Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Army  "people Following Him Have Entered Into A One-chance Vehicle". - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Army  "people Following Him Have Entered Into A One-chance Vehicle". (1771 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army  "people Following Him Have Entered Into A One-chance Vehicle". by Johnterryfama(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig. Gen. Sani Usman, has maintained that family of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu knows where Kanu is hiding.

Usman urged Nigerians to ask the younger brother and lawyer to the IPOB leader, Ifeanyi Ejiofor of Kanu’s whereabouts.The Army spokesman also said Kanu was somebody without any means of livelihood, but used “propaganda” to attract public sympathy.

Speaking in Abuja, while rounding off a two-day media conference on the military’s enhancement of human rights, Usman said Kanu’s followers were in a “one-chance vehicle.”
Re: Nigerian Army  "people Following Him Have Entered Into A One-chance Vehicle". by Johnterryfama(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ipob kweenu.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Celebrate the 1000th Member? / I'm Bragging, Darn It! / 10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.