Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Can I Grow Muscles Before December - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Grow Muscles Before December (2399 Views)

As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / PICTURES- Good Looking Black Men With Muscles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm very tall but skinny. honestly, I'm one of those who believed that physiques shouldn't matter, especially growing muscles. I still believed this right up to last Sunday when a brother told me to gym up but I rebuffed it. However, just yesterday morning, I discovered the need to gym up, as i discovered that having a great body is a plus to my endowments. A good height, intelligence, nice looks and a well built body is enough for merchandising.
so what's the cheapest way of building up muscles before December?
I wanna hit it right from the mark in January.
thanks!
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by awa(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2017
You want kill person with the muscles?
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2017
awa:
You want kill person with the muscles?
no o. but imagine naah... some people make money from having fine looks. mine shouldn't waste away ke

1 Like

Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Homeboiy: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Find a gym centre

If ur in UNN come stadium

1 Like

Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
Find a gym centre

If ur in UNN come stadium
I no go lie you boss. ain't got the money to visit a gym
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Homeboiy: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2017
anochuko01:

I no go lie you boss. ain't got the money to visit a gym

Just 100 for a day nah

Real iron
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Simonokeh7(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
how skinny are you?
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by awa(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2017
anochuko01:

no o. but imagine naah... some people make money from having fine looks.
mine shouldn't waste away ke

I can understand now but keeping it real is the secret of lasting success in life... Wishing you all the very best in whatever you want.
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Just 100 for a day nah
Real iron
wow! honestly I never knew that. thanks Sir
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Maccarthy(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Gym oo but above all don't neglect food... I slim tall, handsome but i no get big body other guys try to underrate me. It hurts bro. Now i eat 8 times a day.
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Simonokeh7:
how skinny are you?
very skinny
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Maccarthy:
Gym oo but above all don't neglect food... I slim tall, handsome but i no get big body other guys try to underrate me. It hurts bro. Now i eat 8 times a day.
lool...thanks sir.
you sef go gym naa
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Papiikush: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Go and join those Labour workers. Either in a construction site or factory.

Them dey get muscles and you even get paid sef grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:

my brother! I honestly thought about this o. I ALMOST went in search of a site where they work. but my work wouldn't allow me
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Maccarthy(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
anochuko01:
lool...thanks sir. you sef go gym naa
I don start gymming but e neva tey.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Simonokeh7(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
anochuko01:

very skinny
skinny like phyno
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by anochuko01(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Simonokeh7:
skinny like phyno
more like tecno and wizkid
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by wahles(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Chop iron! I repeat chop iron
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Maccarthy:
Ewooo! 8?
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Simonokeh7(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
anochuko01:

more like tecno and wizkid
Lmao then you are nt that skinny bro if u hit the gym and eat right then surely u will gain muscle note:if u want to gain muscle hit the gym and if u wnt to lose weight stop going to the kitchen

1 Like

Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by smardray(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2017
any pillar u see...start blowing till it falls off....before November

1 Like

Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Maccarthy(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Ewooo! 8?
You will not understand.
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by enshi(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2017
anochuko01:
I'm very tall but skinny. honestly, I'm one of those who believed that physiques shouldn't matter, especially growing muscles. I still believed this right up to last Sunday when a brother told me to gym up but I rebuffed it. However, just yesterday morning, I discovered the need to gym up, as i discovered that having a great body is a plus to my endowments. A good height, intelligence, nice looks and a well built body is enough for merchandising.
so what's the cheapest way of building up muscles before December?
I wanna hit it right from the mark in January.
thanks!

By popular demand... I will give you muscles in three weeks ... Check my signature
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Maccarthy:
You will not understand.
Okay o
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by burner44(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:

DAT one nor go work for am o u nor see say e talk say e da very skinny
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Amastermovic(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
it all depends where you are starting from your fat level.. If you are too skinny too bad if you are on the average part still better..

To gain more muscle takes time and toning the muscles takes hard work..

You need high intensity program with little rest reason because you are just targeting two months..

When you are doing the flat bench press let assume with 70kg 8 reps after the set you will need to go for the dumb Bell hand program.. That's back to back.. Damn

I don't believe as a starter u can do that but follow this.. Start gently Make sure you increase the weight by 2.5kg weekly or every two weeks.. Believe in yourself it looks harder and you need to B determine..

Since you are skinny just maintain a healthy diet with high protein..

Tired u can quote me on whatever you wanna know more.. I be starter ooo

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by EmperorLee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mtcheew. I sure say i skinny pass you and i am not even bothered.

Who muscle epp
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Amastermovic:
it all depends where you are starting from your fat level.. If you are too skinny too bad if you are on the average part still better..

To gain more muscle takes time and toning the muscles takes hard work..

You need high intensity program with little rest reason because you are just targeting two months..

When you are doing the flat bench press let assume with 70kg 8 reps after the set you will need to go for the dumb Bell hand program.. That's back to back.. Damn

I don't believe as a starter u can do that but follow this.. Start gently Make sure you increase the weight by 2.5kg weekly or every two weeks.. Believe in yourself it looks harder and you need to B determine..

Since you are skinny just maintain a healthy diet with high protein..

Tired u can quote me on whatever you wanna know more.. I be starter ooo
boss, me am skinny like 9ice,cn it work for me,dts me on my DP
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by hanassholesolo: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
anochuko01:

very skinny

If you are as tall as you've been emphasizing then forget the gym, if you are tall and skinny with this unmotivated attitude, then don't ever come to the gym. To break out of skinny mode into outter mode for a skinny guy of average height is very difficult. Now for a tall guy? Lol it's just crazy. You have to eat like a barbarian and gym like a beast (literally)
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Adasun(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
my own, i dey eat wella but stil skinny don't just knw whysad

.tho i don't gym bt do press up.
Re: How Can I Grow Muscles Before December by Amastermovic(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
aro1:
boss, me am skinny like 9ice,cn it work for me,dts me on my DP

Sure just make sure you take enough protein mind you don't go for steroids for now biko..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Girls Dancing Unclad In A Club / Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him / Why Are Nigerian Girls Jealous Because I’m Married To A Black American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.