Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has (3444 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op you must be dating an indecisive olosho...
Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by jacyhelen(f): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
My friend has more than 40 guys inher life..
There is cloth guy
Atm guy
Food guy
Recharge card guy
Phone Repair guy
Gas cook guy
Slippers guy
na so all of them dey fuuuuk her..i just pity her pusssyyyyyy.
One disadvantage is that she look solder than her age
one advantage is that she has all the world in her hand.
Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
lmao
jacyhelen:
My friend has more than 40 guys inher life..
There is cloth guy
Atm guy
Food guy
Recharge card guy
Phone Repair guy
Gas cook guy
Slippers guy
na so all of them dey fuuuuk her..i just pity her pusssyyyyyy.
One disadvantage is that she look solder than her age
one advantage is that she has all the world in her hand.
Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by QueenMarvella(f): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
If you are an ugly girl

Notice.. This thread doesnt show ur choices, i will advice you to ignore his points

Nawa
Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by uninvited: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
sauceandsound:
2. The automated teller machine

Another position that I won't deny to have filled is the atm guy, every guy gets to be the atm dude at least once in his lifetime. It doesn't really matter if you're broke, some girls just have advanced skills in extortion.
This is me
Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by NouonlinePortal: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2018
The National Open University of Nigeria screening starts today in all the Noun study centres Across the Nation. Yet to register? Follow guidelines below:

NOUONLINE.NET/REGISTRATION

DOWNLOAD 2019/2020 ACADEMIC CALENDAR

DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS
Re: The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has by gonkin(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
sauceandsound:
3. The escape

There is at least one guy in every girl's life she calls when she needs to take her mind off things, just one phone call and he's ready, nothing serious just physical. You've probably had a fight with your girl and when you tried to call her, the phone was switched off. Sorry bro, she was with me.

Lol thats me MR CARE TAKER. When she feels heart broken or there's quarrel its me me me

Solve Riddle And Get #500 Airtime / Guys, This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Boyfriend: / SEX: How To Naturally Cure PE, Last Long In Bed, & Increase Your Pènis Size —PIC