Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,824 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - (580 Views)

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun / Joe King Kologbo Borrowed Fela Kuti’s Range Rover For 'Sugar Daddy' Album Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by OGO32(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
According to her, she borrowed a sum of
N4million naira from her husband to start a
business, she is now wondering if she really
needs to pay back the money.
Read what she wrote below;
"I borrowed money from my husband to start a
business, about 4million and the business is
doing great, but now I feel somehow paying
him back, like am I suppose to pay him back
our money? After all the business is for all of
us even tho I opened it in my name..........continue Reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/10/i-borrowed-n4m-from-my-husband-to-start.html?m=1

Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by DanseMacabre(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Which kyn JAMB question be this this night kwanu?
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by tolugar: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
If it's borrow then you have to pay back.

The money is still in the family.
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by CutenaijaMedia(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Before nko

He also borrowed you from his business money ni!!!!
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Kingblingz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
You dey MADDD? Issit your fathers money?
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by SMSguru(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Borrowed? Loan? You have to pay back. Paying back shows you are trustworthy, accountable, credit-worthy and responsible. Draw a line between business and romance.
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Homeboiy: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
She is a mad woman

I don't answer stupid questions
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by ogologoamu: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
"...am I suppose to pay him back
our money".

Why did you borrow "our" money?

Can one borrow what rightfully belongs to h/her?.

Woman, the only way you will prove to him that the business is doing great is by paying him back that money, he may even ask you to use it to do turn over. If you refuse to do this, he may be watching you and be waiting for your next day of need and reference will be made. Don't ever think that your business won't go down in future.
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by DozieInc(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
It wasnt a gift, it was borrowed you have to pay back.
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by attention007(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Some questions don't need answers.

What if your husband said he borrowed your family your bride price and that he wants it back ehn?

Abeg leave matter for Mattias
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by DanielsParker(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2017
some people self . you called it "borrow" yet you're asking if you're to pay back

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Set To Drop New Song Featuring Wizkid [PICS] / PHOTO: Bankyw And Adesua Etomi At Their Civil Ceremony In Lagos Today / “more To Come” — Wizkid Says He’d Father More Babies Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.