Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) (41195 Views)

Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / Man Strangles Wife To Death, Throws Body Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by pryme(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:
No pic

like seriously?
severed body parts and all?
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by omocalabar(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enoquin:

Yes oh, if you have been to any part of Igboland, you will find that their men have no regard for their women, that the women would do anything for money and that the average Igbo man would rather cheat than run a legal business. Should we continue playing this game of fallacy? undecided
. Actually what u just typed is no fallacy., Who are the importers of substandard products and fake drugs??..after they still beat their hairy chest about it

1 Like

Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Goddygee(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:
if you have been to Akwa ibom you will realise that they don't behave like Nigerians.. very wicked people... they label small children witch and kill them....their married women no be here ooo...doing ashawo business at night. so pathetic and now this
Are u from Akwa ibom? STFU how can u go about condming a whole state and tribe cos of a bad news coming out of there... is it in ur ibo land that married women don't do prostitution? in case u don't know most prostitutes littered in Rep. of Benin are married ibo women, it's something I can stand my ground on cos hav seen lots of dem. stop spewing trash worst things happen in ur region. Unam ikót

1 Like

Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
Men would always be heartless

Will you keep quiet? Have you not heard of women doing same?
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by biacan(f): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Will you keep quiet? Have you not heard of women doing same?
Come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by khalids: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

And i guess women are not,....Lets be objective when commenting....

The man is evil and that is peculiar to him, and him only
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by musa234(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:
No pic
what do you need then pics for?
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by musa234(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
including your dad and male siblings
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by musa234(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Amarabae:
The world will be a peaceful place without men.
All the war,crimes, killings, drugs, rapes etc are carried out mainly by men,
#lolz
cry
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by lordcenred(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:
if you have been to Akwa ibom you will realise that they don't behave like Nigerians.. very wicked people... they label small children witch and kill them....their married women no be here ooo...doing ashawo business at night. so pathetic and now this
According to ur moniker, I can see that u are still a pikin.
Adiok uno fien

1 Like

Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by 9too1: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:
elucidate on this " their married women no be here ooo...doing ashWo business at night" according to you.
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by stilldoingokay(f): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Even devil go de fear
because the kin people wen go come Hell fire ehn
There go beat devil die self , overthrow am lipsrsealed

BhahHahH, overthrow devil keee, you know well
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
you have no respect for your family
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Nwaoma198(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Scared of getting married sad
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Enoquin(f): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:

what you wrote is more honourable than the shameful things akwa ibom people do...imagine their married women going out every night to sleep with men
So allowing people die from ingesting substandard products is to you more honorable than married women stepping out with 'men' not women oh?
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by funnynation(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oga before this my comment have you called me for an event? Make I delete am so you go fit call me

mycare:

undecided undecided undecided
And you want me to call you for an event with this your reckless comments.
Mtcheew
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
majamajic:
this life
Am sorry to say this' I don't know why Akwa ibom and cross river men are very heartless' when I saw the head line I knew it must an akwa ibom man' it has happened uncountable times' they are very quick to anger' they don't know how to control their anger' when they are angry they can do unimaginable things'' they dont understand the language SORRY whenever they are angry' it is only few of them can put thier anger under control' thier 'wives are in BIG trouble' TOO BAD.
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by majamajic(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
FreeTraining:

Am sorry to say this' I don't know why Akwa ibom and cross river men are very heartless' when I saw the head line I knew it must an akwa ibom man' it has happened uncountable times' they are very quick to anger' they don't know how to control their anger' when they are angry they can do unimaginable things'' they dont understand the language SORRY whenever they are angry' it is only few of them can put thier anger under control' thier 'wives are in BIG trouble' TOO BAD.

its because they are short, short men are quick to anger
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
majamajic:

its because they are short, short men are quick to anger
Terrible
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Bullhari007(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
wicked yellowbar demon TUFIAKWA
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
What a devilish act, he does not have the fear of God at all.
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Vado(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

Don't judge us by the cold act of this funcking maniac. Some of us are good people.
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by ebbo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Apina:
What has he being a church elder got to do with him killing his wife? undecided

He actually shouted Jesus christ b4 committing the crime. He is a terrorist
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Magnifico2000: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
Including me?
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Magnifico2000: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Scared of getting married sad
But you still av to marry.. will u marry me?
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by biacan(f): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Including me?
Nah you're special nah
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Magnifico2000: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

Nah you're special nah
Bit you just generalised all mem which i happen to be in that category. You could have said "most men"
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Nwaoma198(f): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Are u bihari? grin
Magnifico2000:

But you still av to marry.. will u marry me?
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Magnifico2000: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Are u bihari? grin
Lol.. so it is buhari u want to marry? Baba no sabi perform for the other room o.
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Magnifico2000: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
wicked yellowbar demon TUFIAKWA

Thunder faya your left ball..
Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Amberon11:
if it was a woman that did this some foolish sexists would've littered our cyber space with unprintable words accusing all women of being snakes and devils whereas men are the real demons and evil spirits.
keep quiet.. this is not limited to a particular gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.