Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] (6022 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Those are not pastors but thieves. No genuine pastor visit babalawo

Those are real pastors just like real babalawos that also covert to become a Christian and throw away his divination tools and Orisas statues?

The difference here is that, Christians love publicity alot. Any little thing that happens in their churches are on TV, internet... Unlike ATR, most of our miracles, healing.... are not publicize.

Thanks to new generation Babalawos that have started posting initiations, charms, ebos... photos and videos on social networks.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You serve Satan. You gods is very wicked

No, they are not wicked. They are only carrying out their duties assigned to them by Almighty God.

When you come close to them, you are going to like them.

They are loving, kind, nice, generous, protective...
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Kingstel(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
As they say, nothing is perfect, but only the Almighty God.

Sometimes, do your spells/incantations fail and you have to keep trying until you succeed? What causes that?

Babalawos:

No, they are not wicked. They are only carrying out their duties assigned to them by Almighty God.

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

I had experienced them before I convert to Christianity. They give with one hand and collect with another hand. If not for Jesus I would have being six feet by now just because I left them.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Those are real pastors just like real babalawos that also covert to become a Christian and throw away his divination tools and Orisas statues?

The difference here is that, Christians love publicity alot. Any little thing that happens in their churches are on TV, internet... Unlike ATR, most of our miracles, healing.... are not publicize.

Thanks to new generation Babalawos that have started posting initiations, charms, ebos... photos and videos on social networks.
The Bible condemn such pastors are they're called false prophets
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kingstel:
As they say, nothing is perfect, but only the Almighty God.

Sometimes, do your spells/incantations fail and you have to keep trying until you succeed? What causes that?

Spells by a renowned priest / priestess don't fail.

Only amature priests / priestess spells fail.

A Priest must consult the Oracle first, the Oracle prescribe spells or ebos or charms for the problem. The Oracle words are infillable.

Before any spell or ebo or charm is prepared, the God / Goddess (Orisa) incharge of that spell or charm or ebo must be evoked at times invoke to possess the priest.

If evoke, the priest will see the Orisa (God / Goddess) with his third eye (clairvoyance) and get further instructions.

This is some reasons some priests anoint one of their eye with native chalk to see into the realm of the spirits.

Alternative to this, is the washing of the face with consecrated water to see into the realm of the spirits.

The Priests may hear spiritual instructions in his spiritual ear (clairaudience). He or she may shake his or head as a sign of receiving messages or saying ok ok ok...

Possessions of priest during spell is very rare. Possessions are common during big ceremonies like initiations, festivals...
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The Bible condemn such pastors are they're called false prophets

The Gods / Goddesses (Orisas) condemn such priests or priestess and his or her lineage that throws away his or her Orisas statues away.

Most people having problems that defies logic are people from Orisa priests / priestess convertion to another religion lineage
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Kingstel(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let me share a little personal experience with you.

There is a shop on my street where I buy most of my daily needs from.
For not going there for sometime because I was trying to avoid someone for sometime, I noticed one day as I was sitting at home. It was as if sometime was pushing my heart to move...to just go there without me thinking or needing something to buy. It happened about two times, so I suspected I was being called with a fetish substance, but I didn't stand up, then it stopped. You get?

This was never happened to me before; and it is hard to narate such to those who are not spirirt minded unlike you. They will say you are going mad. This means the incantations or whatever failed, right?

Babalawos:

A Priest must consult the Oracle first, the Oracle prescribe spells or ebos or charms for the problem. The Oracle words are infillable.

Before any spell or ebo or charm is prepared, the God / Goddess (Orisa) incharge of that spell or charm or ebo must be evoked at times invoke to possess the priest.

If evoke, the priest will see the Orisa (God / Goddess) with his third eye (clairvoyance) and get further instructions.

This is some reasons some priests anoint one of their eye with native chalk to see into the realm of the spirits.

Alternative to this, is the washing of the face with consecrated water to see into the realm of the spirits.

The Priests may hear spiritual instructions in his spiritual ear (clairaudience). He or she may shake his or head as a sign of receiving messages or saying ok ok ok...

Possessions of priest during spell is very rare. Possessions are common during big ceremonies like initiations, festivals...
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

The Gods / Goddesses (Orisas) condemn such priests or priestess and his or her lineage that throws away his or her Orisas statues away.

Most people having problems that defies logic are people from Orisa priests / priestess convertion to another religion lineage
Come out from Egypt, stop worshiping idols made by man. Idols that can't talk or see instead it being possessed by demons that deceive humanity. Come to Jesus the only way truth and life. I know many who were killed by idols even after their faithfulness
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by adepeter2027(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Come out from Egypt, stop worshiping idols made by man. Idols that can't talk or see

When was the last time god spoke to you?
instead it being possessed by demons that deceive humanity.

Read Isaiah 45vs7
Come to Jesus the only way truth and life.

The same jesus that couldn't save himself?
I know many who were killed by idols even after their faithfulness
I as well know of many that were killed by god as a result of their faithfulness and dedication in serving him. Eg the collapse of church in UYO and Lagos. The stampede at mecca few years back
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I had experienced them before I convert to Christianity. They give with one hand and collect with another hand. If not for Jesus I would have being six feet by now just because I left them.

I hear this all the time. That's not true. Everything in life both physical and spiritual has laws and those laws must not be broken or you will be punished.

I havent read your full story yet but I will tell you this whatever misfortune you experienced after the blessings of the Orisas was because you broke a spiritual law.

The Orisas are kind, nice, generous, protective, loving.... to those that keep their laws and they are merciless, wicked... to those that break their laws. We call these spiritual laws taboo.

All Orisas are two sided: their good side and their bad side.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Good question
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Come out from Egypt, stop worshiping idols made by man. Idols that can't talk or see instead it being possessed by demons that deceive humanity. Come to Jesus the only way truth and life. I know many who were killed by idols even after their faithfulness

You worship idols (jesus statue...) in your church, don't you?

And your jesus doesnt look like you, does he?

Don't worry about me, I like the Gods and Goddesses of my ancestors. They respond to my prayers faster than your jesus.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nostradamus: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

babalawos please don't mind those annoying Christians,they forgot that their so called Jesus Christ was actually killed by primitive men(who might not even be intelligent as modern men) I want to make a request,please open a thread about the third eye(clairvoyance), I have been trying to open mine but it's been futile.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Kingstel(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
@Babalawos,
Please what are the top 10 taboos?
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Funny thread
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kingstel:
@Babalawos,

ATR is not Christianity that has general 10 commandment. Each Orisa has His or Her taboos
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nostradamus:
babalawos please don't mind those annoying Christians,they forgot that their so called Jesus Christ was actually killed by primitive men(who might not even be intelligent as modern men) I want to make a request,please open a thread about the third eye(clairvoyance), I have been trying to open mine but it's been futile.

I will see to that. Thanks for your comment
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Kingstel(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please can you give some examples

Babalawos:

ATR is not Christianity that has general 10 commandment. Each Orisa has His or Her taboos
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Darwinthegreat:
Its very upsetting to see that Christians belittle other religions. You do realize that its just a world view among the other thousands there is, even if its a major one. Believe in what you believe in without disrespecting others. We can't all be Christians and I'm pretty sure the bible emphasized on 'Judge not'
You just used the bible out of context. But that's for another day.

i personally have not in any way disrespected him. It's just that he makes false statements about the church, and I just have to correct those so he doesn't lead people astray. If he stays away from making those wrong statements, I won't be doing this.

Thanks.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

The bolded is wrong. I will keep doing this as long as you keep making false statements about the church.
You are not a believer, yet you argue with believers on things pertaining to them. Pastors are primarily teachers of God's Word.
And the power of God is in the word. Any pastor that still visits a Babalawo for power is fake. And if you're referring to them, "fake pastors" should be used.
You should take your own advice and stop making false statements about other people's religion. If you need to know anything about the scriptures fell free to ask me. Instead of just saying what you think.

As for the publicity issue, the workings of miracles are given to us freely in Christ. We do not ask people to do any sacrifice or any atonement to get healed. We lay hands on the sick and by faith alone they are healed. Glory to God! This is what makes people share their testimonies with joy and gladness and not that we "love" publicity.

The gifts bestowed on us are perfect, so we rejoice and we make known the glory of God who has given us those things to enjoy.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

You worship idols (jesus statue...) in your church, don't you?

And your jesus doesnt look like you, does he?

Don't worry about me, I like the Gods and Goddesses of my ancestors. They respond to my prayers faster Thank your jesus.
Christians don't worship Jesus statue idolaters do. You're need by Yahweh. He loves and care for you. He was wounded for your transgression. He took the pain because of you. He's calling you,no matter what you have done,he will accept you back again. Just open your heart to him and he will come to you. If you are willingly and inquisitive of this Jesus?. Ask him to appear to you( if you're ready for encounter). Ask him to prove himself whether he's the God of the Christians you have being hearing . I know you wouldn't like this but you can give it a try
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by ausproxi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

I will see to that. Thanks for your comment

Baba I'm still waiting for your response o
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Christianity is not Judaism. Stop confusing people. You can make your statements without all these. 90% of the statements you make about "christianity" are wrong. If you need to know anything about "christianity", just ASK and stop mixing things up
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by maninchrist(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Before you lead people astray, i'm sure you know that your spells are nothing to a believer. If a sinner believes in Christ today and is filled with the Holy Spirit today, he becomes capable of making all spells fail, whether casted by a renowned priest or not. It will completely fail.

I CAN MAKE YOUR SPELLS FAIL (Well, that's if they ever worked)
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Read Isaiah 45vs7

The same jesus that couldn't save himself?

I as well know of many that were killed by god as a result of their faithfulness and dedication in serving him. Eg the collapse of church in UYO and Lagos. The stampede at mecca few years back
Jesus is the same today and forever.
Jesus had to leave his throne,sacrifice his life to save you. He's waiting for you to open your heart towards him. He's giving an opportunity while you're on earth to come to him before it's too late. He said in his word Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:7-8

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved"
Acts 4:12
Those persons were not killed by God.Yes we will all die some day probably God allowed that for a purpose.
so why not make up your mind because the scriptures says "For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Romans 10:10.
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 |
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by MrOnPoint(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos:

What is the name of Almighty God and can someone see him?
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Kingstel:
@Babalawos,

Babalawos:

Make I add small:

In addition to what Babalawos has said,

Each person’s ori/head has its own personal taboo(s).

Each lineage has its own taboo(s).

These you find out during itefa/idosu/akosejaye. The lineage taboos can be found out in the above spiritual stuff or you ask elders in the family.

1 Like

Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2017
maninchrist:

Before you lead people astray, i'm sure you know that your spells are nothing to a believer. If a sinner believes in Christ today and is filled with the Holy Spirit today, he becomes capable of making all spells fail, whether casted by a renowned priest or not. It will completely fail.

I CAN MAKE YOUR SPELLS FAIL (Well, that's if they ever worked)

If you are so sure, if you’re anywhere around Ife or can make your way to Ife. We can set up a ‘test’ in Jesus efficacy on camera. You’ll pick whatever type of aluwo or bante you want tested out on you. You can hold your bible & any other Christianity stuff.

I think it is time we started putting Jesus’ to test. This way, fanatic & extremist Jews/European ‘wannabes’ can leave us alone or disabuse their minds from the corruption of Jesus being above Isese corruption Mount Zion movies & the likes have planted in your minds.

Holla at me if interested.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2017
maninchrist:

Christianity is not Judaism. Stop confusing people. You can make your statements without all these. 90% of the statements you make about "christianity" are wrong. If you need to know anything about "christianity", just ASK and stop mixing things up

It is an offshoot of Judaism.

You need to study European history & Christianity as a fabricated system for mind control, politics & as a religion set up & designed to serve a purpose of the ruling class.
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Eledumare

MrOnPoint:

What is the name of Almighty God and can someone see him?
Re: Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] by Babalawos(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for the elaboration. Well appreciated

IditaBoy:

Make I add small:

In addition to what Babalawos has said,

Each person’s ori/head has its own personal taboo(s).

Each lineage has its own taboo(s).

These you find out during itefa/idosu/akosejaye. The lineage taboos can be found out in the above spiritual stuff or you ask elders in the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation / How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.