Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Angular + Ionic Framework Experience Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Angular + Ionic Framework Experience Needed (900 Views)

Ionic Framework Dev Wanted. / Hiring An Ionic Framework Programmer / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angular + Ionic Framework Experience Needed by raghavendra: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello folks,

A startup is in the need for experienced developers with Angular and ionic framework experience. If you are passionate about development and you feel you can cut it, get in touch.

Here is the original post as posted in upwork

Looking for dedicated individuals willing to work on a 3-month (possibly longer) project. The ideal developer should have a WORKING KNOWLEDGE with front-end stacks such as JAVASCRIPT, HTML5, CSS3, IONIC, MIXIN, BOURBON, UX, and ANGULAR.

If you can deliver indicate here. To boost your chances, include a LinkedIn profile.

N/B - You should have a working internet connection and your personal development machine.
Re: Angular + Ionic Framework Experience Needed by bot101(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am an Ionic/angular dev. I currently work with all the aforementioned except Bourbon. I can get up to speed with that if absolutely required.
[url]
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ianthony3/[/url]
Re: Angular + Ionic Framework Experience Needed by raghavendra: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
I see you are also part of upwork. You can reach out to the application on there...
Re: Angular + Ionic Framework Experience Needed by Welete(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am good in ionic, angular,html,css, incase you are still searching for someone.I base at awka, but can relocate for some time, o81o837oo73 thats my number call me or whatsapp to talk

(1) (Reply)

I Buy $200 US Itunes Gift Cards. / The Paradigm Shift Of Social Media Sites To Social E-commerce Sites / Please Guys Suggest A Good Laptop For Programming. ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.