Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored (29634 Views)

Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Davido About To Launch His Own Android Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by Benekruku(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2017

Just like have been telling people that the Sun is gonna set from the East to the West on Christmas day, But they wont believe me till it happens

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by ebby9z(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
I actually remember when this guy posted this stuff. We all abused him and trolled him. But look. I have learnt something from this. God's messages can come in diverse ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

That was why I put it in quote... Davido thought he was relevant, that's why he didn't reply him... I'm not referring to him as an irrelevant person.
Trust me that dude is seriously crushing on you.

1 Like

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
activistjohnny:
Davido should always yield to advice. he should always listen to the voice of wisdom.
na everyone you dey listen to?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
We haff see you Profet Klasick... Stay true to ur calling boss.. Music&prophecy

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by MaconAwire(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benekruku:

Just like have been telling people that the Sun is gonna set from the East to the West on Christmas day, But they wont believe me till it happens

NO MIND DAH GUY!!
this life na gamble sha if u predict n e enter u go dey feel like say na u play pass...

punters can relate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by nedu2000(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Me too,i tried reaching somalia that 300 people wil die,i tried reaching puerto rico,i tried reaching JF kennedy on the day of his assasination,i even tried reaching churchill against marrying tonto dike......mscheeww
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Trust me that dude is seriously crushing on you.
smiley
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by ivolt: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
I remember people called this guy an attention seeker, let's learn how to pay attention even to the smallest thing or person... Reality may be revealed through "irrelevant" people.

grin grin grin
In Nigeria, everybody is a seer, even madmen are not left out.

1 Like

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by itsmeurLady(f): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Liar. When did u become a seer? You tried reaching him about an impending doom or you want to do attaché so he can feature you in his next album

grin grin y are you so vain
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by emmy9500: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
see a this one wan put himself to trouble.... i wish it was twitter so u can tag @NGpolice
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by LalaNiece(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
hilroy:
Davido this, Davido that...abeg make una leave the boy rest

Nah wetin sef!

Shawshank redemption... RED!
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by joelens007(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
hilroy:
Davido this, Davido that...abeg make una leave the boy rest

Nah wetin sef!

Shawshank redemption.... my man Red....that meme sha
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by Horlohlah: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
This one want to bank on the issue to gain popularity.
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 12:12am On Oct 19, 2017
activistjohnny:
I warned and tried reaching out to Davido about an impending tragedy, but I was ignored – Klassic. check out his instagram handle below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-warned-and-tried-reaching-out-to.html

Meanwhile, what's wrong with his tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by Siscooh: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Liar. When did u become a seer? You tried reaching him about an impending doom or you want to do attaché so he can feature you in his next album
Imagine your ignorance
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by activistjohnny(m): 12:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Sorry4beingpeti:

Meanwhile, what's wrong with his tongue
nothing
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by Officialzoe: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
just get out and keep that ur evaporated sense somewhere
Re: Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored by paddyofboss(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2017
maryjan8:
If you're not a prophet then what are you?
Your bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / "The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.