Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] (26414 Views)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by brixton: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
TeamSimple:
BULL.. The ones that stayed behind what has become of them ? I mean Dr.Sid, Dprince, even the just signed Iyanya, how is Mavins helping their career ? The only sensible artist on that platform is Reekado. So please go sit down with your overhyped Mavins

Can you argue with class and not try to insult me?

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by brixton: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Not Dr Sid bro. It is Jazzy and his turn by turn tactics.

My bad @ dr. Sid... You can not do turn by turn with 11 musical acts... He is killing their arts
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by refreshrate: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Till date that his "mushin 2 mohits" still remains one of the best albums to ever come out of naija!

For this I will forever respect this guy!
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by vicholas(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Happy Birthday wande coal
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
A talent that never really got celebrated.

Mushin to mushin had almost all tracks as hits. I think wande coal was not meant to sing after all else shizi, mastercraft or young john would have taken you back to the top
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Boxer007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Megatrix:
Wande is just 32? I been think say the guy go don dey head 40 yrs. Anyhow, congrats black diamond

Brother please can you suck dik good?
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by dammyshaggs: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe popularly known as wande coal is today celebrating his 32nd birthday. Wande Coal started singing in the teenage choir at his church.

He got his break in the Nigerian entertainment industry as a dancer. He got signed to Don Jazzy's Mo' Hits Records in 2006. Wande  Coal left Mavin Records in 2013 and create his own record label Black Diamond.

Happy Birthday Wande.

http://edition.soundoro.com/wande-coal-celebrates-32nd-birthday-today/

None sense!!! Who told you don jazzy owns mohit ....do more research b4 u post your shit.
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
na music age o, i wish him long life and prosperity.
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Safiaa(f): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love this guy so much.
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Safiaa:
I love this guy so much.
I hate you so much, you disgust me undecided
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by otusnora(f): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
fat n fly boy...hbd
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by lekan3531(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
omo IYA MI ni mushin happy birthday to u blooda.....LLNP and I pray God almighty we grant u wisdom,knowledge and understanding to exploit in d music industry
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Don jazzy did not own Mohit
NaijaCelebrity:
Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe popularly known as wande coal is today celebrating his 32nd birthday. Wande Coal started singing in the teenage choir at his church.

He got his break in the Nigerian entertainment industry as a dancer. He got signed to Don Jazzy's Mo' Hits[/color] Records in 2006. Wande  Coal left Mavin Records in 2013 and create his own record label Black D[color=#990000]iamond.

Happy Birthday Wande.

Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by ibkayee(f): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Safiaa:
I love this guy so much.
Lol same actually
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Same here
ibkayee:

Lol same actually

Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by paradigmshift(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
brixton:
Happy birthday man.

If only u stayed back in mavins, you would have been at the fore front of spreading afrobeats gospel to the world... But everybody want to be a boss!!

mavin is hyped and nothing more.
d.jazzy dull wandecal big time, he was delaying his album release. he gat no choice than to leave . I was happy he left. He released an album and dropped videos after that. Even 2baba showed much anticipation for that album. Aside tiwa, who can measure up to wandecoal ? Wandecoal is doing well , nice songs and no noise.
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by paradigmshift(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
refreshrate:
Till date that his "mushin 2 mohits" still remains one of the best albums to ever come out of naija!

For this I will forever respect this guy!
that album mad. I still have it .
but I will pick 2baba album first lol.
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Samsimple:
Happy birthday black demon overcooked from hell.
No go marry ehnn dey kpokiri up and down
e no consign you na!!
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol same actually
see dem
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2017
this dude is twice as talented as most of the so called "superstars" like David ,wizkid et al
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Iskaba!!!
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by brixton: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
paradigmshift:

mavin is hyped and nothing more.
d.jazzy dull wandecal big time, he was delaying his album release. he gat no choice than to leave . I was happy he left. He released an album and dropped videos after that. Even 2baba showed much anticipation for that album. Aside tiwa, who can measure up to wandecoal ? Wandecoal is doing well , nice songs and no noise.

Lol bros go to Instagram to measure Wande Coal’s followers against reakado’s and korede bello’s... Wande Coal would be the biggest afrobeats act at this point if he was still with Jazzy. forget plenty talks, when was the last time WC did a club appearance talk more of a standard sold out concert Home or abroad?
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2017
justi4jesu:
Just listening to "My love no be Ten Ten oh" grin

Ahhhh i love/rock that music die , when Picolo Mondo still dey bubble
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by tscenes: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Happy birthday mr wande
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Uzosaint(m): 4:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Iskaba
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Megatrix: 5:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Boxer007:

Brother please can you suck dik good?

Lol!!!!! You no well
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by paradigmshift(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2017
brixton:

Lol bros go to Instagram to measure Wande Coal’s followers against reakado’s and korede bello’s... Wande Coal would be the biggest afrobeats act at this point if he was still with Jazzy. forget plenty talks, when was the last time WC did a club appearance talk more of a standard sold out concert Home or abroad?

which dirty club appearance do you mean lmao . he sold out show in London and he has not been in Nigeria for long. djazzy is shit, stop insulting wandecoal by comparing him those yeye korede/reekado. deep down d.jazzy knows that he missed wande coal. u think say Na by Instagram followers lol? even 2baba no get too much follower. what has happened to dr Sid n co lmao, he only gat tiwa savage, the rest Na gab. Drake has many followers than Kendrick Lamar but that doesn't mean he is better than Kendrick Lamar lol, they not even close. forget d.jazy, na yeye .
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by Shakushaku1(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2017
brixton:

IG followers?.. Lmao
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by brixton: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2017
paradigmshift:

which dirty club appearance do you mean lmao . he sold out show in London and he has not been in Nigeria for long. djazzy is shit, stop insulting wandecoal by comparing him those yeye korede/reekado. deep down d.jazzy knows that he missed wande coal. u think say Na by Instagram followers lol? even 2baba no get too much follower. what has happened to dr Sid n co lmao, he only gat tiwa savage, the rest Na gab. Drake has many followers than Kendrick Lamar but that doesn't mean he is better than Kendrick Lamar lol, they not even close. forget d.jazy, na yeye .

Which 2baba? Go n check ig if in doubts, 2baba is one of the most followed Nigerians on ig. Drake is not as lyrically sound as Kendrick but he is a far bigger star brand than Kendrick. We are in 2017, star power is measured by online clicks and not noise making! WC is a very good vocalist but we both know he is missing the xfactor in his management and not living up to his musical prowess. Which London sold out concert are you talking about? The guest appearance in Wizkid’s show? WC is better than everyone on mavins and defunct mohits but does not command their star power/ fan base of today’s afrobeats both Home/abroad period!!!
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by dammyshaggs: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

He got his break in the Nigerian entertainment industry as a dancer. He got signed to Don Jazzy's Mo' Hits Records in 2006. Wande  Coal left Mavin Records in 2013 and create his own record label Black Diamond.

Happy Birthday Wande.

Nonesense write up...so don jazzy owns mohit

You are mumu writer to far away from guessing whose mother invested into it.so your mother will finance a business that is not even own by you in the first place.You are dumb.i hate when people give us shits to read on nairaland.
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by paradigmshift(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
brixton:

Which 2baba? Go n check ig if in doubts, 2baba is one of the most followed Nigerians on ig. Drake is not as lyrically sound as Kendrick but he is a far bigger star brand than Kendrick. We are in 2017, star power is measured by online clicks and not noise making! WC is a very good vocalist but we both know he is missing the xfactor in his management and not living up to his musical prowess. Which London sold out concert are you talking about? The guest appearance in Wizkid’s show? WC is better than everyone on mavins and defunct mohits but does not command their star power/ fan base of today’s afrobeats both Home/abroad period!!!

2baba is not the most followed and beside, he's very slow in posting on Instagram. there's no lyrical comparison between Kendrick Lamar n Drake, they are not in any way close. talking about the online power, the likes of jcole n Kendrick don't really do that online ish. Still talking about online click, you are right but me and you know very well that the populace listen to thrash more compared to the good songs? you are right about wandecoal to some extent but leaving the shitty mavin was the best move, don't expect him to be on the same level with their korede n those kids. He released hot singles but still yet d.jazzy slowed him down. He's not 100% the way we want him to be we know that, he's sponsoring himself and for me, he has done well because so many people thought he wasn't going to make it. His management still gat some work to do but meanwhile he's the best for me. before I forget, he just dropped another single titled funkeh. check his bio on Instagram to download. over n out.
Re: Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] by steryj(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexistawo:
Raise ur fat face na
God punish you scammer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Is The Most Followed Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter, Overthrows Wizkid / Chris, Daniel K Daniel's Brother, His Lookalike (photos) / Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.