Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (19653 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by calberian: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Tecno W3.

Ram issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
HTC desire. Fucke'd up camera, screen lagged like rubbish. Next is tecno mini pad that one was charging port wahala within a short period. I can never use any of these two companies product again. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by chrischina(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
ToluSuo:
infinix hotnote, HTC desire HD all due to low ram and phone hanging, HTC was the worst, it'll charge for almost 4hrs and drain in an hour of usage

HTC HTC HTC, worst worst, can charge for all night and the next minute battery low is what you will find.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Itel S11... Stuck with d phone 4 now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by tballeyy(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2017
What of knock out
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Adaomalight(f): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2017
The China gionee that I bought few months ago..mehn! the thing is giving me headache and I don't have enough now to replace it....choi!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by tballeyy(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Triunm
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Festacbreed(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Tecno P3.

Ram issue frustrated my life.

That phone can hang for Africa.

It got to a point, I only had WhatsApp installed and it was still telling me storage space running out. angry
This fone can hang for Africa lol
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by tballeyy(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
mccoy47:

Sendo X!
Chai!!! Dat fone was a machune den but it can frustrate for Africa ehhh angry
don't mention
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Deriving Pace
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by sicily4u: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Itel S11... Stuck with d phone 4 now.
What is the issue with it, battery or hanging ?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Emeka71(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
The worst tab I have used is itel it1701
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by psp2pc(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2017
you bought a VW bettle expecting it to perform like a Ferrari.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackberry curve 7
No money for original charger then
Battery on lasts 1hour
Bought it 8k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by jtjohn(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2017
DesChyko:
Tecno P5 would have been the worst..but I remember Bold 1 wahala
Bold 1 is the most useless phone I have used.... that phone dey hang for Africa. I regretted buying that phone.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by JamesReacher(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2017
dynicks:
bros honestly u right....currently using d phone ....acts up shit all the time.....almost got it smashed last night
Ahh, thinking of buying it oo
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Abfinest007(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2017
lenovo +278
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Mhorse, the phone worst ehn, 2g network, very slow, battery drains in 20-30mins. one day i woke up to find out the phone is not coming up again. The phone itself na virus, put any SD it will corrupt it. Downloading whassap takes forever, its basically useless. The phone fit take someone life. I throway am for dust bin last last ni.

[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2017
sicily4u:

What is the issue with it, battery or hanging ?
Poor battery, low internal memory... I have to delete important apps to download another app.... I'll just dash it off as it is difficult selling d crap.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by justclinton(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Sagem my x-1
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2017
ICONIX C505. Screen went blank without any fall or warning. When I thought let me change screen, power issue. It has never come on since then. Silly phone!!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by chival(f): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2017
Tecno Boom J7. Charging port issues. Finally dumped the phone a few weeks ago. Other than that, it was alright.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by zutu(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Itel1407, Ram issue, heating of battery.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Djdamian(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2017
wiko sunset 2

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by silverspringle(f): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2017
AccessME:
iPhone 5s.
enjoyed only the camera,
small screen,
bad battery life,
inability to download music and videos not until buying from iTunes,
incapability of playing games due to it bad battery life, and........
host of other disadvantage experienced
Pure lies...I have been using this phone for 4years now and the battery strength is very strong...about the inability to download unless you buy from iTunes, you should have known that before you went for the phone. iPhone is not for everyone. Don't go for something because you want to show up and later be complaining because you couldn't keep up

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Naijaarchive(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Worst Phones Have Used: Nokia XpressMusic... Virus Master, Blackberrys... Poor Battery Life, Tecno H5.. Mini Microwave... Made with Plastic But Always Hot...

Best Phones Have Used: Nokia Symbian Series, LG And Huawei Ascend P6 (My Machine)

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by MrWondah(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Mine na one mumu Gowin I think say i Don buy cheap gionee fone I no know said na d difference na d name. D done dey slow pass snail wey get wound. Camera be like negative. On top all I plug am for light go baf b4 I come back na black screen I come see o. I Don waka the whole world even the company no get the screen

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by kaja(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2017
Tecnk W3
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by dynicks(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2017
JamesReacher:
Ahh, thinking of buying it oo
better go for a different version or a different phone brand.....
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by kay29000(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Tecno P3.

Ram issue frustrated my life.

That phone can hang for Africa.

It got to a point, I only had WhatsApp installed and it was still telling me storage space running out. angry

Hahahahha!!! I used the phone too. It frustrated ny life. I was kinda happy when it was stolen in the bank. Lol
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Marcofranz(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
One Infinix hot like that with BlackBerry + iPhone 5c those phones almost ruined my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Apps Designed By Africans For Africans / “it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Official S60v5 Thread For Apps And Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.