Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage (10803 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by romsky: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
once the salt loose its taste d value also depreciate
if the guy does not know what he wants till now then he'll never be able to identify it even if it stares directly into his eyes
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by Ben13: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
hehehe. . .
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by beeman80: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
What should u do? Simple let him look u in the face and tell u if he is for real.After that ask him what plans he really has and most of all when he wants to hit the aisle.If u dont get positive answers my dear take the bull by the horn and move on.There are loads of other cool guyz out there who are dying to get married to a responsible lady.If u cant do this then stop fretting and hang in there for as long the "wait" is on.
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by fifi09(f): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
stillwater:

Let me see how you will stop me.  Yeye and nonsense liberal views all to say ehn I think differently. In fact bawomolo if you don't see me in your dreams with a cutlass, then my name's not Stillwater.
Even if she didn't do her homework well, it's her prerogative to demand for something else and something BETTER. If he stuck to her for 8 years, why is it hard for him to go to the registry, call two people and make it official? Let there be a PROOF to this so-called commitment. Word of mouth DIED in 100 B.C. He obviously does not love her or care for her future that is why he can open his mouth and ask for settlement if a suitor comes knocking. Many people are guided by certain principles. The poster obviously wants to get married and have children. That is what she wants. The make belief commitment her boyfriend has in store for her is not what people guided by these principles want in life.
The 8yrs he spent with her does not guarantee he will stay. Sooner or later he will realize the poster is getting old, now he wants a younger girl. It has happened to many women before, it can happen AGAIN!!!

@poster
If he's Nigerian, it is NOT a commitment issue, either he does NOT see you worthy to be his wife or he's broke, period!!!

I sabi Nigerian men well. cheesy
Hella funny grin
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by H2O2: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
I ain't even gonna blame the nigga. He already told her she has the freewill to leave. She's the one hoping to make something outta nothing.
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by eazybuzy(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2010
Babe sorry o, 8 solid years no proposal, not to worry he would propose after 80 years of courtship, please be patient with him, he the only person in the world who can love you, dont be decieved oothere is no ither person in the worldwho can love you better.
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by ononogbu(f): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
8 years? Please quit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by Shakey02(f): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
WTF are you doing in it? Get the @#$$%^ out now.
This aint no true love.
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by AreU4real: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2010
What and let another 8 years go by? Yep,time to move on,
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by chrisN(f): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
girl na job open your eyes and cee if u cant ,he doesnt want you wakeup girls self, una de tier mi,u are busy peting his better part tomorrow u go come post online, girl move aherd.date other pple and serious ones plz.
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by CILondon: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by adconline(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
U are missing my point here. Im saying that you should ask yourself that before even commiting into a relationship and wasting peoples time. Like now that Im 26 years old. I should search myself. If I dont want to have a serious relationship and dont want to get married, I should let my bf know earlier that I dont intend to have a serious relationship. I mean why keep quiet and get your partner guesing like a mumu?

If he says, how do you know if he wants a short free ride or marriage? saying yes doesnt mean that he will stick by his word?
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by ibejiibeji: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2010
truth is no one can tell your heart what or what not to take.
I appreciate all advice and comments but cant forget the words of MrBrownJay, ayettymama and sauron. your words really touched a chord
@MrBrownJay, if ever there is a wedding or baby christening/dedication i would send you an invite and would be honored to have you as a guest cos in your words i saw trough the hearts of 'men'
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by ayettymama(f): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
lolz

let us no what u decide to do anyways

we are all different people

do whatever will make u happy

but always think abt th efuture sha-
jimmyxxl:

@ayettymama

she need help , if is your story what would u do

everything must be mutual-

when u see things wont work things wont work- theres no need to get hypertension and fret round in circles
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by Dblank(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2010
The guy is a time waster.Does he want to date her for 16yrs b4 he propose?A beg enh!That girl should take the bold step and walk the walk o,otherwise she will be wiv the guy for another 8yrs and it will still be the same story o.Alai nikan se.
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by Gbenge77(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
the guy may not love you again.
Re: Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage by t6travels: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2014
keep calm and pay for your travel services with EASYPAY is another first from www.t6travels.com. Presented to our customers is the payment offer with the most flexible/affordable payment option. You get to spread your payment for services rendered by t6travels over a maximum period of twelve (12) months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Should I Choose!! / Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small / My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.