Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (33786 Views)

Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / DELSU Final Year Student Drowns While Swimming(graphic photo) / DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnholmes:
Why do I have the feeling that she died from an illegal abortion undecided

You have just hit the nail on the head.Using pills to induce pregnancy can cause severe pains and blood clots.Although people who suffer from dysmenorrhea often go through more excruciating pains,but I haven't heard of any leading to death.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2017
tishbite41:
two re involved : abortion gone sour or she f.ucked with a plus boy

Certain people should give women a break already ..

Period pains can be 'as bad as a heart attack', say scientists. Periods can cause women as much pain as heart attacks, scientists now believe. There is very little research on period pain despite the fact that one is five women have their lives seriously affected by painful menstruation, Quartz reports.
Yes, Heavy menstruatal cramps can kill.
Smh
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Sijo01:
1000 ways to die! Never knew menstrual pain can kill. May her soul rest in peace.
The kind of pain I used to experience one year after I started menstruating could kill.
These days when I complain of menstrual pain, I still thank god of its no longer as bad as those days.
Then, the thought that my period is coming makes me quiver and someone close to me could notice my fears. Drugs were not working. There was a day the pain made me thought of commuting suicide to end it all but there was nothing close to me at that moment. A pain that makes your brain numb.
At a stage I started wishing I could stop menstrating.
I won't doubt she died from one of those pains.
May her soul find peace on the next world. I just hope there are won't be menstruation in the afterlife

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by tishbite41(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Surrey2Bimshire:

Certain people should give women a break already ..

Period pains can be 'as bad as a heart attack', say scientists. Periods can cause women as much pain as heart attacks, scientists now believe. There is very little research on period pain despite the fact that one is five women have their lives seriously affected by painful menstruation, Quartz reports.
Yes, Heavy menstruatal cramps can kill.
Smh

na u sabi
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Tedassie:

add Endometriosis to that list.

Truth!
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by turner3(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnholmes:
God nose all
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
tintingz:
So many delusional people with fallacious assumption in this thread.

They are already passing wrong information she died of abortion, why can't she die from menstrual pain if the report said so, she might be SS patient, people die with ordinary cough.
People die in their sleep.
But you know nah, our people always like to attach something to death, most people crest their own stories behind every death around them, just any story to make feel safe from death. They forget that one deosnt need to be sick or be in accident before he or she dies yet we pray for peaceful death.
She died because the pain over powered her, some people just sit on their sitting room and sleep off. That's the most peaceful death one can could pray for. Not the one that sickness and pain would have dealt with you and the people taking care of you just for you to give up on them after all the stress.
Her people say she died of menstrual pain, and some people who have never experienced what psi. Is decided it must have been an abortion not knowing that mentration could even be more painful than some abortions
May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by edibobo: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Can the Doctor come out openly and said she died because of menstrual pains? Haba !!!! This is my first time of hearing that. Ladies this is high time for you to look inward to your body.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by axecapital(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
sad crymy dear I can't belive you are gone..we all made it into final year only for death to snatch u away..isoken I will miss u and we the anatomical students of delsu will miss u..RIP crymy dear I can't belive you are gone..we all made it into final year only for death to snatch u away..isoken I will miss u and we the anatomical students of delsu will miss u..RIP
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by orlymat: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Lol.. Which abortion de legal??

Johnholmes:
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2017
ellagabs:

i luv smart guys! ...

What is smart about him, do you know if his girlfriend or wife has committed abortion and he is writing from experience? Pls don't be quick to praise people. Also the girl might have died from sth other than abortion, learn to be open minded.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Cirj: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Adverts247:
A final year student of Delta state university (DELSU) , Isoken Kristal Bright, has passed away leaving her family and friends in sorrow.

The 23-year-old student whose mother is a top nurse at Sapele General Hospital, Delta state – died after experiencing severe menstrual pain which made her to lose excess blood, according to multiple online reports.

reports that She gave up the ghost before she was rushed to University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) in Edo state. May her soul rest in peace.

See photos below :

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/delsu-final-year-student-dies-after.html

That must have been a ruptured ovarian cyst or ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Menstrual pain doesn't kill.
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2017
otusnora:
i know som ppl hav very severe menstrual pains, me inclusive, bt I've never heard or read about someone dying from menstrual cramps. Something definitely went wrong somewhere. RIP young lady.
That means yours is not painful enough.
People die during child birth while many survive
Many die I their sleep and youvwont say because you woke up alive it's not possible people die in their sleep.
People queueing up for one thing oruthe other slump and die. Death can come in any way if tts the person's time. All the reasons behind the person's death is just to answer the question what killed him or her.
I lost my mom years ago and she wasn't sick enough to die but today when someone asks me what killed her, I don't go narrating stories, I just tell them death took her. Because pain or no pain, death will come like a thief, sometimes like a friend (without making one go thru pain and stressing people around them) not like punishment (with so much pain and stress of going from one hospital to another).
May her soul find peace in the afterlife

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by agatha360: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Stop all this disgusting comments. She did not die from abortion OK. And allow her soul rest in peace.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by jayloms: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2017
God rest are soul. Na wa o. Menstrual pains, pregnancy pains, delivery pains. It's well with the ladies o
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by donoti23(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2017
two things involve 1) abortion 2) yahoo +....... coz the rate of yahoo guys in dat school is something else

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Excessive bleeding undecided, heamorrhage, that wasn't menstrual cramps, it's definitely something else
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Ishilove: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Since when did menstrual pain start killing? Sometimes the pain can be so bad you feel like you want to die but you don't actually die. There's more to this than meets the eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnholmes:

My thoughts exactly..
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by senatorS2(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2017
exactly what i am thinking
Johnholmes:
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by makky555(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2017
It's either a menstrual pain sent from her village people or abortion gone wrong...
What kinda menstrual pain is that cry cry
R.I.P ma'am.... God knows why cry it had to be

Adverts247:
A final year student of Delta state university (DELSU) , Isoken Kristal Bright, has passed away leaving her family and friends in sorrow.

The 23-year-old student whose mother is a top nurse at Sapele General Hospital, Delta state – died after experiencing severe menstrual pain which made her to lose excess blood, according to multiple online reports.

reports that She gave up the ghost before she was rushed to University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) in Edo state. May her soul rest in peace.

See photos below :

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/delsu-final-year-student-dies-after.html
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Ishilove:
Since when did menstrual pain start killing? Sometimes the pain can be so bad you feel like you want to die but you don't actually die. There's more to this than meets the eye.

smiley
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Vlord(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2017

Delsu Yahoo bois @work
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Gloria3389(f): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2017
menstrual pain? loss of excess blood?
abegi...I think it's abortion
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by southkidd(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnholmes:
hahaha
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
tintingz:
So many delusional people with fallacious assumption in this thread.

They are already passing wrong information she died of abortion, why can't she die from menstrual pain if the report said so, she might be SS patient, people die with ordinary cough.

The ignorance with a lot of Nigerians. Nigerians don't think. They react. They learn a pattern of reacting and they replicate or reproduce it. A girl dies and Nigerians believe it must be sex related.

They don't know about Menorrhagia and other similar disorders and diseases that can be life threatening.

I have read of someone dying from stifling a sneeze. Just a sneeze. Someone has died from eating groundnut because he is allergic to it.

Someone died from mistakenly drinking breast milk of a woman who ate groundnut. Apparently the compound he is allergic to in groundnut finds its way into breast milk of nursing mothers.

Nigerians are too ignorant. Our university educational system is Junior High at best in saner societies.

When they hear something, they don't stop to think critically. They react. Because they want to be first to comment or they want people to notice them as being funny. Nigerians don't think. Nigerians react. And the reactions they have accumulated and assimilated was done so from highly ignorant people.

It is why a car would dump the corpse of a lady on the road and Nigerians will say she was a runs girl. It is why a lady will be raped and the police will say it is her dressing and call her '' ashawo''. In other words if we buy a fine car it deserves to be stolen and if we build a pretty house it deserves to be burgled and if we leave our kids unattended to, the child deserves to be molested, kidnapped and used for rituals.

We hardly think in this country. We react. We react based on very horrible biases. Gender Bias, Ethnic Bias, Tribal Bias, Religious Bias, Class Bias, Greed Bias, Group/Clique Bias. It is why we are quick to condemn others but support our own when he does the same wrong thing.

It is why we are backward today. All forms of sentiments do not allow us think critically. Because we have a bad reaction tucked somewhere with bias and sentiments as it's bedrock. It is the way we reason and it is the way we speak and ultimately the way we act.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Memories12411: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2017
hAlexandro:
lipsrsealed the woman you bleed for 12 yrs gan didn't die!!! Abortion gone wrong make dem find the guy wey dey responsible for the death of both the lady and the child
Na so! True talk.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Memories12411: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Surrey2Bimshire:

You have access to the internet.please use it wisely .
Cheers
Na only you waka come? Wahala no dey here, please try the next door.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
ellagabs:

i luv smart guys! ...
wink
ellagabs:
Hmmm
i luv smart guys! ...
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Mission2prosper: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
My senior in secondary school. She was a very easy going and jovial person. #RIP
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2017
I Don't want to sound mean but what happened to giving her Felvin or Ibuprofen? .. I've had cramps that made me pass out but dying that's not what menses can do na
either she overdosed on pain relievers or its an abortion case. .. an autopsy should be a perfect option
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmm!! Severe menstrual pain kwa don't want to believe it anyways it can't be as painful as my cousin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best 8 Pictures Of Buhari That Students Can Relate To / Differences Between "In Time" And "On Time" / Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.