Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (33191 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by pelumi2tu(f): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2017
A church identify as "The God Spirit Touch Church INT'L" in Calabar, Cross River state is said and confirmed to by charging their church member a fee before deliverance is made.
Fees are not limited to deliverance alone as it is said they do charge for almost everything the church services render.
OAP Freeze posted this on his page and of course, he had something to say about it. But deliverance fee?? Read what Freeze wrote below:

Via: http://www.toyobabyblog.com/2017/10/check-out-this-receipt-for-deliverance.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by ibkgab001: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Lollllll just incase

Modified. My God my God do not for shake us

My people are perishing because they do not have knowledge

Many have wisdom but can't use it better

How can someone be so gullible to have pay that amount to nothing done

Anyway my bible tells me that at the end of the world many strange things will happen including false prophet who will be claiming Jesus

#ENDTIME IS HERE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by adegoody(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2017

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Larrey(f): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
It is well, may God help us all

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by goldbim(f): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Yahoo yahoo church..salvation is free!! The price has been paid on the cross already.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by eph12(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2017
It's the useless Nigerians I blame

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by smardray(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2017
na daddy freeze dey see everything .....alatojubo

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Samsimple(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2017
This should be in religion section, anyways, how gullible some nigerians can be... Felixomor, analice 107 bloodofthelamb

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Lordave: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2017
And some people thought that Burna boy was just been silly?

Only God knows how many times pastors dupe him mama for deliverance.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by pelumi2tu(f): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Lordave:
And some people thought that Burna boy was just been silly?

Only God knows how many times pastors dupe him mama for deliverance.
TrueTalk bro

21 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
I love Jesus Christ. He is the son of the living God. I love God. He is my father and he care for me

But I will never ever attend a church. Its been polluted. And I dont want to be infected. I dey my house kneel down pray. God dey hear me. Tithe na to give the needy. At least that's what Jesus told the rich man.

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by itspzpics(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2017
lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
The pastor is a business man

So wait after the deliverance and the person still acting up
Can they get a full Refund cheesy awon oloriburuku. Just be extorting from ppl

Lol mynd44 lalasticlala

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Ericaikince(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2017
The hustle is real shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Promismike(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Our Economy has really gotten so many people confused on weather they have spiritual problems attached to their homes or not.

You wont blame this people cos when a man has gone so down and is desperate for breakthrough. Any solution offered will be acceptable.

Let's fix our economy first and all these will be a thing of the past.

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Offpoint: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2017
I don't blame the so called pastors... I blame the zombified sheep who for unknown reasons decided leave their water filled brain at home when goin for such.

They're making Christianity look like a society of stupidity

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Ericaikince(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Promismike:
Ok
did you even read the headline
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by marzdim: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2017
his fault.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
I don't understand how people can be duped into joining such a corrupt death cult. Christians are always bitter and unhappy because they are pursuing a relationship with someone who doesn't exist. They just keep futilely going around in circles wondering why things are not working out like they've been told they would. Magical thinking is sad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Esthergirl(f): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
This is really bad!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by bettercreature(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Not bad grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by coolestchris(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
haha
I am a Christian and I believe churches are a business corporations and they should be taxed and their inflow of cash should be audited to the glory of God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
before? wetin you expect. .our God is not a poor God o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Missonas(f): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Receipt says Cameroun. Is Joseph a Camerounian? Dont want to believe Nigerians gullibility reach that one oh grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by paradigmshift(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
ur own dn dey too much
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by marvin902(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
HIGH LEVEL CRASE grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by MrLatin1: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Owo itusile grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Pavore9: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Business centre on point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by wittyt98(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by DJperdurabo: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
smardray:
na daddy freeze dey see everything .....alatojubo

At least, he sees mostly the wrongs.

Better he sees, than others being blind due to their own idiocy, bigotry or indifference as this way, there can never be a positive change in affairs of this country.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by martineverest(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
wkk can't they allow them do their transactions in peace?

after all, buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria. ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.