Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel (3990 Views)

Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / UNILAG Female Hostel Roof Leaks As Heavy Rain Water Fills The Rooms (Photos) / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by Snicolesmith886: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
If you are a boy beware this girls
If you are a girl choose a good one to belong to
Happy reading
https://o3schools.com/categories-of-girls-in-any-nigerian-female-hostel/
Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by Magnifico2000: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Snicolesmith886:
If you are a boy beware this girls
If you are a girl choose a good one to belong to
Happy reading
https://o3schools.com/categories-of-girls-in-any-nigerian-female-hostel/
If i click the link make i bend.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by Henrydboss: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Categories Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel
There are lots of amazing stuffs that go on in the girls hostels.
One very funny thing with girls is that they know how to pretend very well.
Therefore, they can easily deceive you with their looks outside.
However, immediately they head into their crib, it’s just entirely another story.
Today, you and I will carefully go through the topic on “10 categories of girls In any Nigerian Female Hostel”.
10 Categories Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel
Bookworm
I choose to begin with this because
“ACADEMICS” is the major reason why we came to school and therefore, we shouldn’t make it suffer.
However, this categories of girls are the one’s with the mightiest and largest books.
In fact they have a compendium of books in their shelves.
The only thing they do is read.
They can intimidate you with studying and make you feel you are wasting your parents money.
These category are those that are very serious with their studies.
They study ahead of their lecturers and prepare for any question.
They talk about only book, book and book.
Their routine is class, eat, read, sleep and back to class.
Their social life and at times their spiritual life is totally nothing to write home about.
Chief Chef
This categories of girls talk mainly about food.
They are never tired of eating and as such don’t mess with their stomach.
They are the ones that get to the market 1st and the last to leave.
Likewise, they try out how to make different delicacies.
The good thing about this categories of girls is that they prepare their food themselves.
Therefore, they easily criticize does who don’t prepare theirs.
The Big Girls
This set are easily very noticeable.
The good part about them is that they are nice and they actually mingle once in a while.
They form the habit of showcasing the latest human hair available.
In fact from their nails alone, you know they can’t waste their time cooking.
They Simply go out to a good eatery and give themselves a treat.
Likewise, the price of their phones is enough to train you through university, Masters and PhD in a foreign country.
Those Who Borrow
These set are one of the most annoying categories of girls you will find in the female hostel.
They don’t have anything of their own.
They totally depend on borrowing.
This category can borrow anything ranging from Brassier, pants, pad, bucket, toothpaste, tin tomato, soaps and detergents.
Trust me, they know how to beg professionally to the extent you can’t say no even if you have planned to.
The Mothers
Have you ever wondered how calling a student like you sister and aunt is?.
Then you are not the only one wondering.
Obviously, its an academic field and greeting them good morning won’t be bad.
Anyway, calling them names such as sister and aunty isn’t that good as they will utilize the opportunity to use you.
These are the aunty’s and Big sister’s of the female hostel.
They are well respected either because of heir age (mostly) or the number of times they have spilled.
They can call hostel meeting on your head sef.
Most of the time, they are very considerate.
The Normal Girl
This category of girls are the pacified type.
They are more of the deeper life type of
girls.
They go about their daily routine calmly and make sure they accomplish their set target.
You can’t catch them prying.
They are humble and most times very intelligent and clean.
The Bully
These are the aggressive ones.
Making Noise is their hubby.
They can change it for you immediately they discover it doesn’t suit them.
Most importantly, they forcefully collect you anything they want without getting to ask politely.
They don’t care about your opinion and cut you shut whenever you are contributing to a discussion.
Another thing about them is that they can stay in one room for four years and name their selves mayoress of the room.
They are the reason why first year students rush off campus.
The Oversabi
These ones are the ones that have nothing but claim to have everything.
In fact they can tell you what their father is not and you don’t have a choice than to believe until they get exposed.
They classify themselves among the big girls and change their names.
They often bear names like Tracy, Cinderella, Treasure and the likes whereas their real names at home is
Oghenerukevwe, Atatakpo, Agbanikokoro etc.
This one’s are easily misled.
Run’s Girls
This are the clubers.
They are never around and come to eventually waste the remainder of their day when they arrive.
Bed-bugs usually occupy their spaces while they are away.
Funny enough, most of them don’t know their roommates as they are hardly around.
Likewise, they hardly attend classes and you only see them fully in the room during exams.
They dress up every evening and return in the afternoon the next day to come and sleep.
They are also called magicians as they will want to fully finish one text book for an exam they have the next day.
The Prayer Warriors
Have you ever heard this “………. Sisters, Its 5:30AM. Let’s wake up for morning prayers”.
I would have begun with this category but I thought it wise to round it up with them.
These ones are the ones usually referred to as the “SPIRITKOKO”.
The first and the last voice you hear in the morning and evening are tongues.
Their Bible’s look like the Stones Moses wrote the ten commandment.
But in all, this ones are very calm and mind their business in most cases.
That’s the Much I can take on the topic “10 Categories of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel”.
I know you know more of them and as such you can drop them in the comment box so we can update it.
Please remember that SHARING is CARING.
Thanks for reading
O3schools Team.
Also Read the following

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by sylvez(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Henrydboss:
However, immediately they head into their crib, it’s just entirely another story.
Today, you and I will carefully go through the topic on “10 categories of girls In any Nigerian Female Hostel”.
Bookworm
“ACADEMICS” is the major reason why we came to school and therefore, we shouldn’t make it suffer.
However, this categories of girls are the one’s with the mightiest and largest books.
They can intimidate you with studying and make you feel you are wasting your parents money.
Their social life and at times their spiritual life is totally nothing to write home about.
Chief Chef
The good thing about this categories of girls is that they prepare their food themselves.
The Big Girls
The good part about them is that they are nice and they actually mingle once in a while.
Likewise, the price of their phones is enough to train you through university, Masters and PhD in a foreign country.
Those Who Borrow
These set are one of the most annoying categories of girls you will find in the female hostel.
This category can borrow anything ranging from Brassier, pants, pad, bucket, toothpaste, tin tomato, soaps and detergents.
Trust me, they know how to beg professionally to the extent you can’t say no even if you have planned to.
The Mothers
Anyway, calling them names such as sister and aunty isn’t that good as they will utilize the opportunity to use you.
They are well respected either because of heir age (mostly) or the number of times they have spilled.
The Normal Girl
girls.
They go about their daily routine calmly and make sure they accomplish their set target.
The Bully
Most importantly, they forcefully collect you anything they want without getting to ask politely.
They don’t care about your opinion and cut you shut whenever you are contributing to a discussion.
Another thing about them is that they can stay in one room for four years and name their selves mayoress of the room.
The Oversabi
In fact they can tell you what their father is not and you don’t have a choice than to believe until they get exposed.
They often bear names like Tracy, Cinderella, Treasure and the likes whereas their real names at home is
Run’s Girls
This are the clubers.
They are never around and come to eventually waste the remainder of their day when they arrive.
Funny enough, most of them don’t know their roommates as they are hardly around.
Likewise, they hardly attend classes and you only see them fully in the room during exams.
They dress up every evening and return in the afternoon the next day to come and sleep.
They are also called magicians as they will want to fully finish one text book for an exam they have the next day.
The Prayer Warriors
Have you ever heard this “………. Sisters, Its 5:30AM. Let’s wake up for morning prayers”.
I would have begun with this category but I thought it wise to round it up with them.
That’s the Much I can take on the topic “10 Categories of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel”.
I know you know more of them and as such you can drop them in the comment box so we can update it.
Thanks for reading
O3schools Team.
Also Read the following

over buharis dead body for me to read all this thing

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by Dopenigga(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Henrydboss:
Bookworm
Chief Chef
The Big Girls
Those Who Borrow
The Mothers
The Normal Girl
girls.
The Bully
The Oversabi
Run’s Girls
This are the clubers.
The Prayer Warriors
Thanks for reading
O3schools Team.
Also Read the following
na person go read all this thing?

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by SwacoBlackPope: 1:06am On Oct 19, 2017
I should have known, hmmm
Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by LordIsaac(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2017
I sense the humour in your post. Nice one...but poorly paragrapheɗ.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by ReinaFarine: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
OP... Thank you very much for making me read all this....
Just a few things I'll like to say:
- The academics tend to be more spiritual.... Atleast in the school I attended....
- The big gals are most times the party goers.... And they being friendly is probationary.... Their friendliness is in times of
* Wanting to invite you for so-called 'Ushering' job...
* When they need you to do their assignment....
* During exams.... When they want to form ECOWAS.....
Else school matter no consign them.....
- Deeper Life members una fit come kill me but... Na una be the spirikoko judgemental aunty and sisters people of the whole school...
What! Quiet nibo?

Deeper life girl will judge you for the way you sleep, eat, pray, read, dress, chat.... Everything.... After they don form holier than thou, na Dem go come comot pikin for four hundred level... After IT paroles......

Well..
Finally you didn't mention my group....
The IDGAF tomboys....
They just don't put anything on the head....

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by kennychillz: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2017

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by judchuks20(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by CyberGypsy(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2017
ReinaFarine:
OP... Thank you very much for making me read all this....
Just a few things I'll like to say:
- The academics tend to be more spiritual.... Atleast in the school I attended....
- The big gals are most times the party goers.... And they being friendly is probationary.... Their friendliness is in times of
* Wanting to invite you for so-called 'Ushering' job...
* When they need you to do their assignment....
* During exams.... When they want to form ECOWAS.....
Else school matter no consign them.....
- Deeper Life members una fit come kill me but... Na una be the spirikoko judgemental aunty and sisters people of the whole school...
What! Quiet nibo?

Deeper life girl will judge you for the way you sleep, eat, pray, read, dress, chat.... Everything.... After they don form holier than thou, na Dem go come comot pikin for four hundred level... After IT paroles......

Well..
Finally you didn't mention my group....
The IDGAF tomboys....
They just don't put anything on the head....

okay we have heard u

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
at wat point wud these dudes realise they are only wasting thier time woth blogging
Re: Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel by Iwaycee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
cry Las Las wetin b d moral lesson

(1) (Reply)

One Pandemic At A Time, Fans Troll Veteran Actress / Help! I Cant Check My Neco Result / Jambites See The 40 English Questions That Came Out For Today's UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.