Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! (2594 Views)

Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager / Man Dies In Enugu As Foundation At A Construction Site Collapses On Him (Graphic / Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! by HonestInformant: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello All,

I had to post this so others don't fall victim like many of us did.

Please if you get a job invite or even a job offer from Roche Construction Nigeria, please reject. They are in Imo state and are planning to take up projects in Kaduna as well. I was contacted by a recruitment company, I attended interviews and was made an offer, I worked for three months and was paid nothing. When I eventually tendered my resignation they still did not pay me, as we speak I am trying to get a lawyer to assist in suing. Another guy resumed and was told no job for him because their project has not kicked off yet. They are owing just about every vendor they work with, they bring in expatriates but once the expatriates commence work they default on their agreement.

Something has to be done about this organisation , it is run by Paul Roche and a Nick Taplin, please the appropriate authorities should look into these foreigners who have come to our country to set up fraudulent companies to ruin careers and businesses.

If you doubt this please find any ex or even current employee at Roche Construction Nigeria on linkedin and ask about the organisation.

BE WARNED AND GUIDED !!!
Re: Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! by obidimmapeps: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lies.
If you are sure of what you are saying, why be anonymous?Please include your name,phone number and email for further investigation or clarification of the truth.
Re: Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! by HonestInformant: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Anyone in doubt should contact any employee or ex employee you can find on Linkedin or through any other platform.

Contact Cornelius - cornelius ojobor - ojodaddy1@yahoo.com , he will send you proof you seek , this is just one of my many colleagues, this man resumed for duty after resigning with his current employer and was told they are no longer offering him a job.

Mr. Obidimmapepes, did they pay you to come write this ?
Re: Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! by obidimmapeps: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
MR cornelius has never worked for Roche and is not owed any salary.
Your statements are all lies .
Re: Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
obidimmapeps:
MR cornelius has never worked for Roche and is not owed any salary.
Your statements are all lies .
how do you know Mr Cornelius nvr worked with Roche? There you work? If you are working with Roche, then help Op to process his 3 months salary. Or show us good evidence to prv Op wrong.
Re: Roche Construction - SCAMMERS ! by HonestInformant: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cornelius was given an offer letter and asked to resume for duty, he resigned from his employer only to resume and was told sorry their project has not kicked off. Many others are still being owed salary there.

Those who want know the truth should go and ask their employees. It is that simple. Ignore Obidimmapeps he must be the MD of Roche making an attempt to save his rotting company. EFCC is coming for you, they have been notified.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Science And Geoscience Information Systems; A Promising Course Of Study? / I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) / National Employment Training Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.