Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life (11569 Views)

Former President Of Uganda Idi Amin Speech That You Would Not Forget In A Hurry / What Is D Shameful Moment Dat U Never 4get In Ur Life ? / The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Coleslove: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
December 22, 2008. The day i set my eyes on the Corpse of my Mum and brought her home for burial  cry cry :
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by aaidel(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
looks like stephanie
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by parislomo(f): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
aaidel: clap for thou self you have just won. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . yep, that's Stephanie my twinny
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by CrudeOil2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day I busted my first nut angry angry angry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by aaidel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
yayyy what did i win
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by parislomo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
**scratches head**. . . I'm still thinking about your prize jo
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by aaidel(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
ok o! dont think for too long
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by parislomo(f): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ok o. cool
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by reo5: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
Busted your first nut? Crude oil Please help Translate
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day I bashed my fore-head into the edge of the back door,

While trying to escape my mother's spanking.

The day my sister ran over me with my aunty's car,

With a speed of 35 mph,

But I came out with no serious injuries,

Just a bruise on my leg.

The day I was miraculously healed of appendicitis.

And the list goes on and on.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by whiteroses(f): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
i nearly got killed in the snow a day to my 21st birthday, i woke up i knew something was gonna go wrong today, i just felt it, i was feeling nervous and cold, it was 8pm i was ok and my mum goes: eniola lo dalenu, i picked the trash and stepped out, and BAM! i slammed my head on a frozen concrete, my life flashed before me, in one second i saw myself as a little child and my dad was taking me to school and it skipped to when i was 13 and my dad was still taking me to school and i thought i'd pass out now and i just woke up, i touched my head expecting blood but i was okay, then i started crying cos i was terrified cry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by omofat: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
whiteroses:

i nearly got killed in the snow a day to my 21st birthday, i woke up i knew something was gonna go wrong today, i just felt it, i was feeling nervous and cold, it was 8pm i was ok and my mum goes: eniola lo dalenu, i picked the trash and stepped out, and BAM! i slammed my head on a frozen concrete, my life flashed before me, in one second i saw myself as a little child and my dad was taking me to school and it skipped to when i was 13 and my dad was still taking me to school and i thought i'd pass out now and i just woke up, i touched my head expecting blood but i was okay, then i started crying cos i was terrified cry

LOL, i know it's not a funny story but i couldn't help laughing. sorry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by axeman85(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
the day my intended and current girlfriend told me it was over because her parents didnt want her to get married to be based on tribe differences. i almost died, only for me to get to naija and she toldme she said that due to pressure from everywhere and apologised. but my heart don strong now.oo. i dey love her with head now and no be heart again.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nonnyl(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day i kissed my gf in front of my HOD. Though i dont know when it happened but my HOD called it teenage love affair. Its been long but the scar still remain in my blood.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Lalaska(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mine's quite strange. This evening of 5th Feb 2009, my friend came visting from PH. At about 9pm we decided to go have dinner at an eatery close by.
We got there and met about 4 gatemen that told us they had closed. while inquiring for the nearest place to get something, one tout came from inside and started yelling and 2 others came and locked us inside the gate that we were theives. them beat us like mad. I thought i was dreaming. All explanations that i was a consultant in one of the big , firms fell on deaf ears. Na like so them don call police o. We slept in the cell that night before my neighbor came and bailed us (courtesy of the SMS i quietly sent while they were transpoting us to the station).
Welcome to Lagos. Anything goes here. I will never forget that night.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
all those saying that I need to be checked, locked, confined or even hanged ie alrit but all these will be more romantic after I must have carried out my heart desire,I dont like arguing if my deeds are good or bad but I know that the human conscience is absolute and that its judgement is supreme. I want to ask why should a living being turn around the law of nature, am a naturalist and can't imagine why a supposed to be submissive female should be the oppressive one, I don't support any form of battering cos I believe in co existence and tolerance of both sex cos I've never beaten a female being b4 and won't try it. I believe that any being who faults the harmonious flow of nature shouldn't exist, I won't blame anybody who judges my action as being bad after'all ie why we ar humans and have tasted nature in different ways.

Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by daylae(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day i won't forget was the day my friend had an accident that took her life,the memory keeps hunting me cos i almost discouraged her not to embark on the journey,but i kept quite thinking what i felt was just a mere thought.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by whiteroses(f): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
omo~fat:

LOL, i know it's not a funny story but i couldn't help laughing. sorry
yeah my family laugh at me too even till today, istill dont find it funny, ok maybe just a bit grin
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by mamagee3(f): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day I'll never forget was the day I narrowly escaped death.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by NosaHenry(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day i got the news of my mother's unexpected death. So sad that i can still feel the pain now
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by 2Angels1: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
skfa1:

The day i left my GF in the campus for London. she cried full bucket of water, before i knew it i bursted into tears. Such a cute and nice gurl. cry cry

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor girl i dey feel for her oooooooo
the day i will never forget was the day i fought a bloody fight with my best friend as in i neariy killed her embarassed
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by bodejohn(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
Movingcoil:

all those saying that I need to be checked, locked, confined or even hanged ie alrit but all these will be more romantic after I must have carried out my heart desire,I dont like arguing if my deeds are good or bad but I know that the human conscience is absolute and that its judgement is supreme. I want to ask why should a living being turn around the law of nature, am a naturalist and can't imagine why a supposed to be submissive female should be the oppressive one, I don't support any form of battering cos I believe in co existence and tolerance of both intimacy cos I've never beaten a female being b4 and won't try it. I believe that any being who faults the harmonious flow of nature shouldn't exist, I won't blame anybody who judges my action as being bad after'all ie why we ar humans and have tasted nature in different ways.

This sounds like someone who will be putting on panties stuffed with PETN.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Scottx(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day i lost my beloved mother
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
lots of dates i'll not forget both good and bad.
bads--my first sex @ 17, my first highness with beer,my first kiss
goods---lots like my first day in secondary sch.it was
very cold morning and ,
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by latepa(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day i lost one of my best friend in an accident that happen in front of me, R.I.P Sunny, i always miss us together cry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by oge4real(f): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day I won SUG elections against 4 male candidates, emerging the first and only female SUG president ever in my school.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by platinumnk(f): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
@topic too many days

the most memorable when I foundout my lil brother had cancer
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by KennyG6(m): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2010
platinumnk:

@topic too many days

sad, my heart goes out to you and the family,
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by TOPE20001(f): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2010
platinumnk:

Oh wow cry cry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Folusade(f): 2:29am On Mar 16, 2010
i will like to know you ayettymama
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 16, 2010
@bodejohn, u hav the rit to your opinions
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by deneut: 3:07am On Mar 16, 2010
Movingcoil:

all those saying that I need to be checked, locked, confined or even hanged ie alrit but all these will be more romantic after I must have carried out my heart desire,I dont like arguing if my deeds are good or bad but I know that the human conscience is absolute and that its judgement is supreme. I want to ask why should a living being turn around the law of nature, am a naturalist and can't imagine why a supposed to be submissive female should be the oppressive one, I don't support any form of battering cos I believe in co existence and tolerance of both intimacy cos I've never beaten a female being b4 and won't try it. I believe that any being who faults the harmonious flow of nature shouldn't exist, I won't blame anybody who judges my action as being bad after'all ie why we ar humans and have tasted nature in different ways.
I luv what are u gonna do.atleast u've done justice to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Awwal Sets Self On Fire After Theft Accusation In Kaduna / Have You Seen Ayotunde Aliu? / At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.