Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Neck and part of my Face have become discoloured and scaly. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Neck and part of my Face have become discoloured and scaly. (755 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neck and part of my Face have become discoloured and scaly. by elmurp0: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please I need help. I just realized some part of my neck and face have become discolored and scaly. It's not itchy, just have a different colour in these places. What is the fastest solution to clear these patches? Thanks.

Re: My Neck and part of my Face have become discoloured and scaly. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bro I think that is skirt and blouse, did you mistaking kill something, an insect on your hand and touch there or did you kill it there?
Re: My Neck and part of my Face have become discoloured and scaly. by elmurp0: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
donsimo:
Bro I think that is skirt and blouse, did you mistaking kill something, an insect on your hand and touch there or did you kill it there?

No I did not, but I don't understand what you mean by skirt and blouse.
Re: My Neck and part of my Face have become discoloured and scaly. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2017
elmurp0:

No I did not, but I don't understand what you mean by skirt and blouse.
It's an insect, if killed even mistakenly, the juice from it's body on impact with human skin discolors it, and it keeps spreading.
I don't knon it's actual real name, they just call the insect skirt and blouse.

(1) (Reply)

Chitosan Capsule For Ulcer Patients... (6500).. / We Were Forced To Create The HIV Virus As A Secret Weapon To Wipe Out The Africa / ‘i Am Hiv Positive’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.