Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life (11570 Views)

Former President Of Uganda Idi Amin Speech That You Would Not Forget In A Hurry / What Is D Shameful Moment Dat U Never 4get In Ur Life ? / The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
The day i lost my lil bro.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by oderemo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
the gut thot he could do me anywho

i showed him se

khaki no be leather!!

the guy was even lucky- i was plannin to shank him

didnt have a knife!

you are nothing but a thug
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by kenny011(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
@BlueDiv, i'm so sorry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^^
Thanks bro.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by dezzygal(f): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2010
d day i wuld never ever forget was d day i followed ma friend wit her date to a club and after enjoyin ourselves we found out dat d guy was broke and had no cash on him to pay,wen we decide to pay wit our credit card ,we found out dat cards were not allowed because it is an African club which has not bn legally approved.i and ma friend had to track for 4 good hours lookin for ATM machine to withdraw money which was around 1am in the morning.dere was no taxi to help us  .around 4 am we were able to trace our way to an ATM machine where we got some money and went  home.so tell me how on earth can i forget such a wonderful day.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by beejaei: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
The many times I threatend to run away from home.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by imurboss: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2010
the day my pant came down in the middle of the market! i quickly ran to a nearby shop begging the woman to allow me tie it firmly.lol!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by platinumnk(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2010
@platinumnk, So you are also strong like ayetemma, good for you, U said you learnt karate and that you've been using it on some of your LovePeddler street babes shame on you for violating the code and using it on non martial artists instead of for sports. How will you cope or survive when I get to you, brown belt in shotokan karate, 1st degree black belt in taekwando, and in green belt in brazillian jiujitsu and still learning very hard for butts like you and ayetemma, I wish I stay in your neighborhood I will be flogging you and your family 12 strokes every morning for not giving you the basic training.

Dude with all your yarning you couldnt catch me slipping here nor in Lagos
Im worth too much to be physically fighting cool Do you how little it would cost to wipe you?

Dont understmate women, would take that thing in between your legs and make you eat it cheesy
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by ayettymama(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
tboy ur lying

omg that happened to a friend of mine

his dad ended up bein thrown from the roof!

im not a thug cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

im a gurly gurl!!!- im allergic to thugs|!!

im just a spoilt brat that doesnt no how to forgive people

think its cos im a n onli child undecided
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by platinumnk(f): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^ ure an only child grin grin

hehehhe, hey did you get my mail cheesy
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Moranike: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
That was the first day i had sex.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by oderemo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2010

didnt have a knife!

how do you justify that statement?

think its cos im a n onli child

what an excuse. ah
remember what goes round comes round.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
The day I matriculated in the University, embarassed I was still staying with my Grandma then b4 she died,
I rememeber back in those years my parents didnt have nothing, and I begged my uncle to help me
pay for my matric gown but he did not respond until the day of my matric when all had been done.
I ended up turning the money back to him. I also ended up wearing a black choir robe while everybody
in my faculty was wearing a sky-blue matric gown!!! cry cry
You can imagin the stare from all around towards my direction. undecided I can still rememeber the expression I had on my face till date,
Now God has blessed me so well that everyone of them that treated me so badly then when I was suffering now look for every opportunity
to get a hand shake from me angry angry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by tboy1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2010
ayettymama:

tboy your lying
omg that happened to a friend of mine
his dad ended up bein thrown from the roof!
im not a thug cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
im a gurly gurl!!!- im allergic to thugs|!!
think its cos im a n onli child undecided

For real - cant forget that day, still clear like yesterday
They came in & packed the children into 1 room close 2 my parents living room - so we could see what was happening. They told him straight up once they take d money & were gonna kill him - they were shouting @ my parents where my parents keep their stuffs and he refused to answer - they hit him a couple of times till my mom decided to take dem to where they kept their money . . . just as they backed him & were movin to take the money from my mom he ran to the Balcony and jumped downstairs - unfortunately as he came out the gate 2 of the robbers saw him and started shooting at him . . . he was lucky no bullets hit him- he escaped. The robbers with my mom told her she was lucky that he's alive and they left.
In the morning we saw bullet holes on the wall of some neighbours house.
Thats was the last time we slept in the house
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by platinumnk(f): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2010
Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed

SMH-
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by chinesedoll(f): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
tboy1:

For real - cant forget that day, still clear like yesterday
They came in & packed the children into 1 room close 2 my parents living room - so we could see what was happening. They told him straight up once they take d money & were gonna kill him - they were shouting @ my parents where my parents keep their stuffs and he refused to answer - they hit him a couple of times till my mom decided to take dem to where they kept their money . . . just as they backed him & were movin to take the money from my mom he ran to the Balcony and jumped downstairs - unfortunately as he came out the gate 2 of the robbers saw him and started shooting at him . . . he was lucky no bullets hit him- he escaped. The robbers with my mom told her she was lucky that he's alive and they left.
In the morning we saw bullet holes on the wall of some neighbours house.
Thats was the last time we slept in the house

You kidding right? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your dad no try oo
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by ayettymama(f): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2010
kaiiiii

naija is terrible- think that was an assasination attempt
good u guys survived th eordeal!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by ayettymama(f): 2:23am On Mar 20, 2010
ode remo:

how do you justify that statement?
what an excuse. ah
remember what goes round comes round.

english ur problem??- i said if i had a knife- or blade- or really sharp object

i wouldve given the guy some fight lions!

yes- he threw it and couldnt catch it- cos it came back like plane on his ass!

mind u im not a violent person- he just brought out the devil in me!!
kaiiiiii
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by chic2pimp(m): 2:35am On Mar 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Funny Posts
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by oderemo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
i showed him se

khaki no be leather!!

didnt have a knife!
if there is a problem of english , i think your statement is self explanatory.
the diff. btw {if i had a knife}and {planning to shank }him is CLEAR. engrish. kai. grin grin. think carefully b4 you post stuff on the net.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 25, 2010
deneut:

@mzdarkskin hullo

Hi there! smiley
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
@platinumnk, you'll cut my things and make me eat them except you'll come as in 850 million of you maybe you've forgotten that I can also easily wrap the folds of your clit around your head, I never meant to physical fight you cos you can't stand me so get it in ur cartilage skull
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by TYlicious(f): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
d day i almost lost my lyf.the vehicle i was in waz almost crushed by a train.whew, very scary! shocked
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Yusjayz: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
Was the day,i was confirmed a chartered accountant
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by sley4life(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2010
When i secured addmission in the uni.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by toygod2: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 19, 2013
The day i entered America.It was a long dream come through
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by wendys(f): 3:31am On Jan 22, 2013
The day I went for a vacation party when I was in secondary school and I got home late and I lied I was kidnap my parent went as far as going for a big thanksgiving in church my grandmother did another on at jumat and my grandfather too
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Teaser4(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2017
Zagadat!
cc. lalastical move dis 2 frontpage. 2010. but snake no dey here, make i go kil wan
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Teaser4(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2018
the day buhari was elected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BLACK PEPPER Aka Iyere(yoruba) And Uziza Seeds(igbo) NEEDED In Large Quantity... / Have You Seen Ayotunde Aliu? / QATAR WINGS - Become A Qatar Airways Pilot. Yes...it Is POSSIBLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.