Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

When Do U Knwu R In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do U Knwu R In Love (2404 Views)

Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? / How Can U Tell U R In Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do U Knwu R In Love by walexydon(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
what are the signs u notice wen u r in love or falling in love
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by selena(f): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2010
As for me,i will always have this burning feeling in my heart like am going to have a heart attack or something.lol
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by fifi09(f): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2010
Gosh, when your body melts when you're in their arms.
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by rickie4us(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
when your body starts doing jigijigi like railway
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Mudley313: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2010
all those are just the natural/psychological feelings of infatuation/lust. love encompasses more than just emotional feelings
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by abrahym(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2010
When something caught ur feeling
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by TmeD0(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2010
. . .the moment ya ikenga tanda.  grin
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Mudley313: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2010
selena:

As for me,i will always have this burning feeling in my heart like am going to have a heart attack or something.lol
fifi09:

Gosh, when your body melts when you're in their arms.

rickie4us:

when your body starts doing jigijigi like railway

^^^^feelings of infatuation

abrahym:

When something caught your feeling

^^^^feelings of attraction

T@meD0:

. . .the moment ya ikenga tanda.  grin

^^^^feelings of horniness

love is far more complicated than all of the above
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by fifi09(f): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2010
Mudley313:

love is far more complicated than all of the above

Alrighty then, Dr. Phil tongue

@Post: They are not only Ur lover, but also Ur best friend.
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by TmeD0(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2010
fifi09:

Alrighty then, Dr. Phil tongue

@Post: They are not only your lover, but also your best friend.

abi o, no mind Dr. PhilGood o jare. . .na she sabi pass.

loff ko, ife ni **hisses** 
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by fifi09(f): 1:03am On Mar 13, 2010
T@meD0:

abi o, no mind Dr. PhilGood o jare. . .na she sabi pass.

loff ko, ife ni **hisses** 

LOL, you're funny!
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by puskin: 2:14am On Mar 13, 2010
. . . . . when no-one knows anything about love. . . . how can U then know when U are in love. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by noblegas2(m): 3:27am On Mar 13, 2010
walexydon:

what are the signs u notice wen u r in love or falling in love
Wen U Start sending Recharge cards!!! Lmfao!
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Iranoladun(f): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2010
When you will not hesitate to do anything to help or make the one you love happy.

When no one needs to persuade you, when the one you love do not need to pledge anything (even when you are not marry), when you are doing all or some of these without expecting anything in return; be it money, time, donate one of your kidney, eyes etc
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Mudley313: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
Alrighty then, Dr. Phil

stop trying to be a smart-azz. person ask question (probably wit genuine interest to learn) n i try to point out d incorrect/incomplete answers n dat one come make me dr. phil, huh?

When you will not hesitate to do anything to help or make the one you love happy.

When no one needs to persuade you, when the one you love do not need to pledge anything (even when you are not marry), when you are doing all or some of these without expecting anything in return;  be it money, time, donate one of your kidney, eyes etc

more like it
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by daylae(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
When you go to the toilet frequently than usual i guess?
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by walexydon(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
u just knw,u feel it inside and at frm that moment, u knw that something good has happend2 u cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by fifi09(f): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2010
Mudley313:

stop trying to be a smart-azz. person ask question (probably wit genuine interest to learn) n i try to point out d incorrect/incomplete answers n dat one come make me dr. phil, huh?

more like it
Of course, did anyone ask you   (according to T@meD0) Dr. PhilGood grin
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by walexydon(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2010
lol, tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by daduke2k(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2010
Dis dr phil sef. U be confam amebo.
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by walexydon(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2010
just like that giving som1 dr phil,thats funny,nawa for una o!
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Mudley313: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2010
Of course, did anyone ask you    (according to T@meD0) Dr. PhilGood

okpemu. this is a "public" message board and anyone posing a question here is inadvertently asking everyone. so, yes, dem ask me, ode.

dr philgood ni, dr feelbad ko

Dis dr phil sef. U be  confam amebo.

see me see trouble. since wen replying to thread topic come turn to amebo work. u be confam okpemu #2
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by walexydon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2010
hey u guys shuld stop deviating frm the topic and beign childish
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Pweety4me(f): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
Anger. . . tongue
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by fifi09(f): 5:13am On Mar 15, 2010
Mudley313:

okpemu. this is a "public" message board and anyone posing a question here is inadvertently asking everyone. so, yes, dem ask me, ode.

dr philgood ni, dr feelbad ko

Oh really, is that the best you can do?

Seriously, you don't wanna go that route with me so BACK OFF!!!
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Mudley313: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2010
Oh really, is that the best you can do?

Seriously, you don't wanna go that route with me so BACK OFF!!!

oooooh, i'm soooo scurred. . .dis e-gangsta's bout to e-whoop ma azz so i gotta to e-back off, mehn, BUZZ OFF

back to topic. just thot i'd post off 3 stages of love feelings n how they're effected by brain chemicals

1) Lust (the craving for sexual gratification), driven by androgens and estrogens;

2) Attraction (or romantic or passionate love, characterized by euphoria when things are going well, terrible mood swings when they’re not, focused attention, obsessive thinking, and intense craving for the individual), driven by high dopamine and norepinephrine levels and low serotonin;

3) Attachment (the sense of calm, peace, and stability one feels with a long-term partner) driven by the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin.
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Psoul(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
U KW WEN U R IN love WEN u BECOME more foolish DAN U USED TO BE
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Donvilo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
When u know that u care so much about/for her that u can't afford to hurt her feelings cry smiley
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Iranoladun(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
Psoul:

U KW WEN U R IN love WEN u BECOME more foolish DAN U USED TO BE

LOL grin
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by TmeD0(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
Mudley313:

back to topic. just thot i'd post off 3 stages of love feelings n how they're effected by brain chemicals

1) Lust (the craving for sexual gratification), driven by androgens and estrogens;

2) Attraction (or romantic or passionate love, characterized by euphoria when things are going well, terrible mood swings when they’re not, focused attention, obsessive thinking, and intense craving for the individual), driven by high dopamine and norepinephrine levels and low serotonin;

3) Attachment (the sense of calm, peace, and stability one feels with a long-term partner) driven by the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin.

na wa for all these ya unnecessary scientific explanation wey u don carry a simple common sense question go, Dr. PhilGood!

in ya quest to flex ya bookworminess (na new word be dat o  grin), u failed to realize that the OP had already answered his own pointless question

there's a thin line between to sabi book and to apply common sense. . . not saying u no get common sense though  wink

take am sofry sofry o!  by the way, since u dey too engrossed in ya scientific blah, blah, blah, u also failed to notice that the OP seem to be making fun of u

if i lie, see below:
walexydon:

u just knw,u feel it inside and at frm that moment, u knw that something good has happend2 u cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
hin just answer hin jagbajantis qweshun here as u can see

walexydon:

lol,  tongue tongue tongue
 this na after fifi09 called u dr phil

walexydon:

just like that giving som1 dr phil,thats funny,nawa for una o!
need i say more?  
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by Dark1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
Iranoladun:

When no one needs to persuade you, when the one you love do not need to pledge anything (even when you are not marry), when you are doing all or some of these without expecting anything in return; be it money, time, donate one of your kidney, eyes etc

kidney, eyes. . . arrggggh, wetin remain 4 person body *makes a mental note 2 delete the L-word from his dictionary* tongue
Re: When Do U Knwu R In Love by TmeD0(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
daduke2k:

Dis dr phil sef. U be  confam amebo.
brosi, me sef tire o!   undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's In A Guy's Accent? / A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. / The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.