Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) (49020 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
This Idíot should be sacked.
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by sainty2k3(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
gpercuxionz:
yes she need to be FIRE.
And you need to be water wink
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by KingOfSkills: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
CallMeDrino:
Startimes Decoder Twitter handler might just have triggered the anger of Nigerians, after she gave some unprofessional savage responses to customer’s questions on Social media.

It all started when the account announced that their handler, Oluwaseun will be taking in questions:
“I am Oluwaseun (StarTimes Social Media Handler), feel free to ask me anything today. #STopenDay”

A twitter user identified as Isaacogieva decided to ask why the management decided to remove a station from airing:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/startimes-shades-tstv-on-twitter-photos.html

the handler also wants to trend online, yeye dey smell
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by Chukazu: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
cry Reminds me of when DAVIDO and WISKID dey fight and TECNO too join hand....Who be STARTIMES?
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
She dey vex o, she's angry that TSTV will take their customers.
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by encrypt(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
So being rude is now how customer support is being handled in Nigeria...what a shame!
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by DocAdray(f): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Very bad-mouthed lady.
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by Vivviey: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
This must be a joke, how unprofessional!
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by trueorfalse: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
ivolt:

Don't mind the guy, he blames "black mentality" while exhibiting a worse form.

How can anyone be comparing a StarTimes service that exists and is functioning to a
non-existent TSTV?

guy pls stop attacking him. I asked because i need it n i want to get 1st hand info first
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by Kendroid: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
aku626:
She don’t have to reply every post she just getting rude
Na only few posts she c, so she took advantage of it!!

Na pure mumu she b sad
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by Doyin2(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
There is a collosal difference between a corruption fighting organisation like EFCC and a service provider like Startimes.

The girl was joking with her job undecided
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by czartemitope(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
she needs to be orientate on how to answer people when it comes to official matter.
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by Lokoyen(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2017
ivolt:

Data is not cheap!

10k for unlimited data is not bad. I use 10k for all internet enabled devices in my home.
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
ivolt:

You are the one being pained.
I am irritated by stupidity. TSTV doesn't exist yet, still a supposedly smart
person is insulting blacks because some people don't believe in celebrating
empty promises.

Mediocrity shouldn't be celebrated, I even saw a post where a guy claim
to have been watching many channels on TSTV even though the company
officially states that they will be rolling out their service on November 1st.

When TSTV starts operating, we can then rate them against the existing
services and see if their proposed plan is more cost-effective,
till then they cannot be compared with any other Pay TV.

There's something obviously wrong with ur brain. No need exchanging words with u.
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by ivolt: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
charliboy654:

There's something obviously wrong with ur brain. No need exchanging words with u.

I know you can't comprehend what I posted because it is not
for kids.

Next time, thnk(you won't die if you do) before you post a reply to a post understand.
Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by elknice: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2017
REGISTER NOW

Re: Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) by tck2000(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2019
kjhova:

This one and his two likes hate that they are Africans. He thinks his life would be better had he been white. He's got no idea that some white folks leave in squalor in trailer parks in Michigan. He must not know that some white folks are stark illiterate in places like Albania and cannot even write their own names.

Your type is truly lost and cannot figure that hard work and personal responsibility and not your skin colour is the determinant of your progress in life.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola Mimics Tacha. See Her Reaction (photos) / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him / Virginity Test In A Yoruba Film (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.