Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace (8980 Views)

Ramadan Beings - Sultan Declare / Saying Rest In Peace For The Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2017
DECLARE THEM ADULTERER AND FORNICATORS

INTRODUCTION: The issue of Mut'ah (temporary marriage) is one huge debate between the Shia and Ahlu Sunnah.

There is no debate whether Mut'ah is a known practice. For a fact, Islam established Mut'ah. The problem however is:

1. Ahlu Sunnah believe the practice of Mut'ah was LATER prohibited by the Prophet. Therefore whoever performs it has committed Zina (adultery or fornication as the case may be)

2. Shi'a believe it was NEVER prohibited, and that the practise is allowed till Qiyamat.

WARNING: This thread is not open to prove or disprove the validity of Mut'ah. Rather it is open to urge our Ahlu Sunnah brothers to declare LOTS of their EMINENT figures (from among the SAHABAH and TABI'IN who continue to perform Mut'ah AFTER the demise of the holy Prophet) ADULTERERS and FORNICATORS. If they could do this, then they will be "rest in peace" in:

1. In their declaration of Mut'ah as Zina

2. In their declaration of Shia as Adulterers and fornicators.

NOTE: PLEASE STAY OFF THIS THREAD IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE "REGULATION" AND THE THEME. Failure to do, you will have your comment(s) being REPORTED.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2017
OUR SUBMISSIONS
One of Sunni grand Ulama, Imam Ibn Hazm (d.456H) summarized the position of Sahabah and Tabi'in on Mut'ah thus:

A group of the Salaf, may Allah be pleased with them, were FIRM in declaring it (Mut’a) halal AFTER the Messenger of Allah.

Those of them from the SAHABAH, may Allah be pleased with them, were Asma bint Abi Bakr al-Siddiq, Jabir b. ‘Abd Ibn Mas'ud, Ibn Mas’ud, Ibn ‘Abbas, Mu’awiyah b. Abi Sufyan, ‘Amr b. Ḥurayth, Abu Sa'id al-Khudri, and Salamah and Ma’bad – sons of Umayyah b. Khalaf.

Jabir b. ‘Abd Allah also reported it (i.e. declaration of mut’ah as halal ) from all the Sahabah during the time of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and during the time of Abu Bakr and ‘Umar until near the end of the caliphate of ‘Umar. Ibn al-Zubayr had contradictory opinions on its permissibility, while ‘Ali expressed no opinion concerning it. It is narrated that ‘Umar b. al-Khattab only denied it if two just people did not act as its witnesses, and he considered it permissible if two just people acted as witnesses to it.

And among the TABI'IN were: Ṭawus, ‘Aṭa, Sa'id b. Jubayr, and the rest of the jurists of Makkah, may Allāh honour it.
"

Source: al-Muhalla (Dar al-Fikr li al-Ṭaba ah wa al-Nashr wa al-Tawzi), vol. 9, pp. 519-520
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2017
VERIFICATIONS
Despite the fact that Ahlu Sunnah hold in high esteem the submissions of their grand Imam ibn Hazm, we still need to verify his submission on Sunni "righteous" Sahabah and Tabi'in.

We hope to cite few examples:

1. SAHABAH; Mu'awiyah, IBN Abbas, Jabir ibn Abdullah

Imam `Abd al-Razzaq (d. 211 H) records an astonishing report:

`Abd al-Razzaq - ­ Ibn Jurayj -­ `Ata:

The person from whom I first heard about mut'ah was Safwan b. Ya'la.

He narrated to me from Ya'la that Mu'awiyah did mut'ah with a woman at Taif. So, I denied that upon him. Then, we entered upon Ibn `Abbas, and one of us mentioned (mut'ah) to him, and he said, "Yes". But, it did not settle well in me, until when Jabir b. `Abd Allah arrived. So, we went to him at his house, and the people asked him about various things. Then, they mentioned mut'ah, and he said, "Yes.

We did mut'ah during the time of the Messenger of Allah, Abu Bakr and `Umar UNTIL at the last part of the `Umar's
caliphate...."

`Ata said:

I heard Ibn `Abbas saying: "May Allah show mercy to `Umar. Mut'ah was nothing except a PERMISSION from Allah the Almighty. He showed MERCY through it to the Ummah of Muhammad, peace be upon him. If he (`Umar) had not forbidden it, none would have needed to commit Zina except a wretched person."

He ­ `Ata ­ said: By Allah, it is like I am still hearing his statement "except a wretched person".

`Ata said: It is that which is in Surah al-Nisa {Those of them with whom you contract mut'ah} till such-and-such period, for such-and-such

Source: Abu Bakr ‘Abd al-Razzaq b. Hamam al-Sa’nani, al-Muṣannaf [annotator: Habib al-Raḥman
al-A'zami], vol. 7, pp. 496-497, # 14021

Commenting on this Hadith, al-Hafiz (d. 852 H) states:

`Abd al-Razzaq recorded it with the chain of Safwan b. Ya'la b. Umayyah: Ya'la narrated to me that Mu'awiyah did mut'ah with a woman at Ṭaif. And its chain is sahih.

Source: Shihab al-Din Ibn Ḥajar al-`Asqalani, Fatḥ al-Bari Sharh Saḥiḥ al-Bukhari (Beirut: Dār al-Ma'rifah li al-Ṭabā’ah wa al-Nashr; 2nd edition), vol. 9, p.151
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
2. SAHABI, Amr b. Hurayth

Imam Abd al-Razzaq also documents:

`Abd al-Razzaq ­ Ibn Jurayj ­ Abu al-Zubayr ­ Jabir b. ‘Abd Allah:

`Amr b. Hurayth arrived from Kufah and did mut'ah with a slave woman. Then, she was brought to `Umar when she became pregnant, and he interrogated her. So, she said, " `Amr b. Hurayth did mut'ah with me." Then, he interrogated him, and he informed him through that of an apparent matter." He said, "So, why not other than her?" That was the moment when he forbade it."

Source: Abu Bakr ‘Abd al-Razzaq b. Hamam al-Sa’nani, al-Musannaf [annotator: Habib al-Rahman
al-A'zami], vol. 7, p. 500, #14029

3. SAHABI, Abdullah Ibn Abbas

Nasir al-Din al-Albani discard the claim of those who said Abdullah Ibn Abbas later retracted from his practice and claim on the validity of Mut’a:

The summary is: three opinions are narrated from Ibn ‘Abbas, may Allaah be pleased with him, about mut’ah: The one: he permitted it unconditionally. The second: he permitted it in cases of necessity. The last: he forbade it unconditionally, but this is from what is NOT authentically transmitted from him, unlike the first two opinions which are authentically transmitted from him

Source: Irwa al-Ghalil fi Takhrij Ahadith Manar al-Sabil (Beirut: al-Maktab al-Islami; 2nd edition, 1405 H), vol. 6, p. 319, # 1903
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2017
4. Tabi'in: SA'ID IBN JUBAYR

`Abd al-Razzaq ­ Ibn Jurayj ­ `Abd Allah b. `Uthman b. Khaytham:

There was a pious, beautiful Iraqi woman in Makkah. She had a son called Abu Umayyah; and Sa'd b. Jubayr used to enter upon her a lot.

I said, "O Abu `Abd Allah! Why do you frequently enter upon this woman?" He said, "We have married her in that marriage", referring to mut'ah.

He (Ibn Jurayj) said: He (`Abd Allah) informed me that Sa'id said to him: "IT IS MORE HALAL THAN THE DRINKING OF WATER," referring to mut'ah.

Source: Abu Bakr ‘Abd al-Razzaq b. Hamam al-Sa’nani, al-Musannaf [annotator: Habib al-Rahman al-A'zami], vol. 7, p. 496, # 14020

# Who was Sa'id ibn Jubayr?

Al-Hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani writes:

Ya'qub al-Qummi narrated that Ja'far b. Abi al-Mughirah said:

"Whenever the people of Kufah came to Ibn `Abbas to seek his fatwa, he used to say, `Is there not among you Ibn Umm al-Dahma?’ referring to Sa'id b. Jubayr'" `Amr b. Maymun also reported that his father said:

"Sa'id b. Jubayr died while there was no one on the face of the earth who did not need his knowledge" ... Abu Qasim al-Tabari said: "He was thiqah (trustworthy), an Imam, a hujjah upon the Muslims. He was murdered in Sha’ban 95 H while he was 49 years old” ... Sufyan used to consider Sa'id superior to Ibrahim in knowledge, and he was more knowledgeable than Mujahid and Tawus.

Source: Tahdhib al-Tahdhib (Dar al-Fikr) ed., 1404 H), vol.4, pp. 11-13, # 14
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2017
MrOlai:

Rubbish!
# Please if you are not fit to face the challenge, kindly stay off this thread.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by MrOlai: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2017
For the innocent minds that might be following, the OP is a chronic Shia! He is all out to mislead people! All he is trying to achieve with the thread is mislead people into committing fornication and adultery! Even up to the extent of committing adultery with harlots and prostitutes!

Below is an evil fatwa from one of his scholars:

Shia Ayatollah Khomeini stated in his book "Tahir-ul-Wasila", Vol. 2, Page No. 292, "Temporary marriage can be for one day, a night, and even just a few hours ! But for Khomeini, that was not enough so he further states in the same book on Page No. 292, "Temporary marriage can be performed with harlots and prostitutes".

Don't mind him! He is an agent of shaytan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Aminu212: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Op do u practice temporary marriage? undecided
just asking

1 Like

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
MrOlai, you are derailing the thread. The challenge before you and the rest with same ideology that Mut'ah is Zina, is to declare all the abovementioned sahabah and Tabi'in as adulterers and fornicators. Once you are able to do that, then, I WILL SURRENDER YOU'VE WON THE DISCUSSION.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Aminu212:
Op do u practice temporary marriage? undecided just asking
# I DON'T AND I CAN'T.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by MrOlai: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
This is another fatwa from shia scholar saying a cook/chef can commit zina (mut'ah) with the daughter of the owner of the house!

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DgAj3OluD87U&ved=0CBoQuAIwAGoVChMIxobpvtCByQIVhaYeCh19VwLk&usg=AFQjCNGLXdItwgPZCTpJpgw7ih5ypSCRrA&sig2=Fc-EJpFLZlI1Kt2hhjc0WA

This is one of the more reasons why parents should be extremely careful with Shia people!

1 Like

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by MrOlai: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Aminu212:
Op do u practice temporary marriage? undecided
just asking

Don't believe him pls!

Shia people have what they call "Taqiya", meaning lying deliberately to deceive people into their folk!
Don't mind him! Only Allah(SWT) knows the number of innocent girls he had committed zina with, all in the name of mut'ah!

1 Like

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Aminu212: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# I DON'T AND I CAN'T.
You don't and you can't then why do you solely create a thread to encourage it?

it seems that you like arguing. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Aminu212:
You don't and you can't then why do you solely create a thread to encourage it?

it seems that you like arguing. Lol

# Did I encourage it? Kindly point out where?

# Kindly read what this thread is all about please. The aim is well stated.

# And as per "arguing". There is nothing wrong in it so far you follow the rule as stated by the Quran.

NB: There are things I believe are allowed in Islam which you don't have to perform it if there is no need to do that. Example is Mut'ah and Multiple marriage.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Aminu212: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Did I encourage it? Kindly point out where?
Bringing hadiths that supports mutah is encouraging it.
They are hadiths that doesn't supports it.

Why didn't you point out such hadiths if you weren't encouraging it?

1 Like

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Aminu212:

Bringing hadiths that supports mutah is encouraging it.
They are hadiths that doesn't supports it.

Why didn't you point out such hadiths if you weren't encouraging it?

# Trust me if I am here to defend Mut'ah, I will present Ahlu Sunnah stand [with all their evidences that make Mut'ah Haram], and then bring Shi'a counter arguments. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. We have done that over and over.

# Again, this thread if you carefully follow the presentation, is about exposing Sunni recognised Sahabah and Tabi'in who continue to perform Mut'ah AFTER the demise of the Prophet. What is their dalil to perform or allow the practice? I am not interested in that. The point remains that MANY of them altogether performed and allowed it AFTER the demise of the Prophet.

Challenge: If Sunni declare Shia "people of Zina" because of allowing (and practising) Mut'ah (for those who are in need of it), why do they refused to pass same declaration on those their heavyweight figures? At least whatever is good for the goose is also good for the ganger.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Aminu212: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Trust me if I am here to defend Mut'ah, I will present Ahlu Sunnah stand [with all their evidences that make Mut'ah Haram], and then bring Shi'a counter arguments. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. We have done that over and over.

# Again, this thread if you carefully follow the presentation, is about exposing Sunni recognised Sahabah and Tabi'in who continue to perform Mut'ah AFTER the demise of the Prophet. What is their dalil to perform or allow the practice? I am not interested in that. The point remains that MANY of them altogether performed and allowed it AFTER the demise of the Prophet.

Challenge: If Sunni declare Shia "people of Zina" because of allowing (and practising) Mut'ah (for those who are in need of it), why do they refused to pass same declaration on those their heavyweight figures? At least whatever is good for the goose is also good for the ganger.
I think i now understand your point.
You are not interested in temporary marriage but you support your fellow shias with hadiths.

See this:

Ali b. AbiTalib reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) prohibited on the Day of Khaibar the contracting of temporary marriage with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) heard that Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) gave some relaxation in connection with the contracting of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Don't be hasty (in yourreligious verdict), Ibn 'Abbas, for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Khaibar prohibited for ever the doing of it-And eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

2 Likes

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Aminu212: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
^^
Sabra al-Juhani reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger )ﷺ( he said:O people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it)now( until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any )woman with this type of marriage contract( he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to them )as dower(.حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ عُمَرَ،حَدَّثَنِي الرَّبِيعُ بْنُ سَبْرَةَ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّ أَبَاهُ، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّهُ، كَانَ مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏"‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي قَدْ كُنْتُ أَذِنْتُ لَكُمْ فِي الاِسْتِمْتَاعِ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ حَرَّمَ ذَلِكَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ فَمَنْ كَانَ عِنْدَهُ مِنْهُنَّ شَىْءٌ فَلْيُخَلِّ سَبِيلَهُ وَلاَ تَأْخُذُوا مِمَّا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ شَيْئًا‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference: Sahih Muslim 1406 dIn-book reference: Book 16, Hadith 25USC-MSA web )English( reference: Book 8, Hadith 3255

1 Like

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Aminu212: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
When Ali (رضّى الله عنه) was given the Caliphate, he thanked Allah Most High and praised Him and said:

“O people, the Messenger of Allah had permitted Mutah three times then forbade it. I swear by Allah, ready to fulfil my oath, that if I find any person who engages in temporary marriage without having ratified this with a proper marriage, I will have him lashed 100 stripes unless he can bring two witnesses to prove that the Messenger had permitted it after forbidding it.” [Ibn Majah]

1 Like

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Aminu212: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
@Albakir According to the above hadiths, what your shia fellows are doing is zina

2 Likes

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Aminu212:
I think i now understand your point.
You are not interested in temporary marriage but you support your fellow shias with hadiths.

# Unfortunately you have not grab the message of this thread even by an inch. Shia don't wait for Sunni's book of Hadith collections to approve or disprove something. Shia has her own books of Hadith collections.

Aminu212:
@Albakir According to the above hadiths, what your shia fellows are doing is zina

# You just add more fuel to fire by posting Ahlu Sunnah ahadith that (seem to have) prohibited Mut'ah during the lifetime of Nabi. Again I am not interested in all that.

However, while you have posted it anyway, It is not about Shi'a, my friend. Why? Because the fate of Shi'a seems to have been sealed by the Sunni that the Mut'ah they (Shia) allowed (and practice) is Zina.

Unfortunately, everything is now on Ahlu Sunnah 100% Again, they need to declared ALL the Sahabah and Tabi'in that allowed and practised Mut'ah AFTER the Prophet as Adulterers.

* Mr Aminu212, were those (so-called) prohibition ahadith eluded those sahabah and Tabi'in?
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Aminu212:

'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) heard that Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) gave some relaxation in connection with the contracting of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Don't be hasty (in yourreligious verdict), Ibn 'Abbas, for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Khaibar prohibited for ever the doing of it-And eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

# Like I said, I am not interested in debating Mut'ah's validity at least on this thread therefore, I will only response to the relevant athar above.

The abovementioned Athar that Ali told Ibn Abbas of Mut'ah prohibition after hearing him allowing it, if it is true, only portray Abdullah ibn Abbas as a defiant who heard the prohibition of the Prophet but continue to engage in "prohibited act of Mut'ah" throughout his life. That is KUFR by Sunni's standard.

# So, this is why I made the challenge to ANY Sunni to declare ALL Sahabah and Tabi'in that CONTINUED to perform Mut'ah AFTER the demise of Nabi as Defiant, adulterer (or fornicators) and Sinners.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by tintingz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Personally i see nothing wrong with this muta'ah, temporary marriage, open marriage as long it is under agreement.

If two adults agreed to have a temporary relationship, what the f**** is wrong with that?

Seriously I don't understand why some people are fussed about it, is it because a book said it is immoral or you just feel like it is immoral? You have no point if your argument is based on this. undecided

At least this will reduce the act of pedophilia on children and rape cases.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Empiree: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
What Y'all Need To Do Is Define The Legal Terms Of These Phrases In Accordance With Shari'a:

Zina

Legal Marriage (as we know it)

Other Forms of legal marriage(s)

Mut'ah

This way, a layman like me can learn. All gotta be backed up by the Book and tradition
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Empiree:
What Y'all Need To Do Is Define The Legal Terms Of These Phrases In Accordance With Shari'a:

Zina

Legal Marriage (as we know it)

Other Forms of legal marriage(s)

Mut'ah

This way, a layman like me can learn. All gotta be backed up by the Book and tradition

# Please this thread is not for all that. Wallahi I did not open this thread to debate validity vs invalidity of Mut'ah.

* I will continue to repeat: To majority of Sunni, Mut'ah is Haram since the Prophet had (allegedly) prohibited it before he died; therefore, whoever engaged in it, has committed adultery, and obviously defiant of Nabi's order. This is Sunni's stand. Unfortunately, LOTS of Sahabah and Tabi'in (imagine, ALL the Jurists of Makkah) allowed and practised Mut'ah after the demise of Nabi.

All we request is help us declare ALL of them adulterers, defiant and Kuffar.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Empiree: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Please this thread is not for all that. Wallahi I did not open this thread to debate validity vs invalidity of Mut'ah.

* I will continue to repeat: To majority of Sunni, Mut'ah is Haram since the Prophet had (allegedly) prohibited it before he died; therefore, whoever engaged in it, has committed adultery, and obviously defiant of Nabi's order. This is Sunni's stand. Unfortunately, LOTS of Sahabah and Tabi'in (imagine, ALL the Jurists of Makkah) allowed and practised Mut'ah after the demise of Nabi.

All we request is help us declare ALL of them adulterers, defiant and Kuffar.
I understood this. Just for the purposes of rejoinders, newbies and laymen. Just the definitions not details all over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sometimes i wonder what we have to gain in this kind of posts!

How does declaring people a fornicator affect you in any way? or does that makes your own Mut'a halal? They say 2 wrongs dont make a right.

It is proven in Saheehayn that temporary marriage was once halal and then it became haram.

If some of the Salafs were truly guilty of falling in to this probably due to ignorance or otherwise then their case is with Allah.

Temporary Marriage is a sin as it is fornication/adultery in disguise.

Stop comparing it with marrying up to four wives as optional!

The way to marriage is clear from the Qur'an... and if you want to degrade our Salafs for probably committing sins which are lesser compared to what majority of you Shiites are on, abeg choose another topic.

Degrading the Sahabahs, other Salafs, Takfeering them, cursing and abusing them are the major business of Shiites. Also Shiites are wonderful lies.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by AlBaqir(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
^^^ Rashduct4luv

# In one word, those abovementioned Sahabah and Tabi'in were ADULTERER AND FORNICATORS, AND OF COURSE DEFIANT for they knew the (alleged) prohibition of Mut'ah yet they persisted on the practice.

# Thanks for registering your name on the thread.

Rashduct4luv:

It is proven in Saheehayn that temporary marriage was once halal and then it became haram.

If some of the Salafs were truly guilty of falling in to this probably due to ignorance or otherwise then their case is with Allah.

# Hmmm..."ignorance" indeed. Don't you have a Sahih Hadith that says Ali ibn Abi Talib saw Ibn Abbas issuing fatwa on the validity of Mut'ah and warned him by reminding him of the Prophet's (alleged) prohibition on the day of Khaybar? Yet, Ibn Abbas NEVER ceased in approving Mut'ah.

* Do you still consider that as Ignorance?

# Secondly, according to your hadith of Prophet's (alleged) prohibition of Mut'ah, it was on THREE different occasions that the (alleged) prohibition took place after approving it intermittently: at Khaybar (7 A.H), at Fat'h Makkah (9 A.H), at Hajj al-wada (10 A.H).

* Were ALL the abovementioned SAHABAH absent from those three occasions? If you think there is a possibility, then you need to share it with us. For a fact, Jabir ibn Abdullah al-Ansari (especially) and Abdullah ibn Abbas were present at those three occasions. In fact, Jabir reported ahadith from the three occasions.

* So, we ask again, do you still tender ignorance excuse?

Rashduct4luv:

Degrading the Sahabahs, other Salafs, Takfeering them, cursing and abusing them are the major business of Shiites. Also Shiites are wonderful lies.

Those are subjects for another day. Kindly, add it as a reminder in your diary so we can perhaps discuss them at appropriate thread.
Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by Empiree: 2:23am On Oct 20, 2017
At the end of the day, both are guilty of the same accusations wink

Re: Declare Them Adulterers So That You Can Rest In Peace by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
SALAFS OR SAHABAHS OR TAABIN NEVER DID MUTAH MARRIAGE SINCE RASUL FORBIDS IT. . .THE HADITH HE IS QUOTING IS SHIA HADITH . . DONT BE FOOLED . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

O Sisters! Do Not Commit Shirk Or Lose Your Hereafter Because Of A Man! / Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It / An Appeal To Arabic And IRS Teachers In Our Children's Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.