Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Cough And Catarrh In New Born Babies (0-3) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cough And Catarrh In New Born Babies (0-3) (6598 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs / I Have Cough And Catarrh / Effective Natural Home Remedies For Cough, Cold And Catarrh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cough And Catarrh In New Born Babies (0-3) by Sally456: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi moms in the house and doctors in the house, i had cough and catarrh immediately after giving birth to my daughter and some days later she got the flu from me, now my cough is gone but the catarrh is it there, and my baby is really battling wit the flu, my doctor prescribed Nocof and antibiotics for babies, i have been using that for 5 days now and there is no improvement. please house what do i do? what is ur suggestion?
Re: Cough And Catarrh In New Born Babies (0-3) by MGeey(f): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
I read somewhere that with or without drugs, cold will run it's course. Relax, it'll go. If your baby's nose is blocked, buy silver bird eucalyptus oil, dip cotton bod in it and drop on baby's cloth. Do not let it touch baby's skin. The nose will unblock

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Snot Apple (goron Tula) Work As Aphrodisiac,increase / Nigeria, Largest Market For Fake Drugs — NAFDAC / COVID-19 Update For November 15 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.