Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (52359 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Post/retired olosho
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2017
lol
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by diegwu01: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
What is she teaching this kids?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by SIRTAYLOR(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2017
All her kids are dressed and she's naked.what for? Doesn't she realize she's abusing the psyche of the little boy.after now he Will grow up and start running after his mother's age till he gets disgraced

See him.he's even covering his erection.his mother's nudity is giving him hard on
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by karkel(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2017
kennygee:
Definitely not Nigerians.

Shey na for this cruel economy people wan dey born like cockroaches.
she started burning at age of ten. grin
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by JoshMedia: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2017
fastgyal:
this is how good I wanna look when I start bearing kids, better than I am now.
Those kids are cute
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Whaaat

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Safiaa:
in america they start having kids by 16

And everyone loses thier mind when Northerners start having kids by 16
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by babatunx(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2017
kennygee:
lol.... Kenny Kenny...
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Lapeywilliams(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Nice shotz, but why exposing your bumps?

Meanwhile..............
For people in the agric sector looking for cheap land to buy in Ibadan, you can check my signature here

https://www.nairaland.com/4122006/agricultural-land-ibadan
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Kufie(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Abeg I get snake thread. Which section I go post am?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."

Kai.. my guy you fit use person for money ritual angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2017
wer is d man doin all ds tinks
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Dis is should be the real definition of SLAY MAMA cuz she is slaying
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by laffwitmi: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Stop say cruel economy or recession my broda, find something good doing

Ppl dey make am everyday...

kennygee:

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Godfidence: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
Guy nawa for u or cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by sekem: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2017
How did nudity become the norm? sad
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by belindar: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2017
she must be a full housewife ollecting state benefits. Not in Nigeria though because Nigeria is not destined to offer welfare benefits to its citizens. Anyway Maybe when Jesus comes back. I also doubt wether they are for the same man because if so the man too is milking the system
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2017
1, She looks like she and her husband got money.
2, she lives in a country where everything works, Good healthcare, Good education, she gets paid child support by the government for each child.
3, If I have money, I would have a soccer team if too. Alhaji indimi comes to mind.
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by kense88: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2017
haykes:
First eleven loading...
Lol
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2017
What exactly is ‘slay mama or slay qyeen’??

I’ve been seeing it on here for a while now.

Can someone explain what that means pls.?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc
Pls I've got a code but I need you to help me check it out if it's Okay 5Q58ZMJ. Thank you wink
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Kendroid: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Tuface must be her Husband's Role Model cool
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Klington: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
grin grin grin grin

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Safiaa:
in america they start having kids by 16
wow! Thought having more than four kids is peculiar to our grandparents.

She try
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by thedondada(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2017
nicepro:
congrat

I know this site. Even Glo numbers are eligible. Well done.
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Enugupikin: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Piiko:
lez make a baby Safiaa it's about time, I am 17 yrs old
piiko konji don de worry u ba...dog grin
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Enugupikin: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2017
fastgyal:
this is how good I wanna look when I start bearing kids, better than I am now.
can I get to know you? I need a date
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:

piiko konji don de worry u ba...dog grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.