Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) (3922 Views)

Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know / You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) / Hidden Facts You Never Know About Omah Lay And His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by lonikit: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Nbote(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Boris/Borrels

4 Likes

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Boris.

I'm sure the inventor of skateboards stole this concept from Africa. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by EDSONSMITH(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Our (AJEPAKO kids) WRANGLER JEEP in those days grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by zurielsam(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
o boy i use this thing to get my first kiss from my first crush then o. I cannot forget that kiss

Check my signature and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Marcelo290(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chai...Borris cheesy grin
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by SwacoBlackPope: 1:12am On Oct 19, 2017
The monkey Yanching no be small, in case u crash

4 Likes

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:18am On Oct 19, 2017
the only thing I like about it is when you fall off hardly they tell you sorry
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by nuruoniwo(m): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Yh. This was used by boys in the cities those days when Lagos roads were not congested, works well on paved roads, like in surulere we construct it for the purpose of taking our domestic refuse to a nearby public refuse bins, and we go in group in late evenings. Try it now, okada falls on you!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by DONADAMS(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2017
lol...Boris... this stuff wound me ehn

1 Like

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by pweshboi(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2017
chai, d person wey do this one no Sabi now... this one no even get steering for controls. mehn Fadeyi back in d days
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2017
first ever made hoverboard..
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Jacktheripper: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Looks strange to me undecided
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by lonikit: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Looks strange to me undecided
ajebo spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
how time flies.. tempus fugit
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Donkay82: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2017
My first driving lesson shocked my tutor and everyone in the car,thanks to this borris,we even used reverse for racing then
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by RealLordZeus(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Damn! I tried to improvise my own set of wheels by adding a log of wood beside the board to serve as brake, well don't blame me, what did I know about impact force then, just help me thank God my neck is still intact... Ingenuity.. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Raintaker(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Not an Ajebo, but I don't know it. Grew up in the village
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by lonikit: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Damn! I tried to improvise my own set of wheels by adding a log of wood beside the board to serve as brake, well don't blame me, what did I know about impact force then, just help me thank God my neck is still intact... Ingenuity.. Lol

lolzzzx
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by lonikit: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Not an Ajebo, but I don't know it. Grew up in the village
are u for real. then u belong to the indomie generation
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by kennychillz: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2017

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by maestromicky(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigga u just brought back memories..... Proudly AJEKPAKO...

1 Like

Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by gbzed(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2017
In my area back then in EPE we used to use it to fetch water at water works and we move in group in the evening, chai, Issa missing those days. Bad thing I left d neighbour hood and I don't av any of those guys contact again.
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by kingjomezy(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Anytime am on it... I feel as if am in music video... Like in a lamboghini
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Boris.

I'm sure the inventor of skateboards stole this concept from Africa. grin

skateboards where invented in the 70s by surfers in cali who wanted to "surf" on land

the more you know
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by MVLOX(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Dat na our formula 1 car dat year na....
Re: The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) by Yagalchychy: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Grand horizons window blinds and interior decor deals in all quality home and office blinds, well tailored curtains with unique designs and accessories,kitchen cabinet etc Contact: Grand Horizons window blinds and decor on....(08072862060) Grand Horizons! "That extra touch your home and office needs" with one year free maintenance on all products delivered anywhere in Nigeria....you would be glad you got in touch with us

(1) (Reply)

How's Your BANK ACCOUNT doing? Reply With A Word. (photo) / A Muslim Lady With Massive Backsidetwerks Heavily / What Will You Do With This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.