Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40595 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders.. This thread is for the handsome and beautiful people of nairaland, to upload their black and white photo... PLS the thread is for those that are proud of themselves, those that are not shy in uploading their pictures... unlike those that are hidding their picture... This is for the confident nairalanders in the forum.. upload your black and white photo.... lemme open the show.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fine Boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lemme cc confident people.. cc iamkashybaby rokia2 tosyne2much iamj

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by sonofanarchy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
RIP such a promising young man

6 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
Fine Boy undecided
UPload your pic sir, be proud of yourself.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
UPload your pic sir, be proud of yourself.
check What I Wrote On My Profile. I Dont Want To Give People nightmare today abeg
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
check What I Wrote On My Profile. I Dont Want To Give People nightmare today abeg
lol ok oh..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mofeoluwadassah: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
its a pity

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
its a pity
lol coming from someone whoose pics looks like a poster for sales girl needed.

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
** Walks in **
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mofeoluwadassah: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
lol coming from someone whoose pics looks like a poster for sales girl needed.
he better pass ur own sickle cell picture wey you post here...mumu

4 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
he better pass ur own sickle cell picture wey you post here...mumu
lol e pain am... Your photo looks like those village slaves in the the movie, "the gods must be crazy"

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LizardSquad: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
here's mine

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mofeoluwadassah: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
lol e pain am... Your photo looks like those village slaves in the the movie, "the gods must be crazy"
ha ha ha ha.....very funny undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
LizardSquad:
here's mine
make sure you contest for mr nairaland.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
JUICE

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
With your long neck like coke bottle

6 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamSINZ:
JUICE
Too much juice sir... mehn owerri ladies are in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Here is it

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by hibiscus76(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op is cool.. Don't bash if you're not gonna upload yours

Modified:::

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
mans not hot

11 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
Too much juice sir... mehn owerri ladies are in trouble.

They have been under siege since I touched down in 2009 grin

15 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

They have been under siege since I touched down in 2009 grin
hehe pls dnt 4get to invite me to your wedding.. i will be there on your big day.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
LizardSquad:
here's mine
I like ur prominent nose.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Avatar or giraffe comes to mind...

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Here is it
fine lady...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
@op's neck see pepsi long throat neck. grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Osinachyi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
cool
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
With your long neck like coke bottle
lol i am more handsome than your boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Here's mine....

14 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by vchykp(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
My black and white no go make sense.. make una manage thisone like that..

11 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kinda weird but fun..nice concept OP
cool

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Married? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.