Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. (21641 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by CyberGypsy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

The both of you having been calling me names since you created this thread...... my advice to you guys is don't start what you can't finish
am sçared already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy :
lwkmh CC bi.acan

shey u have seen what I was talking about...
I have no beef with any nairalander...

cc biacan peace
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan :

The both of you having been calling me names since you created this thread...... my advice to you guys is don't start what you can't finish

come ooh...

is this a threat or what?

see babe, nor just draw dat leg oooh...

coz u will regret d ending
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

come ooh...
is this a threat or what?
see babe, nor just draw dat leg oooh...
coz u will regret d ending
No boy don't start that f with me
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

shey u have seen what I was talking about... I have no beef with any nairalander...

cc biacan peace
The earlier you stop quoting me the better for you
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan :

The earlier you stop quoting me the better for you

sister shut up....

watin der worry u ?
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

sister shut up....
watin der worry u ?
You this little boy stfu
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan :

You this little boy stfu

u sure say u well like dis...?
are u alright?
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

u sure say u well like dis...? are u alright?
You will do yourself a great good if you ask yourself that question
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan :

You this little boy stfu

u are silly!!!

as in u nor get sense
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

u are silly!!!
as in u nor get sense
Never mind my bash....... make sure you stop smoking
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan :

Never mind my bash....... make sure you stop smoking

weed warrior...
u dat is nt smoking, are u in any way better?
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

weed warrior... u dat is nt smoking, are u in any way better?
Get up from that bed and go take your bath
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan :

Get up from that bed and go take your bath

if yhur sense were with you as claimed,
you will check when it was uploaded
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

if yhur sense were with you as claimed, you will check when it was uploaded
Keep quiet you've been bent on smoking
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by collinometricx: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan :

Keep quiet you've been bent on smoking

call the police...
if you nid d address I will give it to you...
#smoking heals ask your old man..
#SOA
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by josephhun: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you looking for good staff,search at Jiji Nigeria website wink
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by fuckpro: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
She should be happy that someone ate her food
...you need to get a day job seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Against Eating Fruits Ripened With Calcium Carbide / How To Cook Efo Riro With Step By Step Guide (Photos, Video) / How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.