these crop of thieves.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by truthstands11: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Pictures please
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by fynex(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Yeligray:
Michael Jackson wasn't the one that invented the moon walk....but by the time he started dancing it everyone hailed loved and felt he was the originator...

Am really tired of all of you saying it was GEJ, yes we all know that, but you must give kudos to those bringing it to reality...

You can't be made the CEO of GTBANK and just start changing everything, you will definitely implement some plans already put in place before your arrival and you will take the glory or blame if it succeeds or fails...

So WAKE UP!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Bayajidda1: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
A M E C H I?

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Morenikeji090(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Only Yoruba muslims will take this statement seriously.
you are a big bastard for saying only Yoruba Muslims do they tell you religion control Yoruba damn it we do control religion stupid ass, am a Muslim I do go to church I also have Yoruba friends who are Christian they do also go to mosque so Yoruba people believe in both religions we majority of us don't discriminate religion, so respect my people and keep you stupid silly mouth away from us, you idiots always fighting for religion see for your info we Yorubas are not caword that gonna allow religion to control us. Jack ass you this son or daughter of a silly bitch. Grow up rebel like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by Pentagon79(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Yeligray:
what i'm trying to say is that the country doesn't need completion of projects yet, i'm nt completely against it though... The country is at the brink of breaking a true leader listens to his people. If the country is restructed it would be easier for us to move forward becuz we would control our resources and when we do development(projects) won't be an issue
okay, because you want restructuring and intention of resources control government should stopinfrastructural development projects. I sense the same problem if everyone clamouring for restructuring think the same way.
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by donqx: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2017
who cares
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by awa(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Fooling those you can isn't smartness....
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by telleyway: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Thieves in power.

Laying claims to someone else's glory.

Idiots
when will youth in this country stop fooling themselves? Don't you know that government is continuity? Why do you blame gmb for failures even of the past but refuse to appreciate the good things done under his watch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by steam74: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Renaming Amaechi as Mr. Railway. Drama
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by steam74: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
telleyway:
when will youth in this country stop fooling themselves? Don't you know that government is continuity? Why do you blame gmb for failures even of the past but refuse to appreciate the good things done under his watch?
What good things? I really need to know. Kindly list them.
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by telleyway: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2017
steam74:

What good things? I really need to know. Kindly list them.
initiating a project is nothing as far as I am concerned. Implementation is what matters most. Why do people said this government is a future term one? It's because of projects initiation. People were owe salaries for months before this government came In, but we don't accept that as an excuse because they are now in power. Why don't we refer to the past? I am not in any way closer to any government, just saying let's condemn when necessary and applaud also when due.
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by KENZINCO(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2017
And Fashola Mr Lighter
Re: APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway by kawuh(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Yeligray:
that is continuity then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ / APC Considering Impeachment Proceedings Against Governor Fubara - Official / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.