Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) (1230 Views)

Product Category Page Writer Needed ASAP! Closed!!!!! / Article Rewriter Needed ASAP [closed] / A Copywriter Is Needed ASAP! [CLOSED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
We are looking for article writers. Please before you apply ensure that your articles are:
1. 100% Unique; no plagiarism
2. Free from errors
3. Fluent

Also,
You must be able to
1. Incorporate keywords into your articles as instructed
2. Give unlimited reviews until we are satisfied

Payment
We pay #500 for a 1000 Word article.

Note: Our client will pay us for your first article but we will not pay you. Your first article will be your sample.

Lolz grin we will surely pay you for your first work if it is up to our standards but if it's not dear, we'll BLOCK YOU.

So if you think you can write very well then contact us immediately via whatsapp ‭0705.582.2849‬
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Ranchhoddas: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is ridiculous!

3 Likes

Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Like serious?! undecided

Unfair and ludicrous!! angry

Woe is me! Writers, you'd better run for your life! N500 for a 1000 word article? And you need quality? Gimme ah break!

Now, I know why writers are treated like crap and junk. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
dirty op
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This is ridiculous!
I didn't force anyone to take up the offer so cool off bro
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
dirty op
go seek attention somewhere else boy I'm not your mama
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Like serious?! undecided

Unfair and ludicrous!! angry

Woe is me! Writers, you'd better run for your life! N500 for a 1000 word article? And you need quality? Gimme ah break!

Now, I know why writers are treated like crap and junk. undecided
what's unfair? If you can't write at that rate then you get out and please... Stay out!
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Premiumwriter:
what's unfair? If you can't write at that rate then you get out and please... Stay out!

smiley sorry for my recent appalling attitude. But I have a simpe question for you as a writer to consider and ponder. Now, you, being a *premium* writer, can you work/write a 1000 word article for N500?

Be frank. . . Hitherto, Imagine working as a freelance writer and you receive N500 for every 1000 word article or stroy you write in 20 days of 30/31 days. Mathematically, that would be N10,000. Then, with that, put in place and consider your wife & children[if, particularly, you have them]. How would that affect you?

So, please, be considerate and empathize with writers and their keen and dedicated effort.

Thanks for your understanding. End of story. Goodbye!
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Needless to say, you could research and contrast what writers in countries like the US receive as annual/monthly salary to that of Nigerians.

Which makes me wonder when Nigerians would get to evolve.
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

smiley sorry for my recent appalling attitude. But I have a simpe question for you as a writer to consider and ponder. Now, you, being a *premium* writer, can you work/write a 1000 word article for N500?

Be frank. . . Hitherto, Imagine working as a freelance writer and you receive N500 for every 1000 word article or stroy you write in 20 days of 30/31 days. Mathematically, that would be N10,000. Then, with that, put in place and consider your wife & children[if, particularly, you have them]. How would that affect you?

So, please, be considerate and empathize with writers and their keen and dedicated effort.

Thanks for your understanding. End of story. Goodbye!
apology accepted but I'm not sorry for mine ( look b4 you leap dude)

And yes I've written and I'm writing at that rate
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Needless to say, you could research and contrast what writers in countries like the US receive as annual/monthly salary to that of Nigerians.

Which makes me wonder when Nigerians would get to evolve.
SMH always comparing America with Nigeria. Go get a job bro
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by GRACEGLORY: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Obviously, this guy couldn't have been a writer, perhaps, poverty forced him to become one. History shows us that writers have a good frame of mind.

Slavery is still alive, we've just been concealing it.
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Obviously, this guy couldn't have been a writer, perhaps, poverty forced him to become one. History shows us that writers have a good frame of mind.

Slavery is still alive, we've just been concealing it.
yeah I couldn't be one but I AM one.
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by GRACEGLORY: 12:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Premiumwriter:
yeah I couldn't be one but I AM one.

But there's no proof of it... and that's without question
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Timmylehyn(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
lol. the manner he even posted the job ad is stupid! hey, writers ain't slaves. we'll definitely ensure rogues like you do not find writers. go eat your five naira.
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

But there's no proof of it... and that's without question
oh yeah? do I need to give you proofs? It seems you think everyone owes you an explanation.

1 Like

Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Timmylehyn:
lol. the manner he even posted the job ad is stupid! hey, writers ain't slaves. we'll definitely ensure rogues like you do not find writers. go eat your five naira.
this one makes me laugh. I already got a writer.
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by GRACEGLORY: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Premiumwriter:
oh yeah? do I need to give you proofs? It seems you think everyone owes you an explanation.

Shioo
Re: A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) by Premiumwriter: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Shioo
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unsolved Mysteries Of The Earth / I WRITE WELL, LETS TALK. / Vacancies For Writers, Bloggers & Editors In An Online Media Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.