Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40535 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
hmmm no
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

She dey my room, dey dance one corner dance. cheesy grin

She's fine tho, I'll deliver your messages. Thanks lovelies kiss
Hehehe.. Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
lol i even love it more when ure brushless.

I giff up on you. tongue

Prophet! Edakun, I need to sleep, epp me. cry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I giff up on you. tongue

Prophet! Edakun, I need to sleep, epp me. cry
you want to sleep quick, as i am not there to eat it, then make u cum and tired.. so just put headset to ur ears and start playing blues.. u will sleep in 2 minutes.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
Cc raggedyann
I am seriously waiting for yours

smiley embarassed, I'm funny about pictures. But I've seen yours, they're cute. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 1:51am On Oct 19, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I have no idea. The sleep is refusing to come.

So join the challenge then! cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Chipappii
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

So join the challenge then! cheesy

grin, I'm not bold enough for that. Besides, everyone has gone to bed already.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by BoyHuncho(m): 2:00am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Ma nigga, whats good?

I'm doing good fam..

More importantly.. How u holding up? embarassed
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by BoyHuncho(m): 2:00am On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

You are the babalawo, not me. angry
tongue tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Chipappii(m): 2:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Chipappii

Sweetheart??
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 2:02am On Oct 19, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin, I'm not bold enough for that. Besides, everyone has gone to bed already.

I've not gone to bed smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 2:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladies Feel Free To Crush On Me.. grin
Selling Point: Pointed Nose, Straight Jaw and broad Chest cool
Phone Number: (Ask)
Fb Name: (Ask)

4 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by BoyHuncho(m): 2:03am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Wow..Akwa nwa wink
achala ugo..
my fine apple..you cute...
beautiful geh ..thanks for the pic kiss

see as u fine anyhow.

Something tells me u will like konnnndo very much..

Especially lonngggggggg phat ones kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 2:03am On Oct 19, 2017
BoyHuncho:

I'm doing good fam..
More importantly.. How u holding up? embarassed

I'm doing fine, bruh. Holding up like it's nothing. smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Chipappii:

Sweetheart??
How you dey?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Chipappii(m): 2:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
How you dey?

Fine fine. You?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by BoyHuncho(m): 2:06am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm doing fine, bruh. Holding up like it's nothing. smiley

Everything is going to be alright brother.. My prayers extend to you and yours ..

I'm off now..have a great night chief smiley

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Chipappii:

Fine fine. You?
I'm fine dear.. Any update?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 2:08am On Oct 19, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Everything is going to be alright brother.. My prayers extend to you and yours ..

I'm off now..have a great night chief smiley

Thanks for being there, man. I truly appreciate it.

Sleep tight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:
Yaaaayypaaaa! grin
See Big Head cheesy

Baba, na Headies grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 2:14am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Baba, na Headies grin
Nothing do you.. i wish say i fit get that kine head undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

Nothing do you.. i wish say i fit get that kine head undecided

Chai... sad

I see as your own be like palm kernel cry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 2:21am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Chai... sad

I see as your own be like palm kernel cry
Fine Boi Aint Need No Big Head cool
That Your Head Na Head For Two!! grin cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 2:26am On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

Two good heads are better than one!

The only thing a palm kernel shaped head is good for is smashing it with a stone cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

BTW.. I respect the long distance relationship between your head and your neck! grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 2:30am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Two good heads are better than one!

The only thing a palm kernel shaped head is good for is smashing it with a stone cheesy

Note: Two Good Heads Belonging To Two Different People Not
One Person Owning Two People's Head cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 2:36am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

BTW.. I respect the long distance relationship between your head and your neck! grin

I Stretched undecided

Still Look Much More Better, Handsome and Masculine Than You Do tongue

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IlorinFinest: 2:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Durhleepee(f): 3:07am On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
grin here is my ugly self
Fine boy, can we marry this saturday? kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Iyamm disappointed in the spec of guys on this section. undecided undecided
Ugly pictures everywhere. sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.