Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight (3210 Views)

What Are You Angry About In Life / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by KingOfSkills: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
I just got this message on WhatsApp now, and I don't even know how to advise this friend of mine, please Nairalanders, he needs your advise please, I av informed him to follow this thread on Nairaland in order to pick good advise from relationship/marriage counselors that might be available Please

Please I need advise, my girlfriend whom I love and want to marry, I don't understand anymore.
When we began our relationship, she impolitely asked me to increase my dick, that she likes it much longer, despite mine is not even small, just to make her happy, I took almost half of my salary to buy supplements to increase it. Now its bigger, and she is enjoying it.

Recently, in a very polite manner, I asked my girl to reduce her weight because she is fat, she is just 23yrs old, don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, av Neva felt shy to tell my friends she is my babe, my point is, at this age of 23, she looks big like 28.

When we get married, and begin to give birth, she will definitely become more fatter, and I advised her in a very polite manner, to atleast reduce her weight abit. Also for health reasons, I am aware being fat is never beneficial to her, av read online about Fat-related ailments. I love her and care about her

I even told her I will give her cash to buy the supplements she need. she just got angry at me, flared up and said am cheating on her, and I don't love her. She even went as far as telling her mum, that I want her to reduce her weight, the mum who is also fat suddenly called me this morning and began to insult me.

Please, where av I gone wrong, she asked me to increase my dick, I did, now I asked her to reduce her weight abit, am now a devil.

Please am at work now, while her mum called me. I can't even concentrate anymore on my task in the office.

I need kind hearted advise from any relationship counselor please
Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by lathrowinger: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
As in, try cut of small out of your dick and make it smaller. And when she ask why. Then u tell her z. Oga nor dey use style advertise your dick. My is tyms2 bigger of yours. Badtguy... tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by mbaoma90: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ask that your friend on whatsapp the supplements he took to get the bigger dick, cos lots don't work
Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by Mrjo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Increase ur dick? Is it volume?

5 Likes

Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by Damibiz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bro,u made a big mistake,ladies that are fat dont like it when u tell them there are fat,u for jst free her,by the time she gv u two babes couple with household work she go reduce by force
Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by IAMSASHY(f): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided
1.she sed u shud make ur dick bigger and u actually did, at dis stage, u suppose 2 let her go since she cnt accept u d way u ar, if by any means she jams bigger one, she wl dump u, it's obvious she likes dem big.
2. Little issue u both suppose to handle urselves, she involved her mum, dat means in future,her mother wl rule ur marriage.
3.on ur own part, wsnt she fat wen u met her? If u like slim gals, y did u go 4 her?
Relationships ain't meant 4 kids especially wen u ar planning on moving 2 d nxt level. 2 avoid luking out 4 slim sidechiks later, let her go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by KingOfSkills: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided
1.she sed u shud make ur dick bigger and u actually did, at dis stage, u suppose 2 let her go since she cnt accept u d way u ar, if by any means she jams bigger one, she wl dump u, it's obvious she likes dem big.
2. Little issue u both suppose to handle urselves, she involved her mum, dat means in future,her mother wl rule ur marriage.
3.on ur own part, wsnt she fat wen u met her? If u like slim gals, y did u go 4 her?
Relationships ain't meant 4 kids especially wen u ar planning on moving 2 d nxt level. 2 avoid luking out 4 slim sidechiks later, let her go.
ok
Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided

Mature advice from a matured mind

1 Like

Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by Harddiskng(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
KingOfSkills:

Please I need advise, my girlfriend whom I love and want to marry, I don't understand anymore.
When we began our relationship, she impolitely asked me to increase my dick, that she likes it much longer, despite mine is not even small, just to make her happy, I took almost half of my salary to buy supplements to increase it. Now its bigger, and she is enjoying it.

Your friend ignored the early warning sign. She asked him to increase his very capable johnnie Junior so he can perform in her Cathedral of Sojourners shocked That was the cut-off point.

Now she is turning small small matter into whirl-wind. At this point, my brother advise your friend to be fervent in prayer so the trials to come will not overcome him.
Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by chiraqDemon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Damibiz:
Bro,u made a big mistake,ladies that are fat dont like it when u tell them there are fat,u for jst free her,by the time she gv u two babes couple with household work she go reduce by force
But they like telling guys to increase their dick. Girls sha just have too much double standard ish sha.
Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by Chigorkizz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
She's not the understanding type,i gues more problem for u when u people get married.If a mere advice on her weight could make her get angry then wahala dey o. Pls Help Us With The Suplements Name For Some Of Us That Want Big Cassava.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by Ryabcool(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
KingOfSkills:
I just got this message on WhatsApp now, and I don't even know how to advise this friend of mine, please Nairalanders, he needs your advise please, I av informed him to follow this thread on Nairaland in order to pick good advise from relationship/marriage counselors that might be available Please

Recently, in a very polite manner, I asked my girl to reduce her weight because she is fat, she is just 23yrs old, don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, av Neva felt shy to tell my friends she is my babe, my point is, at this age of 23, she looks big like 28.

When we get married, and begin to give birth, she will definitely become more fatter, and I advised her in a very polite manner, to atleast reduce her weight abit. Also for health reasons, I am aware being fat is never beneficial to her, av read online about Fat-related ailments. I love her and care about her

I even told her I will give her cash to buy the supplements she need. she just got angry at me, flared up and said am cheating on her, and I don't love her. She even went as far as telling her mum, that I want her to reduce her weight, the mum who is also fat suddenly called me this morning and began to insult me.

Please, where av I gone wrong, she asked me to increase my dick, I did, now I asked her to reduce her weight abit, am now a devil.

Please am at work now, while her mum called me. I can't even concentrate anymore on my task in the office.

I need kind hearted advise from any relationship counselor please
The two of them no serious
Re: She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight by onoerime: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na lie, there is no drug that can increase the size of the dick.

(1) (Reply)

Another Bombshell (pics) / Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? / Another #10,000 Give-away. ( hourl and Blazing8 won)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.