Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK (46557 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by HITTED(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2017
IPOB is a terrorist group

Nnamdi Conwu is the leader of pigs

God bless Nigeria!

God bless APC!

Sai baba! sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
TimeManager:
Common sense demands you tune into the station for confirmation.
The station is up and running. Don't be dumb.

Truth is talking!
[/s]
Nonsense trash
truth is talking
truth is mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Justiceleague1: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
MasterKim:

I don't think tvc is airing in any eastern state. So how come you're watching d program?

villa champion,havnt u heard of live stream? grin

8 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Don't quote me again with your eyes like popcorn
Says a girl who isn't bold to upload her face; because she's so ugly, they dough her face to make gorilla biscuits.

It plains you. Sorry! Try to learn more English to the little you know, so you can construct a sentence properly next time.

8 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biacan(f): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Flashh:
Says a girl who isn't bold to upload her face; because she's so ugly, they dough her face to make gorilla biscuits.

It plains you. Sorry! Try to learn more English to the little you know, so you can construct a sentence properly next time.

Guys are paying 10k for my premium account just to view my pics...... so if you're interested hit my mail....to get added to my ig

3 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Guys are paying 10k for my premium account just to view my pics...... so if you're interested hit my mail....to get added to my ig
What would you gain for lying to me Bia_can?
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biacan(f): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Flashh:
What would you gain for lying to me Bia_can?
If you don't have the money don't disturb me

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
If you don't have the money don't disturb me
Lol. Olosho in the making.

Don't let Flash_h type what he don't want to.

8 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biacan(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Flashh:
Lol. Olosho in the making.

Don't let Flash_h type what he don't want to.

Agbero the ones you've been typing were they coming out from your nose .......clear road

4 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by san316(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
bedspread:
ITS HIS PARTY..
HE PUT HIM OUT FOR US...
LET HIM SORT HIMSELF OUT

Who is asking you to help? Yeye nonentity
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Agbero the ones you've been typing were they coming out from your knows.......clear road
Just go back to secondary school, for more brushing up. grin

I think I am now catching fun with me you this night.grin

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Flashh:
Just go back to secondary school, for more brushing up. grin

I think I am now catching fun with me you this night.grin

move out from this thread

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

move out from this thread
gringringrin

That's when you move with me to the ozza room.grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by bedspread: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
san316:

Who is asking you to help? Yeye nonentity
GOD BLESS BRO
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biacan(f): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Flashh:
gringringrin
That's when you move with me to the ozza room.grin
I hope you you have 8inches
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Keballl: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
MasterKim:

I don't think tvc is airing in any eastern state. So how come you're watching d program?

Zombie.. You never hear of DSTV/GOTV?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by MasterKim: 1:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Keballl:

Zombie.. You never hear of DSTV/GOTV?
lol. Why ur bone come strong like dz abi pesin dey fight wit u?
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Royalfurnitures: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
2019 permutation things..

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by youngbang(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fake news
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Proffdada: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
TVC should also be shut. The yoruba journalists there can lie for Africa.

Especially on that their journalist's hangout beer palour program where the fat headed yoruba anchor and the other ewedugerians dessiminate so much lies and swallow their own propaganda.

I remember one of them saying 'Kanu is confused, today he wants seccesion, tommorow restructuring......' and none of his fellow dumb yoruba journalists there could point out that Kanu have never propagated restructuring. Infact he is hated for his unalloyed stand for Seccesion through referendum.

have you done your esusu for radio biafra? They need your contribution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by hola106(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin RIP TINUBU cheesy
na ur mate dey talk for here wont u go back and face ur studies daft brain
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Fjsand: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na turn by turn:politics na for north not 4 west.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by asawanathegreat(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tor
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nukilia: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
MasterKim:

Don't mind the guy. He's not serious.... Who chooses a Namdi KANU as a leader? Apologies to well respected and knowledgeable eastern brothers.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by HonabFaj(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Which TVC and radio continental

I still listen to RC 102.3 Fm
Kubaji Direct yesterday night and i wont miss today broadcast either
Join us tonight with citizen jones
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Gentlevin: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Did some1 just mention 8 inches here?...... Check if dis one will be OK........hehehehehehehe

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by totorimi: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
It's normal.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by fraudbad: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
I really feel for Tinubu at this difficult time. Our thoughts are with him and his family. So sad.

Not our thought but your thought.
That serve him right
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by YelloweWest: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Fake News

Rubbish thread.

kiss the truth!
Buhari will cut tinubu down to size before 2019!

Kiss the truth!!!

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by evansjeff(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
If it's a PDP station, wailers will say its victimization.

Wailers will always wail, no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.