Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (55233 Views)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / HELP! This Girl Needs True Love! (photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Themandator: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Towncrier247:
Billionaire Real Estate developer, Sijibomi Ogundele aka Sujimoto is looking to settle down soon and is in search of the lucky lady. He took to his IG page to say he hopes to find true love before Christmas and when he does, the lady will get a house in Banana Island and a Rolls Royce. Ladies, are you interested? Send him a DM now!

Is he looking to acquire the lady as a human toy or a wife .... The lady gets a house in banana island and a Royce ...is he meaning to say the lady will be living alone while hearing him kids?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Nobody who made his money legitimately would want a wife like that or even make such a post.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2017
livinbygrace:

You are making sense,but the guy his rich.Suji is one of the biggest landlond in Ikoyi.He has over ten mansions on a particular street in Ikoyi alone,though he comes from a remote area in Agege.Lagos but he is super rich now.Its not easy rolling with Otedola at that stage.Moreover,he is presently sponsoring Olajumoke"s children and gave them a three bedroom apartment.
I'm disappointed in you for believing in make believe bro. But you are probably not Nigerian. So,you saw all the documents to the 10 houses in Ikoyi before you concluded he has 10 housed in Ikoyi? Even Bukola Saraki doesn't have over 10 houses in Ikoyi. Do you think real estate business men pluck money on trees? You think its that easy? If he has 10 mansions in Ikoyi,i'm sure he borrowed the money to erect them and wants to sell them and not his personal houses. Even almighty Donald Trump didn't own 10 houses after few years of starting his real estate business upon the fact that his father was a real estate guru himself and he had helping hands. If real estate business was that sweet,there wouldn't be drug dealing and ritual killings,even Dangote would have dumped his business for real estate. This guy is just doing what would attract big investors to him by taking pictures with rich people like they are in some business agreement. I can as well do it. There was a day a rich and famous Kano Billionaire,Ibrahim Gashash who is a close friend of Isyaku Rabiu and IBB,you can wikipedia him,came to our house with my dad some years ago and came to greet our family. He actually shook my hands. If i was old enough then and into real estate business like Siji Moto,i would just move on to the man's convoy seeing him off with a camera phone and take some selfies,then visit him like a week after telling him i just came ti greet him,take another selfie and post again,then the whole world would believe I'm rolling with Ibrahim Gashash. Its all to attract investors and big budgeted clients. I know a bros that cam show off to the whole world like he has arrived. You would think he is a billionaire if you see his pictures on social media,but its all make believe for people to have trust in him and he can scam them how he likes. No be Naija we dey? He took some pictures with Muhammad Makhtoum claiming he is negotiating erecting some buildings in Dubai. You can also take pictures with the Sheikh bro,they are not like Nigerian leaders that can't be seen easily. Since then,i have not heard anything about any sujimoto developing Dubai or whatever. This guy is actually trying to do what Donald Trump did by thinking he can sell his image but Donald doesn't do his own this way. Even Donald's major source of income is not real estate but his other numerous businesses and TV shows . Real estate is not bed of roses like you think o. Why do you think Donald Trump's businesses has gone bankrupt a lot of times? Why did he sell his yacht and businesses some years ago? Do you think its that easy? If you have money and want to erect a building now,how wouldnt you go to him with all you have believed already? Its all image selling.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

have you forgotten Aliko dangote borrowed money,otedola also borrowed money.

The rich people dont use their own money, they use (OPM) other peoples money that's the rule.

It you want to make money you use other peoples money. Am a Quantity surveyor so I know what I am talking about.

In real estate you either borrow money from the bank or you sell off plan.(what makes you a billionaire is your profit margin when you sell one unit of apartment.)

See I have met this guy one on one so I know what I am talking about.

I dont need to google donald trump, I have his book with me.

you have met him and he told you he has 30 billion in his account and came in a Bugatti abi?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
you have met him and he told you he has 30 billion in his account and came in a Bugatti abi?

No he might not have 30B in his account but he owns a company worth billions.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Olulinks(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
my type of guy wink
Hmm see dem!
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Olulinks(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
shocked can't wait to send him a DM who's with me
You're on you own, abeg!
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Carter4luv(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2017
My nigga Don enter one chance, slay queen everywhere running to his house.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Olulinks(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
lemme goan try my luck. off to insta!
He will like you. You yellow well well. My worry is just that I'm not sure you like yasef. If you like yasef you go wish to live long pass this Christmas. I don talk my own.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2017
hmmmmm.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nov6(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Here's how naija girls gonna slide into his dm

Application for the role of wife as advertised.

Dear Sir,
My name is ******. I am applying for the role of wife as advertised.
Sir, I wouldn't lie to you because I can never lie to my future husband. I am 34 years of age (age is just a number na), light in complexion (I didn't bleach ooo, just that my natural colour didn't rhyme). I can cook all sort of dishes and delicacies (indomie and eggs, indomie and fish, water and indomie, oil and indomie etc).

Sir, I am willing to go to any length to fulfill your sexual desires (I am still a virgin ooo). I have zero experience but I have a rich imagination so don't be surprised if I come off as being experienced during the match and did I forget to mention that you shouldn't expect to see blood (not all virgins bleed).

With this few points of mine. I hope I have been able to convince you that I am not your regular omo tikabodi.
Yours Faithfully,
Your Future wife

obviously you wrote love letter very well during your days?

You gat no chill man
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by tylesh(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2017
If I hear....
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2017
livinbygrace:

You are making sense,but the guy his rich.Suji is one of the biggest landlond in Ikoyi.He has over ten mansions on a particular street in Ikoyi alone,though he comes from a remote area in Agege.Lagos but he is super rich now.Its not easy rolling with Otedola at that stage.Moreover,he is presently sponsoring Olajumoke"s children and gave them a three bedroom apartment.

LOL. He gave them an apartment, or he rented one for them?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Nov6:

obviously you wrote love letter very well during your days?
You gat no chill man
You have no idea grin
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by biacan(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Olulinks:
You're on you own, abeg!
You sure.....? something tells me you're with me
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by biacan(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Olulinks:
You're on you own, abeg!
You sure.....? something tells me you're with me
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nov6(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
You have no idea grin
do i have to?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Nov6:

do i have to?
Of course not. My ways are not your ways

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=motun2017 post=61553890]lemme goan try my luck. off to insta![/quote I dm you pls respond. Tnx
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by GuntersChain(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2017
He has seen it all, so he now has trust issues.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by TikaBodi(f): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Dear Sir,
Sir, I wouldn't lie to you because I can never lie to my future husband. I am 34 years of age (age is just a number na), light in complexion (I didn't bleach ooo, just that my natural colour didn't rhyme). I can cook all sort of dishes and delicacies (indomie and eggs, indomie and fish, water and indomie, oil and indomie etc).

Sir, I am willing to go to any length to fulfill your sexual desires (I am still a virgin ooo). I have zero experience but I have a rich imagination so don't be surprised if I come off as being experienced during the match and did I forget to mention that you shouldn't expect to see blood (not all virgins bleed).

With this few points of mine. I hope I have been able to convince you that I am not your regular omo tikabodi.
Yours Faithfully,
Your Future wife
why you mention my name?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2017
TikaBodi:
why you mention my name?
Last time I checked. Police hotline is still toll free
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2017
moshino:

How do you know he has "resources" for sure?

Well, he's the boss of my ex's boss.

Once visited their office in one of his properties in old Ikoyi, Medici, which sold for $1.4m a pop.

Saw him once in a lounge in Accra, had one hottie all over him.

I'm sure he doesn't have a woman problem. Well, not in the conventional sense...
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Nbote:

What other level is someone who's advertising for a wife on social media?

He's just showing off.

Many (rich) people are attention poor.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wonder the number of dms he has received since he posted that. Haha, some ladies will be fighting for this with the same lame excuse "who no like better thing?".. Kwantinue!
FINE GIRL TRY UR LUCK NOW cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by moshino(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Well, he's the boss of my ex's boss.

Once visited their office in one of his properties in old Ikoyi, Medici, which sold for $1.4m a pop.

Saw him once in a lounge in Accra, had one hottie all over him.

I'm sure he doesn't have a woman problem. Well, not in the conventional sense...

You sound intelligent. So I'll just advice you to not value things/people based on what they appear to be. Medici was 100% leveraged by debt and equity financing sourced independent of Sujimoto guy himself. However, all his life, Sujimoto has been fixated on marketing himself as a 'Billionaire' for whatever reason. He still goes cap-in-hand looking for funding for all projects he gets involved in, I admire his efforts though, but his personally owned liquid assets is less than #50m (fifty million naira). Be careful what you believe, question everything. Real Billionaires do not have the time nor desire to advertise themselves as such.

2 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Olatara(f): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Dear Sir,

Yours Faithfully,
Your Future wife
Funny guy, hahaha.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
moshino:

You sound intelligent. So I'll just advice you to not value things/people based on what they appear to be. Medici was 100% leveraged by debt and equity financing sourced independent of Sujimoto guy himself. However, all his life, Sujimoto has been fixated on marketing himself as a 'Billionaire' for whatever reason. He still goes cap-in-hand looking for funding for all projects he gets involved in, I admire his efforts though, but his personally owned liquid assets is less than #50m (fifty million naira). Be careful what you believe, question everything. Real Billionaires do not have the time nor desire to advertise themselves as such.

"What is unseen counts for nothing" ---- Robert Greene

Moshino my brother, APPEARANCE is everything - especially socially.

And we're talking about women here...

Trump doesn't own most of the properties with his name on them. And he "advertises" his "billionaire" status like a mother***.

Read a Forbes piece, somedays ago, about him where they mentioned that, of all the people who's made the list, he's been the one to cajole them most about increasing his valuation.

Also, billionaire in Naira is a coupla million dollars.

All businessmen use debt too...

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by moshino(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

"What is unseen counts for nothing" ---- Robert Greene

Moshino my brother, APPEARANCE is everything - especially socially.

And we're talking about women here...

Trump doesn't own most of the properties with his name on them. And he "advertises" his "billionaire" status like a mother***.

Read a Forbes piece, somedays ago, about him where they mentioned that, of all the people who's made the list, he's been the one to cajole them most about increasing his valuation.

Also, billionaire in Naira is a coupla million dollars.

All businessmen use debt too...

Just because 'Robert Green' said something doesn't make it so, doesn't even mean that its pragmatic and logically true. And I'm well aware of Forbes articles on Trump, dating over a decade. Trump can claim and advertise his $Billionaire status, because he's actually a $Billionaire with over $3b NET assets worth, and he's been so for a long time, he's also a megalomaniac who's not even self-made. Business men use both debt and equity financing to do business, but their NET worth is calculated to exclude those debts and external equity holdings in their companies. I'm not gonna go further with this because it appears you're missing the point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.