Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (67000 Views)

Is The First Son To Inherit All My Father's Property ? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by edibobo: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Kill them and acquire their properties, foolish boy, don't go out there to struggle so that you acquire yours.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Daeylar(f): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2017
It will shock him if when finds out that his parents had willed all their wealth to someone else

If his parents had mind this child will just die in an "accident"

Anyways. Can't people be arrested for this?
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Pharrel22(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2017
instead of him to pray,not to die before time
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Groovenaija360(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2017
undecided

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Apina(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2017
laribari:

Someone said all the things you say are weird and this is a different thread, still you just confirmed what he said. I wonder how long he has been observing you.
You clearly do not have a sense of humour grin

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by goodnews777: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2017
He could die before his parents. God is great
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Rat poison is just one hundred naira in Nigeria I can send it to you through the South African embassy
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by travelpoint: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Drinokrane:
A South Africa Twitter user, Phetsogo has declared that he cannot wait for his parents to die, perhaps in a car accident, so he can inherit their properties, which includes his dad’s 4 cars and his mom’s 2 cars.

In a tweet which has since gone viral on Twitter, the unidentified guy said:
“I’m the only child, i can’t wait for my parents to die so i can inherit everything. My dad has 4 cars and mom 2”

Since then, his tweet has went viral, social media users have commented on it, and wondered how someone whose parent nurtured for years, would wish death upon them.

Not moved by all of the reply, Phetsogo stood his ground and said everyone was just jealous because his parents are rich!

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-am-only-child-i-cant-wait-for-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe MissyB Dominique
Liar, these are internet cars and houses
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Rolly22(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
only people with poor parents will judge and curse this fellow

I will however advise him to poison them to make his day of inheritance come quicker.

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for him.

work hard so your kids can wish your death come faster and with a fatter bank account

May your own kids wish quick death on you
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by quadree: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
only people with poor parents will judge and curse this fellow

I will however advise him to poison them to make his day of inheritance come quicker.

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for him.

work hard so your kids can wish your death come faster and with a fatter bank account
Better You Start Working For Your Future Kids Now ( Or Present If There Is), So Dat Dey Can Poison You In Time (untimely), To Inherit You! FOTHO.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by pweetiedee(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
All I know is Evaberry and NwaAmaikpe should get married

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
If you don't kill them before their time is done,they will die and you will inherit all they acquired. My only worry is how will you acquire more money to buy new cars and houses when these models become old because you obviously have no iota of intelligence.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by stevecantrell: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
sekem:
The guy fokop

Im for no talk am outside

Im for jus talk inside im mind

Never let anyone know what youre thinking - Michael Corleone.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by gazoka(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
You may die before them oo...

And the dogs will inherit them. Is never a must that parents die first before their children...

Be wise bro..
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Alao96(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na to sharpadly put d bastard for adoption if I see d geee
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Alao96(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na to sharpadly put d bastard for adoption if I see d tweet
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Drinokrane:
A South Africa Twitter user, Phetsogo has declared that he cannot wait for his parents to die, perhaps in a car accident, so he can inherit their properties, which includes his dad’s 4 cars and his mom’s 2 cars.

“I’m the only child, i can’t wait for my parents to die so i can inherit everything. My dad has 4 cars and mom 2”

Since then, his tweet has went viral, social media users have commented on it, and wondered how someone whose parent nurtured for years, would wish death upon them.

Not moved by all of the reply, Phetsogo stood his ground and said everyone was just jealous because his parents are rich!

Useless boy,

He doesn't need his parents to die before he can succeed.

A case study is Davido. He used his parents money and connection to get to the top.

That boy will become poor with this mentality
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by mike4real2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
This guy could be a pauper living in a ghetto those car pictures look like those from a car dealership no plate number.The house pics could be random internet pictures for all we know. Daydreamer.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by karashita: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dan Banza.Omo ale. This one will squander all they toiled for,in no time.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by SUSSYASH: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
society misfit!...He will definately die before his parents, but i just hope neither of his parents said the same thing sometime ago too? sad
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Niftyrules(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
What did you say?
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benita27:
You're immensely endowed with foolishness. Now, you'll think you made sense. No wonder you sleep on NL for "Likes" and "shares". Olodo!.

Na evaberrie you take serious? LOL!

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
in my case, I love my parents, I wish for them to stay with me my entire life
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Na evaberrie you take serious? LOL!
I really don't know how she reasons. Littering the forum with stupid post every now and then. grin
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by jackie35(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
shocked grin

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

'has went'?
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by joshrare(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Drinokrane:

That's an MMR child....dull nigga
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Incrizz(f): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Come on people!
How can you believe everything you read??
Its all wishful thinking!
He is an orphan already and picked those pictures over the net.
He's joking
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by lamalang(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
In this kind of case is the child that usually die first, cos I know two guys that wanted there parents to die early so that they will inherit there property but end up being death
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Better to be childless then to have this sort of demon as a child.
hey I asked u a question undecided
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by JkCosmos: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
more than deliverance......
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by QueenMarvella(f): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kill them if they refuse to die.... Omo Daadaa
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Foolish guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.