Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (33759 Views)

Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / DELSU Final Year Student Drowns While Swimming(graphic photo) / DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Randy100: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Period pain coupled with other complication

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Kai what a sad news dis morning. RIP sister but her frontage no bad at all oo
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
All that big boobs gone now... See life...
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by melejo(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
May her soul rest in peace

For your EIA, Soil Test and Borehole
See my signature
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by tishbite41(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
two re involved : abortion gone sour or she f.ucked with a plus boy
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnholmes:
Why do I have the feeling that she died from an illegal abortion undecided
Seconded! Girls of these days sha! They can lie for the world. I have never heard where menstrual pains killed someone, impossible. She aborted, simple!
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by tintingz(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
So many delusional people with fallacious assumption in this thread.

They are already passing wrong information she died of abortion, why can't she die from menstrual pain if the report said so, she might be SS patient, people die with ordinary cough.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Memories12411: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Menstrual pain? I want to believe she is the first lady to die of such a menstrual excess bleeding. From Monkey Pox syndrome to Excess Bleeding. I hope it is not contagious.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Its might be abortion or miscarriage maybe she didn't know that she is with baby

Rip to her
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Causes of heavy menstrual bleeding

CAUSES

There are several possible cause of menorrhagia , including the following
[1] Hormonal imbalance [particularly estrogen and progesterone], especially seen in adolescents [young girls] who are experiencing their menstrual period for the first time and in womaen approaching menopause.
[2] Pelvic inflammatory disease [PID]
[3] Uterine fibroids
[4] Abnormal pregnancy [like miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy]
[5] Infection, tumours, or polyps in te uterine cavity.
[6] Certain birth control devices [like intrauterine devices or IUCDs]
[7] Bleeding or platelet disorders
[8] High levels of prostaglandins [chemical substances wich help to control muscle contractions of the uterus]
[9] High levels of endothelins [chemical substances which help the blood vessels in the body dilate]
[10] Liver, kidney, thyroid disease or diabetic
[11] Polycystic ovarian syndrome
[12] Fat/obesity
[13] Cancer of the womb, ovaries or cervix
[14] Inherited bleeding disorder

And yes....it could lead to death.
Sauce:http://joasmedical..com.ng/2010/01/that-heavy-menstruation-can-kill-any.html

in this case...u are wrong Sir.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by laiza(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
OH NO, THIS IS SO SAD.
I've seen and read how excruciating the pains could be, BUT, First time I'm reading or hearing about menstrual pains killing someone!!
RIP Pretty.
I de tell you. I'm a Pharmacist and I've never heard it. Maybe, just maybe she used "abortion" pill. RIP
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by laiza(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
sinaj:
The way young people die now is scary sad
correction...young girls... young guys don de kpain since the introduction of money.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Rip na wa ooo to see menses again na wahala
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by donqx: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2017
maybe she is a virgin
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by eaglechild: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Possibly a ruptured ectopic pregnancy
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Chinese God! Messes kill people..... When e no be fountain of blood. Something must be wrong somewhere. Rip to the dead
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2017
It could be ectopic pregnancy,she may not even be aware she is pregnant...but who am I to judge? RIP young lady!
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Dem never talk true undecided
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by teelaw4life(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Majority of us hold and make open our opinion without holding all the proper facts.
A lot of you guys have already insinuated or concluded that she died as a result of a poorly executed abortion. If you're not her boyfriend (if she has one), family or anyone who's privy to exclusive facts on the matter, then you have absolutely no right to have opinions that are simply based on intuitive inference.
RIP to her.
BTW, menstrual pain as the cause of death or not, I respect all you ladies. The things you go through, half of us guys no get the mind.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnholmes:
Why do I have the feeling that she died from an illegal abortion undecided
Maybe an autopsy could to prove it.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2017
That is why regular fokn is recommended for all girls,at least 6 days in a week so as to flush out all the dirty things in the blood
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by otusnora(f): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
i know som ppl hav very severe menstrual pains, me inclusive, bt I've never heard or read about someone dying from menstrual cramps. Something definitely went wrong somewhere. RIP young lady.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Nakairogold:
Some menstrual pains can be so bad but to die from it , hell no way! There is more to this story.

R.I.P young lady

On the hand it might still be possible, she could have died from shock from severe pain or severe bleeding or both combined.
or perhaps endometriosis...it's usually chronic.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Causes of heavy menstrual bleeding

CAUSES

There are several possible cause of menorrhagia , including the following
[1] Hormonal imbalance [particularly estrogen and progesterone], especially seen in adolescents [young girls] who are experiencing their menstrual period for the first time and in womaen approaching menopause.
[2] Pelvic inflammatory disease [PID]
[3] Uterine fibroids
[4] Abnormal pregnancy [like miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy]
[5] Infection, tumours, or polyps in te uterine cavity.
[6] Certain birth control devices [like intrauterine devices or IUCDs]
[7] Bleeding or platelet disorders
[8] High levels of prostaglandins [chemical substances wich help to control muscle contractions of the uterus]
[9] High levels of endothelins [chemical substances which help the blood vessels in the body dilate]
[10] Liver, kidney, thyroid disease or diabetic
[11] Polycystic ovarian syndrome
[12] Fat/obesity
[13] Cancer of the womb, ovaries or cervix
[14] Inherited bleeding disorder

And yes....it could lead to death.
Sauce:http://joasmedical..com.ng/2010/01/that-heavy-menstruation-can-kill-any.html
add Endometriosis to that list.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Holyvet(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
They should have rushed her to Delsuth Oghara or to the general hospital in Sapele. She might just be saved. Some one is about to die and you're taking her to ubth that's not close by. I believe that, there're qualified medical professionals in Delta state. I am very sure they're not on strike, at least for now.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Coldfeets: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Nnaa na wa o!

Is this the first time she's having such menstrual pain?
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2017
lipsrsealed the woman you bleed for 12 yrs gan didn't die!!! Abortion gone wrong make dem find the guy wey dey responsible for the death of both the lady and the child

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by guru90: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2017
So, menstruation kills........ Na lie joor.......
They never talk true wetin kill am.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by sauceEEP(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2017
She suffered from endometroisis.
RIP

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Menstruation abi abortion
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Memories12411:
Menstrual pain? I want to believe she is the first lady to die of such a menstrual excess bleeding. From Monkey Pox syndrome to Excess Bleeding. I hope it is not contagious.
You have access to the internet.please use it wisely .
Cheers
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Y do i have dis feeling she slept with a yahoo boy anybody have dat feeling too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School 1988 Set Celebrates 35th Years Anniversary / See Riddle The Gods Of Wisdom Couldn't Answer(can You?) / Best 8 Pictures Of Buhari That Students Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.