Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? (665 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Meet The Man Who Donated Blood Every Week For 60 Years And Saved The Lives Of 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? by Targatarga(f): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Have donated twice before and my first donation was done because I saw them giving rice, malt and gala to those that make donation and you will also choose from the varieties of accessories they brought, so I choose umbrella then.. ..
My second donation was done when my brother was admitted and needs blood..

So why did you donate blood?
Re: Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? by Scholar212(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Targatarga:
Have donated twice before and my first donation was done because I saw them giving rice, malt and gala to those that make donation and you will also choose from the varieties of accessories they brought, so I choose umbrella then.. ..
My second donation was done when my brother was admitted and needs blood..

So why did you donate blood?
lol at rice, malt and gala grin. Donated about 4 times , well am a student and during clinical postings we encounter some patients whose supposed donor don't match and are out of cash to buy.
Even donated platelets only through a process called apheresis where the blood is separated and the rest component returned to my System and only the platelets collected for a a patient with leukemia.
Will probably donate twice again b4 graduation next year as my blood replenishes quick, my own little way of charity giving since I don't have cash now to give

2 Likes

Re: Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? by dayleke: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Scholar212:
lol at rice, malt and gala grin. Donated about 4 times , well am a student and during clinical postings we encounter some patients whose supposed donor don't match and are out of cash to buy.
Even donated platelets only through a process called apheresis where the blood is separated and the rest component returned to my System and only the platelets collected for a a patient with leukemia.
Will probably donate twice again b4 graduation next year as my blood replenishes quick, my own little way of charity giving since I don't have cash now to give

Nice one bro...
If only many more are like you....

PS; Which of the medical field are you?
Re: Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? by Ehisanreal: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
UniAbuja gets approval to graduate medical students after 13 years
http://njatym..com.ng/2017/11/uniabuja-gets-approval-to-graduate.html?m=1
Re: Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
if i wld donate for free n dey can sell den d only reason i wld even attempt to donate is for moni
Re: Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? by Scholar212(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
dayleke:

Nice one bro...
If only many more are like you....

PS; Which of the medical field are you?
MED lab

1 Like

Re: Have You Donated Blood Before? Why Did You Donate? by dayleke: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Scholar212:
MED lab

Cool.
I am one too.

(1) (Reply)

More Africans Are Coming To Nigeria For Surgeries – UCH CMD / Chinese Doctors Has Done World’s First Ever Head Transplant / What Else Could Be The Cause Of Mouth Frequent Sores Except HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.