Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE (2290 Views)

Direct Tokunbo Toyota Camry Muscle 2009 @ 3m / Mercedes-benz GL450 Used 2009 3m / Audi A4 2009/10 2.0T Fulloption.... 2.55m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Aboriota4real(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Naija used AUDI A4, This is a super clean and neat car, i bet you that you will fall in love the moment you see this car at first sight, it is extremely sharp, neat, clean, faultless, fully loaded car, it came into Nigeria June 2016, this car is very smooth in driving, it has zero error, it is totally buy and used without having anything to fix, air conditioning is super chilling, all documents are intact and complete.

CONTACT PERSON: OLAMIJUWON
PHONE No: 08166799447, 09029916869
MAKE: AUDI
MODEL: A4
YEAR: 2009 MODEL
MILEAGE: 130000
AMOUNT: #3,000,000 NEGOTIABLE

Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Aboriota4real(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Aboriota4real:
Naija used AUDI A4, This is a super clean and neat car, i bet you that you will fall in love the moment you see this car at first sight, it is extremely sharp, neat, clean, faultless, fully loaded, very smooth drive, it has zero error, it is totally buy and used without having anything to fix, air conditioning is super chilling, all documents are intact and complete.

CONTACT PERSON: OLAMIJUWON
PHONE No: 08166799447, 09029916869
MAKE: AUDI
MODEL: A4
YEAR: 2009 MODEL
MILEAGE: 25000
AMOUNT: #2,500,000 NEGOTIABLE

Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by princetom1(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Which kind marketing shit are these? You advertised a vehicle for 2.5 million bt because it was advertised again at 3.1 million maybe same you or someone else, after it came to una attention, una jack price up. Are u guys for real? I see too many kids selling vehicles on nairaland. Just waiting to dupe people. Brillantman pls be very careful who u deal with ooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Vivere: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2017
princetom1:
Which kind marketing shit are these? You advertised a vehicle for 2.5 million bt because it was advertised again at 3.1 million maybe same you or someone else, after it came to una attention, una jack price up. Are u guys for real? I see too many kids selling vehicles on nairaland. Just waiting to dupe people. Brillantman pls be very careful who u deal with ooooooooo
So you too saw it? The funny thing is that after calling these high prices, the owner will still end up selling it for far less. Na today? It is even the same car that jaxxy is selling on another thread.

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Aboriota4real(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
But why do u people always sneak into other people affair like u guys have nothing important to do with ur time, how is changing the price is ur headache or problem, am in charge of the car and not u, so i can put any price that suit me not u and by the way u guys re not the ones buying so why taking ALAKUN on other people headache?. when i look around i see many jobless men on NAIRALAND. Nonsense
Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Inception(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Aboriota4real:
But why do u people always sneak into other people affair like u guys have nothing important to do with ur time, how is changing the price is ur headache or problem, am in charge of the car and not u, so i can put any price that suit me not u and by the way u guys re not the ones buying so why taking ALAKUN on other people headache?. when i look around i see many jobless men on NAIRALAND. Nonsense

Na greed dey worry you. Just sell it quick and move on with any reasonable margin you get.
The owner will end up selling it himself ooo.

I was once a victim to this situation.

6 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Aboriota4real(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2017
my dear brother it is non of your problem the amount i sale my car and by the way i see no reason why this matter concerns you in anyway,
well thanks for your opinion but mind you your opinion does not count.
Inception:

Na greed dey worry you. Just sell it quick and move on with any reasonable margin you get.
The owner will end up selling it himself ooo.

I was once a victim to this situation.
Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by princetom1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Aboriota4real:
my dear brother it is non of your problem the amount i sale my car and by the way i see no reason why this matter concerns you in anyway,
well thanks for your opinion but mind you your opinion does not count.

Your Grammer dey give human pikin headache. By the wat, it's ALABUKUN. and for the record, jaxxy too is claiming to be the one in charge of vehicle, infact he claimed he was the one who bought it for his friend initially. So, lie and lies already, we know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by StreetSoldier(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Can we have honesty if its just a fraction?
The deal just went south.
All because of a little inconsistency that could have been handled in a better way.

I almost considered linking a buyer up.

2 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Aboriota4real(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2017
i see no reason why i need to come here start an argument with set of people who doesn't put food on my table or help me pay my bills, if u want the car or u have a serious buyer, u re free to contact me, owner is my close friend, business partner, work's with UBA in Marina(headquarter to be precise) no need to mention is name. i guess Joe is the one u re calling jax. like he rightly said, the price is negotiable and am sure u guys are not illiterate or blind because u can clearly see it stated boldly beside the price that is NEG.
princetom1:

Your Grammer dey give human pikin headache. By the wat, it's ALABUKUN. and for the record, jaxxy too is claiming to be the one in charge of vehicle, infact he claimed he was the one who bought it for his friend initially. So, lie and lies already, we know how it goes
Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by princetom1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Aboriota4real:
i see no reason why i need to come here start an argument with set of people who doesn't put food on my table or help me pay my bills, if u want the car or u have a serious buyer, u re free to contact me, owner is my close friend, business partner, work's with UBA in Marina(headquarter to be precise) no need to mention is name. i guess Joe is the one u re calling jax. like he rightly said, the price is negotiable and am sure u guys are not illiterate or blind because u can clearly see it stated boldly beside the price that is NEG.

OP... Na waa o. Just simple yes and no to be real, that's all. Not all these story. What the oda dealer is saying is different from urs. Who are we to believe?
Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by ifycamilla(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Is your Audi A4 still available for sale?
Re: Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE by Aboriota4real(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2018
@IFYCAMILA. Yes it is still available.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry With Everything Working / 2 Units Of 2005 Model Toyota Sienna Xle Toks Full Option / Super Clean V6 Tokunbo Honda Accord Evilspirit 2.850k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.