Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (32124 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / "Niqab Ban At FUNAAB Is Illegal" - MURIC. Calls For Protests / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vivere:

No sir, your ranting and raving has clearly shown that you are the one that needs help. Try and find your way to the nearest asylum. And no matter how much you rant and rave, may the Niqab remain banned for life, in the interest of peace and security. Amen.
And ur extreme stup!d!ty,bigotry won't let u see that banning such a thing won't bring about peace and security. And may ur brain be opened so sense can flow in.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vivere:

So you cannot think of anything more constructive to say than to take refuge in insults? It is okay. The banning of the Niqab has upset you. Very good. May more institutions ban it as the days go by.
And ur thick skull can't see that banning it won't bring about peace n security? May sense fall on you.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Vivere: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jelal0007:
And ur extreme stup!d!ty,bigotry won't let u see that banning such a thing won't bring about peace and security. And may ur brain be opened so sense can flow in.
You should take your own advice so that sense can flow into your brain. But I forgot... Mini Boko Haram members in training like you were brainwashed a long time ago. Insha Allah, more institutions will follow FUNAAB's example and ban the Niqab without further delay. Amen.

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vivere:

You should take your own advice so that sense can flow into your brain. But I forgot... Mini Boko Haram members in training like you were brainwashed a long time ago. Insha Allah, more institutions will follow FUNAAB's example and ban the Niqab without further delay. Amen.
The advice is meant 4u and dummies like urself. F00Ls and retards like urself need 2 open their brain and learn 2c beyond their nose. CUNT
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:

Aboki, I know you must have really been pained, am sorry bro, buh while checking you out I learned something from your profile.

Do what you must do tomorrow today and do what you must do today right now!

Thanks I like that...
at least u learnt smtin 4rm an aboki. What can he learn 4rm u besides ur stup!d!ty?
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Vivere: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jelal0007:
Jelal0007 The advice is meant 4u and dummies like urself. F00Ls and reatards like urself need 2 open their brain and learn 2c beyond their nose. Jelal0007 the CUNT
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Vivere post=61568420][/quote]Dumb sill¥ boy. Accept my condolences on ur incurable f00lishness. Its really pathetic.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Vivere post=61568420][/quote]Vivere The advice is meant 4u and dummies like
urself. F00Ls and reatards like urself need 2 open
their brain and learn 2c beyond their nose.
Vivere the CUNT
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
JegaQuin:

Because it's not for ya womanizer eyes! Rather for thier husbands viewing only! So what's ya problem?
Eh ya we are in 2017 bt y y'all still support dressing like a masquerade. Its obvious you don't think beyond what they already told you. You hide bomb, gun nd even perpetrate evil inside hijab nd by covering ya face nd you still think we shld preserve that stupid culture. I don't knw mayb ya brain don't work or u av stop using it. You can go nd study in Iran,Iraq or afghan

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by 9japrof(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jelal0007:
at least u learnt smtin 4rm an aboki. What can he learn 4rm u besides ur stup!d!ty?

From this point, I cease speaking with you, I can't be brought low to your level.

I don't have time for this useless bickering...

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Vivere: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jelal0007:
Vivere Jelal0007 The advice is meant 4u and dummies like urself. F00Ls and reatards like urself need 2 open their brain and learn 2c beyond their nose.
Vivere Jelal0007 the CUNT
Jelal0007:
Dumb sill¥ boy. Accept my condolences on ur incurable f00lishness. Its really pathetic.

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:

From this point, I cease speaking with you, I can't be brought low to your level.

I don't have time for this useless bickering...
See dis dumm¥....who wants 2 speak with u?I pointed out d foolishness in ur comment and u're angry? Which level u even get sef? Guy swerve.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:
In a porous environment like Nigeria where security cannot be guaranteed, nicap should be banned Shekinah.

Buh the truth is that sentimentalism no go gree northern Muslims agree. The worse is that most of these ladies who cover faces are ugly as fork, so what are they hiding
If all you could say is based on ugliness then you don't have a point.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
bumheit:
Some of them will spend thousands to make their hair but will end up covering it.
How could they have spent thousands in making their hairs when they don't attach anything to it. Say something else.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
mansakhalifa:
If this is true then,it is a very good idea. Naturally,masquerades don't go to school. Only bona fide homo sapiens with faces do. Even face caps are no longer allowed by most campus securities. Talking from experience.
"Masquerades don't go to school". That shows they're not masquerades. why did you contradict yourself?
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amebo1:
good move, sometimes i wounder how those wearing veil cope with life.
Most times, they wonder how half-naked ladies cope with life. They're more concerned.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
mostyg:
The VC has already tendered his unreserved apology to the MSSN and the bill board removed.

How the hell of earth would you equate face veil with nude dressed ladies?
That is why they say common sense is not common. Alhamdulillah for the development.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:
How could they have spent thousands in making their hairs when they don't attach anything to it. Say something else.
What is this 1 saying nw?
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
frankmoney:
are you a masqurede ? Why are you wearing face veil in a school , it should be banned totally
Does eating banana makes one a monkey? Always think before you speak.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Vivere: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Who wore it better or shall we say, which hijab is better?

This one? A;

Or this one? B:

Click likes for A and shares for B.

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
bumheit:
What is this 1 saying nw?
As simple and clear as my statement was, if you could not understand it then I need not talk further. Thanks.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by subnormal: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
I think including the niqab in a billboard depicting indecent dressing was a very wrong move and moving forward the university Senate should engage the key stakeholders, esp the Muslim students association in the implementation of a restriction on the niqab.

Personally, I feel that the use of a full face veil in a tertiary institution should make us ask some serious questions: how do we verify the identity of the person underneath the veil for security and examination or test purposes? Remember that most security personnel and lecturers, who will normally perform the security or student verification checks mentioned above are men, and by the Islamic religion, cannot see or check the face of a woman in niqab.
Also, who is going to search such persons under the milan for weapons or "expo", is it the same men not allowed to touch them? We know that most Nigerian institutions don't have metal detectors or scanners.
These are some of the questions I expect the university Senate to bring up with the stakeholders before announcing the restriction.

Have to go now
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Jelal0007(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vivere:

See as u look extremely stup!d. Pain keh? I dey pity ur f00lishness. It must've being hereditary. U got it 4rm ur father?
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
jomoh:

First does covering your face amount to being lousy and immoral?

Answer my question or forever remain silent while maintaining your lane. Hypocrite.

Secondly you don't have to carry weapons before being a terrorist same as you don't have to be armed with gun before you become a robber.

Displaying hate message against a religion is an act of terrorizing a certain set of people. That is what is called passive aggression.

Thirdly you don't have to belong to a religion to be able to voice the truth about the injustice around you.

No one is against the ban but categorizing it as lousy and immoral is the height of hate message and aggression against the religion and its faithfuls.

The quote below says it all with emphasis on religion.

Of course you'll try to justify your rage, claiming other party provoked you.

Words have never, and will never be classified as terrorism. Even the term hate speech is very contentious in political discussions cos there's a very thin line between free speech and the aforementioned.

Don't try to justify what you and most Sunni Moslems do - quickly escalating issues to the extent of violence with the excuse that your religion was verbally attacked.

While classifying the face veil as lousy and immoral may be wrong, and most likely an innocent mistake, your likes will use it as an excuse to unleash violence on the unsuspecting populace who don't even know anything about it.

I stand by my assertion that if you're a Sunni Moslem, you're a potential terrorist who shouldn't be living among sane humans.

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by frankmoney(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:
Does eating banana makes one a monkey? Always think before you speak.
its a higher institution not a religious ground , you can't be covering your face from head to ground
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vivere:

So you cannot think of anything more constructive to say than to take refuge in insults? It is okay. The banning of the Niqab has upset you. Very good. May more institutions ban it as the days go by.

Can you please stop giving that potential terrorist attention?

If he had his way he'd have your head already sef. Let him wallow in his misery please.

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
jomoh:
In as much as the move by the institution is to instill discipline into the students and ensure security on the campus, using the words "LOUSY and IMMORAL" for the dressing of a particular religion is very wrong, insulting and an hate message against the religion.

It is wrong. Can they use the words "lousy and immoral" to announce ban on the dressing of a nun?
may God bless you with more wisdom
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
frankmoney:
its a higher institution not a religious ground , you can't be covering your face from head to ground
Does being in a higher institution forbids one from practicing his/her religion? Have you forgotten that slay queens who are also students expose their body almost from head to toe? Are they not in the higher institution too? Are they in a hotel? That Muslim sisters cover themselves does not mean that the higher institution has become a religious ground. Like I said earlier, Eating banana does not make one a monkey. Try to understand.
Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by frankmoney(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:
Does being in a higher institution forbids one from practicing his/her religion? Have you forgotten that slay queens who are also students expose their body almost from head to toe? Are they not in the higher institution too? Are they in a hotel? That Muslim sisters cover themselves does not mean that the higher institution has become a religious ground. Like I said earlier, Eating banana does not make one a monkey. Try to understand.
with the current security situation no body should be allowed to cover their face from head to toe , simple

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by diadem10: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:

What's this nonsense?
Do you even know the reason why institution make use of identity cards? How would the security men be able to match your face with your identity card when you have a full veil on?
Take Uniben for example, there are plenty of times when situation warrants the security officers at the main gate to ask for your identity card and check to see if you're the person in the said identity pics.

No reason for long story, fanatics as yourself should just stay at home. You can't drag us into your backward state.

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by Vivere: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Can you please stop giving that potential terrorist attention?

If he had his way he'd have your head already sef. Let him wallow in his misery please.
Na true word you talk o jare. Everyone can see he is a Boko Haram recruit in training! cheesy

Re: Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) by jomoh: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Of course you'll try to justify your rage, claiming other party provoked you.

Words have never, and will never be classified as terrorism. Even the term hate speech is very contentious in political discussions cos there's a very thin line between free speech and the aforementioned.

Don't try to justify what you and most Sunni Moslems do - quickly escalating issues to the extent of violence with the excuse that your religion was verbally attacked.

While classifying the face veil as lousy and immoral may be wrong, and most likely an innocent mistake, your likes will use it as an excuse to unleash violence on the unsuspecting populace who don't even know anything about it.

I stand by my assertion that if you're a Sunni Moslem, you're a potential terrorist who shouldn't be living among sane humans.

This is the unfortunate situation we fin ourselves in this world.

The evil doer turns around to heap the blame on the victim. You leave the hate message on the board and start attacking someone just because he is pointing to the injustice in the message.

Talk about the message on the board and leave my "rage" to me, the Law and God Almighty to judge.

You need psychiatric attention. You are a deranged fellow that needs to be reigned in. Unfortunately the world is full of people like you.

So because there's a thin line between hate speech and free speech then the message is justified as free speech.

Guess what there's also a thin line between killing for Gods sake and killing for fun it all depends on percepective. So there's no difference between you and the terrorists.

BTW let this be the last time you enter my mention for the remaining of our miserable existence else the wrath of Almighty God will ever rain on your entire generation till the day God calls us all for his judgement.

Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! / Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54