Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) (27512 Views)

Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument / Road Safety Officers Flee As Angry Man Attacks Them With Plank In Delta. Photos / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by zoba88: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
There was commotion today along Lokoja-Abuja road after a tax force killed a trailer driver with a plank.Eyewitness account said the state produce tax force killed a trailer driver with plank around 12am.The trailer drivers then blocked the road insisting that the governor must come to the scene. You are advised not to travel on that road at least for now.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/commotion-as-tax-force-collector-kills.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by zoba88: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2017

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Vutseck(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yahaya bello

Who is yahaya bello again ?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
I definitely don't have anything to sayangry

In a nutshell, I'm just tired of this country, can someone dash me visa to any country.

Even if na Malawi. sad

36 Likes

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Firefire(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
APC Government and bloodletting...

embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is where we have found ourselves...it's very unfortunate.

But what can I do? The system is so useless that you can't fight it, cos even the slaves you would be fighting for would still be insulting you..2babas case is still very much in my mind.
Or the cabal (the defenders of poverty), people who want us to perpetually remain slaves would hunt you down..Director's case still very fresh

The only hope for Nigerians is to leave this country and never return !

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by aolawale025: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
This is where we have found ourselves...it's very unfortunate.

You can say that again! Kogi has been the most unfortunate in its choice of leaders especially the current one

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Seeker17(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
This country is so mired in lawlessness that stuff like this occurs on an almost regular basis
How did we fvckin get here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kogi state, part of Afonja land.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by shallysgirl: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Mavin1:

In a nutshell, I'm just tired of this country, can someone dash me visa to any country.

Even if na Malawi. sad

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by shallysgirl: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Funny enough everyone thought being a younger person as in youngest gov, he would do well but woside? He is a total shame and disgrace. The
aolawale025:

You can say that again! Kogi has been the most unfortunate in its choice of leaders especially the current one

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
FIRS sef shocked
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmmm. Those touts lacks manner when they want to collect money. They behaves as if the money is their rights. Its not their fault but the lawlessness of the country.

Check my signature for your full capacity Giant plus 12000mah powerbank
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Skywalker3(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
The first thing I think about everyday is how I ended up in this sh1t hole of a country.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Dandsome: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Okay

https://www.nairaland.com/4124544/update-kogi-tax-collector-killed

okonja:
This samething happened last year November when I was travelling home, A soldier shot a trailer driver in the head just by the Muritala Muhammed bridge because he gave him N400 instead of fixed N500 bribe charged from trailers....the road was blocked by other trailers from 12pm till 8pm at sameday when Yahaya Bello came before they allow passage.

Yes that's true.

The governor paid over a N100 million for that.
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Afonja sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
OP, hope its nt 12pm u meant? coz i wonder what a tax collector officer will be doing there at that time of the night
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Collecting tax on this terrible road?

May God punish Kogi government
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
sad
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by VocalWalls: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm

Trailer drivers will be doing like hulk Hogan, bullying other road users.

Ordinary planking, this one dun die.

Anyways, RIP.
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria!...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
One of those crude ways of collecting tax
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mavin1:

Even if na Malawi. sad
come take visa to Somalia

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
zoba88:
  There was commotion today along Lokoja-Abuja road after a tax force killed a trailer driver with a plank.Eyewitness account said the state produce tax force killed a trailer driver with plank around 12am.The trailer drivers then blocked the road insisting that the governor must come to the scene. You are advised not to travel on that road at least for now
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/commotion-as-tax-force-collector-kills.html?m=1

Thank you for the information but was it a TAX COLLECTOR or a member of a TASK FORCE team that did the killing. There is nothing called TAX FORCE in the government's ad-hoc agencies.
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Did they catch up with the tax collector and Lynch him, an eye for an eye.

As much as I hate jungle justice, there are situations that you can't help but wish it's been used on some mofos
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Elioandrew: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
It's kogi again... In dbanj's voice.
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
See hw APC wasting blood day by day

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by Sakie: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kogi always in the news over negative stuff.this country don tire me..I d go my village
Re: Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mavin1:

Even if na Malawi. sad
I have Afghan Visa. Do you want grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Inflicts Machete Wounds On His Son In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photos) / Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo / Suspected Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Kidnap Farmer In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.