Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos (18963 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike met with Florentino Pérez, Real Madrid President at the Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday night to finalise the setting up of a Real Madrid Affiliated Football Academy in Rivers State.

The governor also met with the leadership of the Real Madrid Foundation as part of the requirements to establish a Real Madrid Affiliated Football Academy in the state.

Officials of the Real Madrid Foundation were led Managing Director, Julio Gonzalez and International Area Manager, Rosa Roncal Gimenez.

The Rivers State Commissioner of Sports, Mr Boma Iyaye was also present at the meeting.

The meeting which held behind closed doors at the Real Madrid Foundation Office at the Santiago Bernabéu witnessed both parties concluding discussions on the areas of partnership.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nyesom-ezenwo-wike-meets-florentino-perez-in-real-madrid.html

5 Likes

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by intruxive(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Cool
Let them bring their wining mentality here, maybe we can start to know how a well organized team rolls

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by ayusco85(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Where my boot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Alao96(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Real shit

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by chesterlee(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Governor of the people!!!

future President!!

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by AburoBuhari: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Welcome development to keep the lazy youth with the saying "na our oil" busy and also reduce crime

your work is not complete until you remember to erect a statue and a billboard too

*AburoBuhari*

4 Likes

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Because he is a Real Madrid fan abi? I see another governor who doesn't like Madrid terminating the contract after Wike has left office

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Alexanderbells2: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Listen people,

Setting up an academy is not a bad idea. I surely love that idea.

However, when a state governor is involved in a power team mission to a football club all in the name of setting up an academy, then something is wrong somewhere.

I like Wike. But I seriously think this is priority miss road. What Rivers started people need is not an academy from Madrid, heck, the state doesn't even have training pitches to boast the kids learning.

For a governor to have spend over three days in Spain, with his entourage, on the tax payers money all in the name of academy, he should be seriously flogged.

I rise!!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Good development

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Rivers state money go soon finish under dis man called Wike.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Generalkaycee(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
At least he's far beta dan ROCHAS

7 Likes

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by MONITZ: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Y Real Madrid president picture con be like painting nau esp for the first and second pics...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by melejo(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Great one for Rivers, at leat he is better than Okoro something

For your EIA, Soil Test and Borehole
See my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by frankblinkz(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Nice move
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by bedspread: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
CORRECT GOVERNOR
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Tekecoms1(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
It's a welcome development because it will improve our local league one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by habeeb246(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Innovative
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by paragon40(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2017
where is the stadium.??
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by elyte89: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Waiting for anoda statue of c ronaldo to b erected in Rivers too

News like...600million naira statue of c ronaldo erected in port Harcourt grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
We are expecting the billboard as parts of his achievements trailing the part of okorochas. Bunch of unserious elements investing in foreign lands more than their own.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by frankblinkz(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Because he is a Real Madrid fan abi? I see another governor who doesn't like Madrid terminating the contract after Wike has left office
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by classicfrank4u(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
g
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by Talkwell: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by marvin902(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017
NICE
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by rawtouch: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
hala Madrid..
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by calyto: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017

Why do you guys like being deceived?

Wike concluded the plans while standing? No paper work? Or is it that camera men were not allowed to enter? Hear me clearly you foolish fools, your governor and his delegates used your money(not mine) to buy VVIP tickets and that was why they had that opportunity to take pictures with known figures.
Argue with your idiocy
grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by bastien: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Blissful one
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by dataking: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
Listen people,

However, when a state governor is involved in a power team mission to a football club all in the name of setting up an academy, then something is wrong somewhere.

I like Wike. But I seriously think this is priority miss road. What Rivers started people need is not an academy from Madrid, heck, the state doesn't even have training pitches to boast the kids learning.

For a governor to have spend over three days in Spain, with his entourage, on the tax payers money all in the name of academy, he should be seriously flogged.

I rise!!!

Cursed people wont understand this. That’s why they keep being enslaved. Am very sure he has lots of of personal interest and stake in this. Billions will be lost and siphoned through this and the cycle of useless programs continue.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by bastien: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
Listen people,

I rise!!!
what should he have done then?
Re: Wike Concludes Plans With Real Madrid For Football Academy In Rivers. Photos by aboyaji(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2017
chesterlee:
Governor of the people!!!

future President!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDDC To Move To Permanent Headquarters In 2018 / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha / Minimum Wage: Labour Demands Payment Of Five-month Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.