Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? (3038 Views)

Wahala! Ladies Will Now Use Plaster Instead Of Bra To Pack Their B00bs. VIDEO / 'i’m Showing Off My Ass Cos I Think It’s A Trend' - Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her ASS / Kim Kardashian Goes Braless On A Date Night With Kanye West… Ladies Will You Roc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by pzphoto(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2017
The bat wing eye makeup is becoming a trend among makeup enthusiasts.

Are you ladies feeling it?

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/ladies-will-you-try-bat-eyes-which-is.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by pzphoto(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Over to d ladies

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Settingz321(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Orisirisi something!!
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Settingz321:
Rubbish
modelmike7:
Orisirisi something!!
Rubbish Orisirisi Something angry
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Unless a gun was pointed at my head.
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by sinaj(f): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Looks scary!

the 3rd pic tho, is that a doll's eye or somebori's eye
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by tstx(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Abeg.. let it not trend here in Naija o
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by JohnnySavage(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2017
WHO DEY INVENT THIS KIND THING SEF?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by ibkgab001: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Once my baby do this ... that is the end .... i will run to where NK ran too

Because Ojuku ran

NK RAN

I WANT TO RUN as well
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by 9japrof(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Yea they all gon to try it, let a few of our celebrities try it out and let it be good on them, booom naija ladies would join the trend.

Buh it looks cool though, only to be worn on social functions.
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Larrey(f): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Never in my life

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by NKcute(f): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
even if I dey mad
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Samsimple(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Thats how they will be saying rubbish and it will be a must-use,
to any lady that says rubbish or Godforbid

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Lalas247(f): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Nope!

It’s mainly for Halloween if u celebrate and use those fancy dress then this will work ...
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
I love it but I can't do it.
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see... undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Anybody wey do that kain brows come office,I go drive am back go house make she clean her face so she doesn't scare away my customers
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by teewhizzy4real(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
pzphoto:
The bat wing eye makeup is becoming a trend among makeup enthusiasts.

Are you ladies feeling it?

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/ladies-will-you-try-bat-eyes-which-is.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
ladies use dis and u automatically bkoms a witch, naija witch no dy take last.
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by pointblank247(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
if my wife try am eeeh mtsheeewwww
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by khristal87(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
F wax we copy rubish in naija, if its d same way we copy tecnology, we should b competing with America, Rusia n d rest.
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by itspzpics(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
lalasticlala how far... Shey dis post is nt fp worthy ni
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by mizlexy: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thatz scary,, tho meant for certain occasions undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? by Floriiiahj: 6:03am On Oct 19, 2017
BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS/E-COMMERCE WEBSITE

Ebenet Technologies | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | IT Support | Digital Marketing | info@ebenettechnologies.com l (+234) 9022402631 Website : www.ebenettechnologies.com

(1) (Reply)

Vj Adams, Top Celebrities Delete AKA Songs From Their Systems (video) / "I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Adekunle Gold Scrutinizes US Embassy In Nigeria After Visiting US Embassy In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.