Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos (33512 Views)

Cattle Herders Gang-Rape 8-Months Pregnant Woman In Abuja / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
A six (6) months pregnant lady simply identified as Ogechukwu was arrested last week Thursday with five others by her boss for allegedly stealing. According to the CEO Behind Bars imitative, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, others secured their bail by paying huge some but Ogechukwu who is said to be 17-years-old was denied bail by the police for failing to provide N15,000.

Yesterday at about 9:45pm, Ogechuckwu was reportedly released on bail and is set to be charged to court this morning.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/pregnant-lady-arrested-boss-allegedly-stealing-delta-state-photos.html

1 Share

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Gossiplover: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
nawa oo ..there is hunger in the land
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
if am the boss i wil not arrest her,but d guy who gave her that stomach.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Youngsage: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
shocked
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nathan2016: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
So condom is no longer cheap again...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by babtaima(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying nd brother won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at college , there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how good you really are. Your ex girlfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. shee can’t handle it. shee breaks down and starts crying, and blames herself . Your friends? They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? He’s in shock. He can’t believe it. He knew what you were going through, but he never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it. He can’t cry, He can’t feel anything. He stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor. Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that boy with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big brother , you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, he stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground,he just loses it. He cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex girlfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with boys . Your friends all go into depression. Your best friend? He tried to kill herself. He didn’t succeed like you did, but He tried…your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just affect you. They affect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if you give up. I’m here for absolutely anyone that needs to talk, no matter who you are. Even if we’ve NEVER talked before, I’m here for you. Copy and paste this as your status to show people there are people out there that care.let's see who actually read all of it. For anyone that feels this way smiley

84 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by okadoo: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
dainformant:
A six (6) months pregnant lady simply identified as Ogechukwu was arrested last week Thursday with five others by her boss for allegedly stealing. According to the CEO Behind Bars imitative, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, others secured their bail by paying huge some but Ogechukwu who is said to be 17-years-old was denied bail by the police for failing to provide N15,000.

Yesterday at about 9:45pm, Ogechuckwu was reportedly released on bail and is set to

charged to court this morning.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/pregnant-lady-arrested-boss-allegedly-stealing-delta-state-photos.html

Na Naija condition oh
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Her breasts are big enough
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Vizboy1: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
17 years old

Pregnant

No source of income

No guardian in sight

And we keep wondering why there is an explosion of crime in the society undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Gkemz: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gossiplover:
nawa oo ..there is hunger in the land
Exactly
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Too bad,that was not good enough, the boss was inhuman and inconsiderate
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by BarryX(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Whenever I hear someone paid for bail and it always written boldly in Police Stations that BAIL IS FREE . I am always tempted to ask the rhetorical question. Shouldn't we just legalise these egunje called BAIL already and get it over with?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by nickxtra(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Even the boss that employed and later arrested a minor should be arrested too for child trafficking.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by M2dX(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
the boss should be arrested for arresting a pregnant girl and the man that impregnant the girl should be arrested for impregnating a small girl without providing any fund and those police that arrested her should be arrested for allowing her to stay in their costurdy for days and finally she have to be arrested for being a corrupt pikin angry

3 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nathan2016:
So condom is no longer cheap again...

Gold circle N100
Durex 600 NAIRA.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by slateness: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by joshnes(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
17 years, is she not a minor, which court do they want to charge her to?
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Zayndot: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
By virtue of the provisions of section 35 (5) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) , section 483 of the criminal procedure Act and section 42 of the criminal procedure Code, the police ought not to detain any person for more than 24 hours without a warrant from a magistrate.we all need to know our rights as a citizen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by AceRoyal: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
if am the boss i wil not arrest her,but d guy who gave her that stomach.
He gave her stomach?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
They tell bail is free

Na lie ooo

In Nigeria bail is not free

The biggest fraud is The Nigeria Police
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by AceRoyal: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her breasts are big enough
Senior pervert, I hail thee
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Gentlevin: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
D way d babe just dey smile for photo....hmmmm.....ayam not understanding ooooo........
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
AceRoyal:

Senior pervert, I hail thee
come follow me hold her legs
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Gentlevin: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Gold circle N100
Durex 600 NAIRA.

Big boss......I hail ooo....u sabi all d price of CD finish........all d babes in your area Eyaf suffer....I bow ooooo

4 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gentlevin:
Big boss......I hail ooo....u sabi all d price of CD finish........all d babes in your area Eyaf suffer....I bow ooooo

Well....it is no 1 on the list of 'Things Man Was Meant TO Know in case of emergency!'

(Sorry, my babe count is not that high grin)

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Adamadam: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=9jakohai post=61536275]

Gold circle N100
Durex 600 NAIRA.

[/How you know, abi you be regular customer and user? Don't forget the condom in your pocket for Madam to see oh. quote]
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nathan2016: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Gold circle N100 Durex 600 NAIRA.

Oh shit... Thank God i got mine for free... No wonder guys de go raw...

But ballon still dey nah.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNICAL Prof’s Son, 2 Others Stole And Sold N2 Million Engine For N30,000 (Pics) / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.