Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,477 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? (9118 Views)

Questions Asked During Oil Company Interviews / Teaching Job Interviews. The Questions Asked? / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by glamour29557(f): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
please friends, help out here!
when looking for an hotel job, what are the possible questions that could be asked? my interview is going to be by friday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
What did you apply for?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by glamour29557(f): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
What did you apply for?
As a receptionist

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
glamour29557:
As a receptionist

1. Have you worked as a receptionist in the hospitality industry?

2. Why do you think we should hire you?

3. Can you be flexible in your work schedules?

4. What quality do you think you need most as a receptionist?

5. How would you handle several customers at the same time?

Note : I have never worked in a hotel. I just created these questions but if you can answer them adequately, they will hire you

Good luck

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by nero2face: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Question 1: what will u do if ur Dad come to lodge in ur hotel with his side chick grin grin grin grin
Question 2: if u walk into customer's room and see them naked on de bed, what are u going to do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Question 3: what Willbe ur reaction if a Customer say he wants to take u in for de night (after ur day work) grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by Gemc3(f): 1:36am On Oct 19, 2017
I'm sure you will be asked questions on Customer service since you are the face of the hotel basically. They may ask you also about your previous experiences.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by lonelydora: 4:25am On Oct 19, 2017
nero2face:
Question 1: what will u do if ur Dad come to lodge in ur hotel with his side chick grin grin grin grin
Question 2: if u walk into customer's room and see them naked on de bed, what are u going to do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Question 3: what Willbe ur reaction if a Customer say he wants to take u in for de night (after ur day work) grin grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by ToluSuo(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2017
no idea
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by powerfulengine(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
well ..I had a friend who had an interview for an hotel work....he was asked that supposing you have a customer who came in so worried and disturbed, how do you talk to him and he's gonna feel pleased?....my guy said he'll tell the man to calm down....well he didn't get the Job.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by MaziOmenuko: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Your best brand of beer.
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by ddjay: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
glamour29557:
when looking for an hotel job, what are the possible questions that could be asked? my interview is going to be by friday
4 example, what will you do if a lady/guy lodging in one of the rooms requests for sex.will u "willingly give in or...." make d hotel loose customers..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
nero2face:
Crazy man grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2017
All the best in your interview

I can't work in an hotel sha
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by LOL247(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2017
what is the indefinite article used for the word 'hotel'? then your answer should be 'a hotel'

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by fagbohun4j(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Will you be happy to help a customer to buy condom without frowning your face?

How will you feel if a customer who is not up to your age keep bossing you around?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by manci(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2017
haha yesterday evening I see people de vest for atl..Madrid for playing draw oboi after the game ended some even de call them names like,, useless club any way my question is how Madrid winning go help you you way de for naija but later I come think say this people way the worry fit be punters ooooo
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by MrGreenMavro: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2017
How will you handle a horn.y female customer?
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by fagbohun4j(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2017
glamour29557:
As a receptionist

What will be your reaction if you start hearing a lady moan? Will you call the police, peep through the door/window, try to settle the war or just block your ears without getting erection.
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by sunbbo(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Customer service questions and general questions should be expected..

Apply for FCMB Fresh Graduate & Internship Program (FCMBFlexxtern) 2017

First City Monument Bank Plc (fcmb) is a full service banking group, passionate about growing a world class financial services group focused on value adding strategies and processes through professionalism and excellent operating standards. fcmb fresh graduate & internship program (fcmbflexxtern) 2017 as follows:

Are you a student or a fresh graduate between the ages of 16-25? Smart, ambitious and ready to experience life in the business world? You may just be the #fcmbflexxtern we are looking for!

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: graduate Intern

Guidelines

To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of entry
Applicants must either be a student or fresh graduate not younger than 16 years or older than 25 years of age at the time of application.
Contestants must be a student or fresh graduate of any of the following courses.
Business administration
Mass communication
Marketing
Economics
Accounting
Information Technology
Computer Science
Fashion
Sociology
Banking & Finance
English
Literary Studies
Engineering

The Contest is not open to employees of First City Monument Bank (“fcmb”) or members of their immediate families.
fcmb’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
fcmb does not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
Vetting of educational credentials will be carried out at any time during the contest. Any contestant discovered to have submitted falsified documents or certificates will be immediately disqualified.
fcmb reserves the right use all creative assets including participant pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to The Contest in promotion of its Flexx product.

Click here to apply online
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by idris4r83(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2017
1. Tell us about yourself?
2. How can you improve our services?
3. What do u think you have that other applicants are lacking or why do you think you are special? This is where to sell yourself well. Tell them something like " i am a multilingual person if you understand more than one language or any other good special quality.
4. How much do you think we should pay you in a month. Don't act desperately and too cheap give them a range instead of concluding at just a fixed amount.
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses? This is where to tell them your valuable weaknesses i.e weakness like i am a workaholic person i get bored when am doing nothing.
6. If they ask you anything you don't know, kindly tell them you don't know.
7. If a particular experience is required like a computer application if you don't know, tell them you are a very fast learner and you deliver under pressure.
8. Dress smart and neat and talk confidently with self esteem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by sonature1: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2017
glamour29557:

Please it's not AN hotel. It's A hotel. Your Yoruba language must be so strong that it reflects in your written English. That's awful!

Best advice: try to work on your H-Factor.

Thank me later cool

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by wildchild02: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
If you ask me, na who I go ask grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by simultaneousboi(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
With this ur grammar here, My sister I think they may not even go further interviewing u after their first conversation with u. Rather they will tell u to go and wait for their reply, and that will b no more.

Receptionist is not anyhow post for anyhow person(s). It's d face of a hotel. If ur not fluent and correct in ur English during conversation, pls don't border waisting ur transport money to attend d interview. Unless it's just a mini guest house located in ur village. But if it's a standard hotel, my sister pls don't disturb ur self "just read ur English novels, articles for a minimum of a yr now" or u better go and apply for sales girls.

My suggestion tho

Mean no harm

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by asawanathegreat(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Cooking of food and dressing of bed 4 Ashi and their patronizers
Re: What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? by Delightiphie: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2017
fagbohun4j:

Hmmm, baddoo!!! Shey na ur fada get the hotel wey u take know say na 18k he wan pay am
I have a friend that works in a big hotel. She collects dt range. Too poor f a graduate to take home..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test / Maersk Group Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Sacked Mainstreet Bankers Protest At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.