Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock (12401 Views)

Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians / Kachikwu, Baru And The NNPC Debacle By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by dre11(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo , Abuja

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday presided over a meeting attended by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources , Dr . Ibe Kachikwu ; and the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation , Dr . Maikanti Baru , at the Presidential Villa , Abuja .

Both Kachikwu and Baru were in the limelight lately over a letter the minister wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari on the NNPC boss .

Kachikwu later told State House correspondents that the meeting discussed issues relating to oil fields as well as opening of escrow accounts and cash call issues .

The minister said , “ Is a meeting on upstream , a normal typical meeting . It was largely AGIP bringing some information to the Vice President on where they have been in terms of Okpai , in terms of Zabazaba Deepwater oilfield field , in terms of the cash call exit which they are doing with NNPC.

“ It was basically updating him , asking for areas where they need some assistance from government officials to sort of fastrack . It was normal upstream meeting."

When asked on the extent which the issue of cash call discussed, the minister said , “ Yes . We did only to the extent that a few completion items on NNPC , largely the opening up of the escrow accounts and that type of stuff which they need to fasten up on.

“ But we are far gone on that . Installmental payments are already going on, I think NNPC is undertaking by October or early next month to complete that whole process. So is going on very well . ”

http://punchng.com/osinbajo-kachikwu-baru-meet-inside-aso-rock/
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Paperwhite(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hope the outcome include investigating the scandalous $26billion NNPC scandal? A gross corruption and violation of the Nigerian constitution have been committed via this mess.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
I knw that d matter will b swept under the carpet, nigerian govt and backroom reconciliation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by aolawale025: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seems they are still trying to bury the bodies

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by maryjan8(f): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hope it turns out well
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by castrol180(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
My vice president, please settle the problem for them and never allow "dem dem" to drag you into the mess which has been on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by hucienda: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
A pastor-lawyer, another lawyer and the 'untouchable' insubordinate cabal member.

Oh what a gang! grin

They gotta meet to harmonise and keep their discordant stories straight y'know.
wink

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Realfitbody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
And Mr. Ibe never came out the same
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Realfitbody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
And Mr. Ibe never came out the same.
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by pointstores(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Meeting every were without result
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Olumaeme: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
30bn Eeeeeeeeeeyaaaaahhhh for those who think boooohari is fighting kwurupsion

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by nairavsdollars(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
They are taking advantage of Buhari's memory loss and old age to steal anyhow. Diaris God oooo

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Teewhy2: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
So nobody is talking about the 30 billion contract again. Buhari suppose leave the issue to Osinbajo to handle this situation .

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Kundagarten: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
The cover up have started.

Going same way as that of Babachir and Oke.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by kay29000(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Long overdue.
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by elyte89: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Trying to cover up dier dirty tracks grin

Judgement day dey,when all secrets DT seems covered, will b revealed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by babyhrt(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
This government is a colossal error in the history of our electoral decision as a country.

I have never seen such a group of unserious, directionless and hypocritical lot all in one place

How did we elect this committee of clowns into Aso Rock.

This morning, we were embarrassed by the news of the Chief Clown himself
PRE buhari begging Wamako not to indict Baru and now they are holding reconciliatory meetings up and down over our common wealth, allegedly mismanaged by Baru and his gang of thieves called contractors.

The meeting is for one aim, to short change Nigerians, to sweep the $26 billion scandal under the carpet.

I am thoroughly disappointed.

2019 will be interesting

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Buhari must have filled up his carpet underneath by now ... Clean Sweep Buhari. Always sweeping things under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by babyhrt(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:
My vice president, please settle the problem for them and never allow "dem dem" to drag you into the mess which has been on ground.

I wish I can call Osibanjo my vice president like you did

He is as corrupt as his principal

They are all one and the same

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by zabadii(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
I'll rather be a functional GMD than a weak Minister

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by NSK4U(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
will the meeting explain away the $25 illegal contract?? the transparent DSS & EFCC are still unaware of the saga, let the tribal and partisan fight against corruption continue, ONE NIGERIA.......

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to
America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before
you pay} from our clients that wish to go on
vacation, work, or visit any of the
aforementioned countries and more. for further
info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by seunmsg(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
The president should just hand over the minister of petroleum portfolio to the vice president.
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Firefire(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
embarassed
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Joephat(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
h
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Dotng: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
zabadii:
I'll rather be a functional GMD than a weak Minister
That is easy for you to say. Your advice is like that of a spinster advising a married woman how to handle her husband. When you you have walked through the valley of shadow of death we would be ready to know what you would do.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by KardinalZik(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
The "SOFT LANDING" is already playing out.
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by ofuonyebi: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
hi kachikwu, that your laugh is dry...and above all, what is the name of that type of greeting to Barawu?

anyway, when the house is on fire, anything can be faked-up to mend burning fences!

This is to say, if you see my face, sebi you no kukuma see my stomack!
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Okanokan(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
The lying Pastor and Professor is trying to wriggle out of the SHIT.
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by mapet: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Paperwhite:
Hope the outcome include investigating the scandalous $26billion NNPC scandal? A gross corruption and violation of the Nigerian constitution have been committed via this mess.

Let me take you on this. Pls can you explain in detail the "$26 billion NNPC scandal". Explain how the process was breached
Re: Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Osinbajo the treacherous snake is secretly working with his imperialist white devil sponsors to destroy Nigeria.

Ask yourself what is a single positive outcome for Nigeria from all his months as Acting President in 2017.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Action Alliance Adopts Atiku As Candidate / We’ll No Longer Recognise Results Obtained Under Duress – INEC / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.