Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) (56877 Views)

Newly Imported Cat 950f Payloader For Hire.....HEAVY EQUIPMENT LEASING / Equipment Leasing And Hiring Business Plan. / Equipment Leasing: Dry-cleaning And Laundry Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by henry45: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello All,

Can someone please advise where/how I can get a CAT 988A or 988B for lease and how much they typically go for. Your quick responses are highly appreciated.

PS: This is much bigger than the typical 950/966 wheel loaders and is commonly used in quarries with 10 CuYd bucket.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Binutiri(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
how much are you ready to pay and location and duration
henry45:
Hello All,
Can someone please advise where/how I can get a CAT 988A or 988B for lease and how much they typically go for. Your quick responses are highly appreciated.
PS: This is much bigger than the typical 950/966 wheel loaders and is commonly used in quarries with 10 CuYd bucket.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Jeffflo: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Metalloid Tech is a full-service construction servicing firm interested in providing your equipment needs. We have payloaders, excavators,
jackhammers, swamp buggies, bulldozers et.al in any form of configuration.
Please contact us on 07033503357 for bookings. Thank you.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Sowl(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jeffflo:
Metalloid Tech is a full-service construction servicing firm interested in providing your equipment needs. We have payloaders, excavators,
jackhammers, swamp buggies, bulldozers et.al in any form of configuration.
Please contact us on 07033503357 for bookings. Thank you.

*EXTREMELY URGENT REQUEST FOR A JACKUP RIG*

A company is urgently looking for a *Jackup Rig* within Nigeria for a 60days job. *Water depth of 200ft (deep sea drilling).* Work to commence end of July. Do you have any client who has one within Nigeria? A my client does not mind a semisubmersible if available.

*NOTE: Please know that it's for completion work, the actual drilling was done in 2014 before it was put on hold, now they want to complete the well. Location is Cross River State. They don't want anything outside Nigeria.*

Call or WhatsApp 08085994525 if you have
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Sowl(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
EXTREMELY URGENT REQUEST FOR A JACKUP RIG*

A company is urgently looking for a *Jackup Rig* within Nigeria for a 60days job. *Water depth of 200ft (deep sea drilling).* Work to commence end of July. Do you have any client who has one within Nigeria? A my client does not mind a semisubmersible if available.

*NOTE: Please know that it's for completion work, the actual drilling was done in 2014 before it was put on hold, now they want to complete the well. Location is Cross River State. They don't want anything outside Nigeria.*

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Jeffflo: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Sowl:

*EXTREMELY URGENT REQUEST FOR A JACKUP RIG*

I will get back to you at the end of the day.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by wonderiyke(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Sowl:
EXTREMELY URGENT REQUEST FOR A JACKUP RIG*

Sorry. The ones we can try for are outside Nigeria. But we do have land rigs which could be deployed to any location upon request. Do let us know in case you have need for them. leeec.ik@gmail.com.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by donimali: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Got a CAT excavator (322L) available for lease for daily pay jobs. Location: Ibeju Lekki. Price: #110,000. Open to negotiation. Call Malik on: 08029619870. Thanks

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by yomisley: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
I need a hand roller compactor machine pls give me a call if you have any. 08083247252
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Pxammy22(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2021
We are Launching the largest Heavy equipment rental marketplace in Nigeria soon!!! - TENDERD
�Tenderd is a heavy equipment rental marketplace, which helps contractors rent and manage quality construction equipment in a systematic and efficient way.
TENDERD platforms helps equipment owners and contractors see where their equipment is, how many hours has it worked, what is the fuel consumption, what are the utilization rates, what is the operator’s driving behavior.
�We invite heavy equipment owners who wants to generate multiple streams of income to sign-up in the link below
https://www.tenderd.com/ae/marketplace
�We'll share with you our demo soon as you complete the online registration
Visit: www.tenderd.com

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by djdannie50: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
EQUIPMENT HIRE

MANLIFT AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
HYDRA MOBILE CRANE AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
Tel: 09011979756

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Sell your dead or faulty laptop to us / Used Clothes In Bales Price Suppliers: Second Hand Clothes Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.