Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (92864 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Video: See How This Lady Dressed At D’banj’s Club Tour That’s Got Everyone Shock / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

This kin daddiieee sef

Lol

How's your day going to be?

I feel like getting involved
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2017
izzou:

Lol

How's your day going to be?

I feel like getting involved

I don't understand this daddieee anymore. undecided

Involved how?

It's going to be good. Yours? smiley
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

I don't understand this daddieee anymore. undecided

Involved how?

It's going to be good. Yours? smiley

So daddies don't get to hang out with their beloved daughters again abi?

I think I'll have to withdraw you from that Seminary school
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2017
izzou:

So daddies don't get to hang out with their beloved daughters again abi?

I think I'll have to withdraw you from that Seminary school

Daddiiieees who deny their daughters don't get to, yes that's very correct tongue

My daddiieeee doesn't even know that I didn't even go to that school in the first place tongue lol grin
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Daddiiieees who deny their daughters don't get to, yes that's very correct tongue

My daddiieeee doesn't even know that I didn't even go that school in the first place

I know I wasn't a part of your life back then, but I'm here now

sad

Let's fix a date to have a daddy to daughter talk. I can't imagine myself not being part of your life now
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2017
izzou:

I know I wasn't a part of your life back then, but I'm here now

sad

Awwwwwwww lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's fix a date to have a daddy to daughter talk. I can't imagine myself not being part of your life now
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin lol, grin grin grin

I'm sorry for laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Awwwwwwww lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin lol, grin grin grin

I'm sorry for laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by smilingface(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
sarutobie:

Is it really extreme? Those who revel in immorality will ask you is it your business? Is it your body? You don’t have any right to disrespect a woman for wearing provocative clothes....
yea, you're very correct and I will reply them that i have all the right in the world to disrespect anybody that dress immorally,a saying goes.. people are addressed the way they are dress..i guess she did it for the attention which she got even on the media.
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Danielalhassan66(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2017
for the wages of sins is death ooh
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Sapiojay(f): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
HMZi:
JUDGE JUDY,judge not as your bible says,you called her a 'shameless sinner' what do you think that makes you?? saint mary!!!!
That makes me a shameful sinner not a shameless one.
Next time try and borrow sense.
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Sapiojay(f): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
LordBaelish:

Holy Sapiojay... i hail... sad sad

Women can condemn sha ...

Where is the condemnation please? Call a spade a spade. Perhaps you would be glad to see your daughter or sister outside like that.

Hypocrites. You no go fit marry her ooo....now you don dey support the dressing. Mtschew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Sapiojay(f): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kendroid:

Imagine u who is also a sinner criticizing another sinner for sinning differently embarassed

Lol. Listen to yourself. Applaud her and join her. Every human is a sinner but Christ bought us with a price. So you don't expect me to turn a blind eye to such stupidity.

Whatever is bad is bad. Pure truth.
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by HMZi: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sapiojay:

That makes me a shameful sinner not a shameless one.
Next time try and borrow sense.
all sinners will go to hell,according to ur Bible... ALL SINNERS
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mavin1:
Even devil will be shocked lipsrsealed
gringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
WERE RE O cry
Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by oksoftmarketing: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2017

Re: The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) by Heartbender: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
This one is suffering from low self esteem undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.