Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying (22029 Views)

Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP / Uzodinma Mocks Okorocha: 'You Can No Longer Walk Freely' / Omojuwa To Gov. Okorocha:You Should Have Just Ignored it, Instead Of Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by ajebuter(f): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Just imagine what governance has been reduced to in Nigeria

Governor lying bold face and getting into pig fight with a private citizen..

Chai....The road is still far for Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by Paperwhite(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2017
All APC members have lies/lying as their numero uno prerequisite of admittance.
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by DONADAMS(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by vertueptime: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Depreacherman:
Okorocha is trying to cover his mess...

But why should a whole governor lie so cheaply

Even if he says omojua is stupid wat will happen? Nothing
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by habsydiamond(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Hey bro, wetin nao. Is it Ur statue.
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by Alphasoar(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
He wanted to send out that tweet as a private message to Omojuwa's dm but he mistook where he was and sent it out publicly . . . and all eyes shall see him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because all eyes have seen him tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by sniperr007(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Depreacherman:
Okorocha is trying to cover his mess...

But why should a whole governor lie so cheaply

He is a politician. lying is an add on in their career
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by free2ryhme: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Ohammadike:
But rochas didn't lie omojuwa is very stupid but he himself is stupider

Oga you have started your own English abi grin

Which one be stupider again

How mercy haba
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by asawanathegreat(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Rochas belle dey like 50litres of palm wine, that is y lies full d belle.
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by donqx: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
oh
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by Myself2(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
aolawale025:
All the things APC did to other people. They can't take it themselves

Anybody wey go separate this Omojuwa and Okorocha tweeter fight,na thunder go faya am

Any of the two,whether Rochas or Omojuwa wey go stop the fight na thunder go faya am
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2017
this governor self and his sweet tongue. .n.a. wa o..n.a. the tongue is now a lying tongue. .one day rich as you will vacate owerri govt house. .maybe you seem to be forgetting that issue
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by Rohzay(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2017
pls erect his statue looking stupid and den we will believe u our lying governor
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by pauljumbo: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Mynd44:

I doubt Okorocha tweeted that himself. His handler probably did and he should announce the suspension of that handler. That will have calmed down things

What's the difference between okorocha and his handler?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by Depreacherman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mynd44:

I doubt Okorocha tweeted that himself. His handler probably did and he should announce the suspension of that handler. That will have calmed down things

Same thing am thinking.... ..
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by Depreacherman(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
vertueptime:

Even if he says omojua is stupid wat will happen? Nothing

Exactly... nothing will actually happen but by denying it he will amplify it..

Sense fall on him

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by awuf2008: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Who told you?
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by EngrSirwhite: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
I blame lie-Muhammad for this.
Re: Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying by SycophanticGoat: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bolustical:
I bet the handler never knew who J.J Omojuwa is, he might have thought he's just an ordinary Tweeter.

This is damage control gone sour.

BTW, I don't really think Governor Rochas is really nursing any political agenda after his tenure coz no sane politician will embark on projects that will permanently remain an albatross for him.

He could have used that same amount of money to make the notoriously dirty Douglas Road a cleaner place.

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!! I thought that you APC jobbers claimed that Okorocha is the only Igbo man worthy to be elected as the president of Nigeria?

On behalf of the entire Igbo tribe, I donate Okorocha Rochas to you lots free of charge. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.