Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Southwest, The Good Enemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest, The Good Enemy (4077 Views)

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by givbitcoin: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Who would have thought that a newspaper company owned by a Yoruba person would eventually start media attack against PMB!
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by ideynl1: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Opakan2:

Northerners are far better than you treacherous and hateful beings.. No wonder God punished you dolts with barren, uselesss, unproductive lands.

Better resume your unity begging with SS people, "we the SE and SS" else your coming generations will suffer even more than Somalia

I agree that we are treacherous. So you have finally agreed that you are not a yoruba but a northern almajiri? That is good!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Opakan2: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
ideynl1:
i

Yes, SW is the master of the north. Without SW Buhari would not have been president

All my thanks goes to Obafemi Awolowo for showing Zik the way out of SW.

Even the civil war corrected so many wrongs in the SW.. intruders got chased back to their enclave while the stubborn ones got crushed.

God bless you pa Awo. Yorubas appreciate all your efforts

3 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by ideynl1: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Opakan2:

Even the civil war corrected so many wrongs in the SW.. intruders got chased back to their enclave while the stubborn ones got crushed.

Northern Almajiri you have been busted. You divide on South has been busted.

You think you can continue to hide under yoruba to spite Igbos whereas you are a northern parasite.

If you really a yoruba and not an imposter you would have attacked the OP who has consistently bashed Yorubas and Igbos here, but you chose to attack Igbos even when Yorubas here have told you the OP is a norther bigot.

You are a northern Almajiri

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Michael004: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
givbitcoin:

How do you post on tweeter? We pass messages bit by bit for people of low class like you to learn.
Aboki smelling parasite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Opakan2: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
ideynl1:

I agree that we are treacherous. So you have finally agreed that you are not a yoruba but a northern almajiri? That is good!

I'm tempted to place a curse on you but I'll pass.

I still maintain it till tomorrow that Northerners are far far better than you lots.
They are free, welcoming and reasonable not greedy drug pushers, ritualists, baby factory owners, fake consumer good cartels etc.

I'm done with you.. so fvck off my mentions
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by ideynl1: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Opakan2:

I still maintain it till tomorrow that Northerners are far far better than you lots.
They are free, welcoming and reasonable not greedy drug pushers, ritualists, baby factory owners, fake consumer good cartels etc.

You are a Northerner. We south (both SW,SE, SS) are better.

I know you get angry at united south.

Filthy northern almajiri pig.

If you truly a yoruba, why havent you defended yoruba against northerners here? you have never spoken in support of the yorubas against the north.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by givbitcoin: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Michael004:
Aboki smelling parasite.

I come once in a while to pas messages. when I do, I don't usually engage people like you, but for the sake of one thing, I will advise you to stop hating. Hatred has never helped anybody. It won't help you either. Nigeria became a sovereign nation before your birth, why do you want to destroy it?
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Michael004: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
givbitcoin:

I come once in a while to pas messages. when I do, I don't usually engage people like you, but for the sake of one thing, I will advise you to stop hating. Hatred has never helped anybody. It won't help you either. Nigeria became a sovereign nation before your birth, why do you want to destroy it?
Who has time to engage dirty almajiri before. Spit. Who won contact disease. I never hated Americans or Europeans, na dirty almajiri parasite I go come hate.

7 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Opakan2: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
ideynl1:

If you truly a yoruba, why havent you defended yoruba against northerners here? you have never spoken in support of the yorubas against the north.

And if I'm Yoruba, it shall never be well with you in life from this day onwards. Same goes to me if I'm not.

You greedy scums still bank on southern unity to deprive others of their rights and entitlements.
#Newsflash you're nothing but a minority tribe in Nigeria now. You don't have say in who becomes who again in Nigeria. Slaves!!
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Isokowadoo: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Opakan2:

And if I'm Yoruba, it shall never be well with you in life from this day onwards. Same goes to me if I'm not.

You greedy scums still bank on southern unity to deprive others of their rights and entitlements.
#Newsflash you're nothing but a minority tribe in Nigeria now. You don't have say in who becomes who again in Nigeria. Slaves!!

Mr Adamu Abdulmutalib Al'Haqin Shatul Ilal Ibn ,U Re A Northern parasi.te

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Isokowadoo: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op is A Psych.o He is An Extremist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by givbitcoin: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Opakan2:

If only greater percentage of Yorubas can reason like you, there wouldn't be any problem whatsoever. I've been following you and i can say that your are not the type any foool can intimidate. keep it up.
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by unohbethel(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
ideynl1:

Northern muslim claiming to be Yoruba. Trying so hard to deflect yorubas from attacking your northern parastic ass.
guy thank u very much..he is a northerner claiming yoruba..we biafrans know them by their comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by ideynl1: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Opakan2:

It does not change the fact that you are northern almajiri pig

4 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
OP always sounds like Shekau whenever he surfaces in NL.
Talking as if he owns the land. There is dignity in Labour...there is no pride whatsoever in Parasitism of HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims...!!

Tell your Sultan and Emirs that we Southern Nigeria are warning up to pull the rug off the Core North feet.

This we shall......God willing.

Poverty Stricken region spreading hate, jihad, diseases and animalistic tendencies everywhere they go. The breeding ground of Tyrants in Nigeria. Thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2017
You odudupig!must you mention Igbos to pacify your masters? Headslamming oduduwa muslim. Your own slavery is legendary. Abeg face your masters.
seunowa:

It was d sons and daughters of pigfraud led by absconded cownu dat were praying for d death of pmb but our God dat does not hear the prayer of wicked people from satanic region turned their prayer to fight them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2017
Shut up you afonjazzy slave. Everyone on this forum know the creator of this thread to be a son of Arewa. Stop fooling yourself. Face your northern challenger. Leave Igbos alone. Dance to your music, you Headslamming oduduwa muslim slave.
Opakan2:
Another Liepob trying to discredit Yorubas.. by their posts and inferiority complex towards Yorubas, ye shall know them.

APC will continue till 2023 whether you like it or not.. hang if you like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 12:45am On Oct 19, 2017
So why did you call ipob into this matter? Legendary odudupigs headslammer.
Opakan2:

Northerners are not smelling almajiri or whatever you call them..

They are honest, hardworking Nigerians who will fair better in a working system.

Infact the prettiest of girls I've seen so far are from the North. So take you hate filled self elsewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 12:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Stop mentioning Igbos here you odudupig headslammer. Face your masters, you legendary slave. Even your brothers warning you that he isn't Igbo, you still keep mentioning Igbos. Islam has indeed destroyed you. Legendary odudupig headslammer.
Opakan2:

Please sound it to them o.. I don't know their problem with Yorubas.

They are always trying to get noticed by far better omoluabis who work hard to make the SW great.

I for one see no linkage with igbos or any use they are of to my existence. I don't even know why we share the same country with people who don't think of others but themselves alone.

God bless pa Awo for destroying their evil plans of enslaving Yorubas with their united south nonsense. They want Yorubas to hate North for no reason so they will be the ones ruling.
Soon, everyone will bear their father's name. It's pretty inevitable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Shut up you slave. Oya go and knack you head on the ground 5times to calm you down. After that, drink contaminated water and fantayou poured on the ground. SLAVE grin
Opakan2:

Northerners are far better than you treacherous and hateful beings.. No wonder God punished you dolts with barren, uselesss, unproductive lands.

Better resume your unity begging with SS people, "we the SE and SS" else your coming generations will suffer even more than Somalia
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 12:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Shut your trap you slave. Nobody cares who or what you are. A slave remains a nonetity
Opakan2:

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Original head slamming asslicking afonja. Please face you master. The thread must go on no matter how much you try to deviate.
Opakan2:

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Islam has finished your brains, so sad.
Opakan2:

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by seunowa(f): 3:22am On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
You odudupig!must you mention Igbos to pacify your masters? Headslamming oduduwa muslim. Your own slavery is legendary. Abeg face your masters.

When a northern slaps an ipob man his brothers and sisters start shouting afonja..

U have a mind defect
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by bakynes(m): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

What about Fayose? What about Kayode? They are Yoruba leaders. They prayed and hoped for the death of the President. These people say the mind of Yorubas, forget the pretentious dispositions of others. Why is TheNation newspaper now mauling?
Try and have sense,Fayose and FFK are PDP politicians and so they are playing their opposition role well. Don't blame that on Yorubas who voted and still supporting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by dealslip(f): 4:26am On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

You are the no one hater. When PMB was very sick. You were so scared he would not return back and you launched a wicked assault on Osinbajo here on nairaland. Everyone of your posts in that period was about the destroying the good image of Osinbajo. Both subtle and literal, you are very hateful and tribalistic. One thing is for sure, you guys have completely lost and squandered the trust SW had in you, so go and find the people to vote your supposedly born to rule Buhari in 2019.,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:
Who would have thought that a newspaper company owned by a Yoruba person would eventually start media attack against PMB!

You sound like all yorubas voted for the Tyrant. Buhari got 520K in all of SW...GEJ got 472K the diff is small. Tinubu took a risk and gambled away the South to his Muslim Jihadist up north believing he could clinch the VP and possibly become Presdo when Tyrant Bubu is dead.....but like all gambles, it's a probability. He lost.

He is regretting the move. The regret that would take him to his grave cos he's offended SS n SE directly while SW amd middlebelt indirectly.... including me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by givbitcoin: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

You sound like all yorubas voted for the Tyrant. Buhari got 520K in all of SW...GEJ got 472K the diff is small. Tinubu took a risk and gambled away the South to his Muslim Jihadist up north believing he could clinch the VP and possibly become Presdo when Tyrant Bubu is dead.....but like all gambles, it's a probability. He lost.

He is regretting the move. The regret that would take him to his grave cos he's offended SS n SE directly while SW amd middlebelt indirectly.... including me.

Power to the South is Northern magnanimity. Don't be quick to forget. There would be no obasanjo if we did not say yes. But like other Yorubas, he failed lastly.
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2017
ideynl1:

Northern Almajiri you have been busted. You divide on South has been busted.

You think you can continue to hide under yoruba to spite Igbos whereas you are a northern parasite.

If you really a yoruba and not an imposter you would have attacked the OP who has consistently bashed Yorubas and Igbos here, but you chose to attack Igbos even when Yorubas here have told you the OP is a norther bigot.

You are a northern Almajiri

The almajiri mor0n thinks revering Awo will make it look like he's yoruba. we have so many parasitic northern mor0ns disgusing as Yorubas these days,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

@emboldened... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You deceive no one you smello. Go and find your fellow almajiri brothers. No one is deceived, Parasite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2017
ideynl1:

Ignore the dimwit. We know the true Yoruba sons here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter / BREAKING: Lagos AD Chairman Removed Over Alleged Misconduct, Indiscipline / Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.