Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (67015 Views)

Is The First Son To Inherit All My Father's Property ? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by ZeroUnity: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Some scammer account, that will make his/her followers Gullible... Why not post the cars with Nigerian numbers inside they said mansion....

People don believe the mediocre self...
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2017
EFCC suppose investigate his parent and child abuse organisation suppose sanction them for improper training.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by hanassholesolo: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Well, that's the way his parents raised him. So who am i to judge.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by perdollar(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2017
he must av afonja blood flowing tru him. that's d way afonja think. if afonja is ur business partner guy u r a dead man walking

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by mokset123: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Whoever coined that stuff is a Nigerian. Bloggers
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Austinoiz(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Health experts have over the time advised married couples to avoid wall-hanging sex in the afternoon to avoid giving birth to WALL GECKOS but sex position adventurers wont hear.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Another prodigal son
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by ChristyB(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2017
This type of children end up dying before their parents even.
I wish you what you wish them.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by MONITZ: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
only people with poor parents will judge and curse this fellow

I will however advise him to poison them to make his day of inheritance come quicker.

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for

work hard so your kids can wish your death come faster and with a fatter bank account

I ve come across a lot of ur comments and I am sorry to say this;" u re striving so hard to be just like NwaAmaikpe and it's still to no avail", perhaps he is ur role model and also know that if it's not panadol then it can be the same thing as panadol..So ride on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by deafeyez: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

I will however advise him to poison them to make his day of inheritance come quicker.

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for him.

work hard so your kids can wish your death come faster and with a fatter bank account

grin
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nackzy: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Ur rili a fool.. Ur children can't wait to kill you so that they can inherit the remaining things... Idiot don't go to sch n make money like ur parent... So that ur children will also campaign for your death too..... Weed smoker like u... U think weed is for all heads
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by semyman: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
The so called parents are childless, he was adopted from motherless home. No true child can ever have such spirit, they should just return him to the gutter he belongs
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
bunmiannie:
hmmm......������ bad child
as you are
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Justiceleague1: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
South african definition of a conehead..thats what they do....in addition to head hunting grin
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Attention seeker...he just posted pics of random cars he probably got from the internet undecided
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Pat081: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
U too can wish ur parent dead too dis is nt new tin because u re thinking with wot u hv between ur legs nt with ur brain useless child or u think d guy will date u after dis ur useless comments [color=#990000][/color]
Evaberry:

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for him.

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by EBISABA(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
Bro go nd listen to dis song.... NO one knws tomorrow! Abi u knw am..
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
Very unfortunate child bt I think this is fiction
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Attention seeking child
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Emokai3(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
People like this die before there parents.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by GODWIN78(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
boy watch ya back nemesis is the law of karma, your kid,s will pray same for you,
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

NwaAmaikpe, come and carry your trainee
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
May your children also say that statement.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Juban(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Drinokrane post=61524124]A South Africa Twitter user, Phetsogo has declared that he cannot wait for his parents to die, perhaps in a car accident, so he can inherit their properties, which includes his dad’s 4 cars and his mom’s 2 cars.

In a tweet which has since gone viral on Twitter, the unidentified guy said:
“I’m the only child, i can’t wait for my parents to die so i can inherit everything. My dad has 4 cars and mom 2”

These car pictures were taken from sales garage. The Vehicles are not registered. It only a poverty stricken dude would reason the way you the tweeter user did.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Harwoyeez(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2017
100% true...Omo oshi
Rokia2:
Better to be childless then to have this sort of demon as a child.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by powerfulengine(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2017
the guy can lie....I saw that range rover picture on mobofree three years ago

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Rick9(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2017
What if he dies before them. As if he can predict the future. Ode
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by sekem: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
The guy fokop

Im for no talk am outside

Im for jus talk inside im mind
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by lozanni(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
What a spoilt brat!
The parents must have over-pampered him through giving him everything thing he ever wanted, now he has grown up to be a very self-centered child who probably thinks the world revolves around him.
He might also think that whatsoever he wants, he will get. I hope he does not commit murder to get the cars he wants.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Better to be childless then to have this sort of demon as a child.
eehen! If u become childless 2moro now u go begin kabash sey even if sey na winsh mek God giv u ***who get dat meme abeg*** grin
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2017
laribari:

Someone said all the things you say are weird and this is a different thread, still you just confirmed what he said. I wonder how long he has been observing you.
Pat081:
U too can wish ur parent dead too dis is nt new tin because u re thinking with wot u hv between ur legs nt with ur brain useless child or u think d guy will date u after dis ur useless comments [color=#990000][/color]
laribari:

Someone said all the things you say are weird and this is a different thread, still you just confirmed what he said. I wonder how long he has been observing you.

The truth is that most of you are dumb. Ever heard of the word Sarcasm?
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Kendroid: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Udonminit!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.