Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (21093 Views)

Airdrop!!!!! Claim Without Gas Fees Try It,if It Click For You Your Luck / Getting Cryptos Up To 25$ Monthly / 3 Things To Do If You're In Your 40 With No Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by rookidmart: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
dungas30:
ITS NOW VERY CLEAR TANKX BUT AM I GOING TO STOP IT MANUALLY OR THERE IS AN APP THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY STOP IT FOR ME.
You'll set it on the exchange and it will execute automatically .

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Aragon:

Lol..... You are a Real fun guy to read. I just read all your post and I enjoyed every bit of it. I must confess that with all my time on the net, I am supposed to be a Pioneer on this bitcoin trading stuff but Shamefully I don't know Jack! Not a single thing, every thing I have read is like Chinese to me. Yet I will love to start but don't know how
Lol. Thanks for the compliment.
They say the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the next best time is now. Join telegram and join our group.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
chinnyonwu:

They say the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the next best time is now. Join telegram and join our group.
Chinedum sale btc to me nah? $20k
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by opson2016(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
So four months ago I started meddling in an exploratory way with bitcoin.

This is what I did.

I put up $200....what I was prepared to lose.

I didn't just want to own btc but I wanted to grow it so I bought some and gave it to a company that invests/mines/arbitrages to grow it.

Was this risky? Yes.

Could it be a scam? Yes .

I was happy to take the risk...its not much $$.

They have since doubled my bitcoin and I have now withdrawn my original investment.

Now Im risking nothing.

Its all table money. I still have $300 bitcoin left with them.

And every 10 days I withdraw from my profit. I will do this for the next 100 days. ..

For nothing. Lol. For sleeping

I transfer this into my trading account and mess with buying and selling cryptos but no reason why you cant just keep it..

Bitcoin is going to redefine the way we see digital currency by 2018

Want more info?

Check this post out http://www.digitalcoinsglobal.com/2017/12/how-to-make-dollars-from-bitcoin-investment-opportunities.html?m=1

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2017
VULCAN:
Congrats on your successful crypto trading. It's good of you to share your knowledge.

Have gone over your telegram group and it is for experienced and new traders and as such is not very helpful for a complete novice. Your discussions there are over the head of a person without basic knowledge.

Can you provide some resources or links that will assist a complete newbie?

Thanks

I have a trade class channel there on telegram, u can quote me there and i will refer you to the channel. Besides, you can google up any material on trading, then ask questions on the group, you will definitely be replied.
opson2016:
So four months ago I started meddling in an exploratory way with bitcoin.

This is what I did.

I put up $200....what I was prepared to lose.

I didn't just want to own btc but I wanted to grow it so I bought some and gave it to a company that invests/mines/arbitrages to grow it.

Was this risky? Yes.

Could it be a scam? Yes .

I was happy to take the risk...its not much $$.

They have since doubled my bitcoin and I have now withdrawn my original investment.

Now Im risking nothing.

Its all table money. I still have $300 bitcoin left with them.

And every 10 days I withdraw from my profit. I will do this for the next 100 days. ..

For nothing. Lol. For sleeping

I transfer this into my trading account and mess with buying and selling cryptos but no reason why you cant just keep it..

Bitcoin is going to redefine the way we see digital currency by 2018

Want more info?

Check this post out http://www.digitalcoinsglobal.com/2017/12/how-to-make-dollars-from-bitcoin-investment-opportunities.html?m=1
You know damn well this company isn't into any mining, refining BullShit right?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Neoteny(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2017
chinnyonwu:

Wait i dont get it.

This thread was meant for rank novices...

Yet you come in here speaking gibberish and jargon and making yourself seem so smart and experienced.....so how are the newbies supposed to learn anything?

Do you feel good talking to yourself?

Is this some sort of narcissistic quest for you?

Else pipe down the jargon and self-worship and let those intended to benefit to do so.

This thread isn't about diick sizes.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by MOBBDEEP: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2017
chinnyonwu:

I have a trade class channel there on telegram, u can quote me there and i will refer you to the channel. Besides, you can google up any material on trading, then ask questions on the group, you will definitely be replied.

You know damn well this company isn't into any mining, refining BullShit right?
Are you both referring to Usitech?
Why & what makes you think they are not into mining?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
MOBBDEEP:

Are you both referring to Usitech?
Why & what makes you think they are not into mining?
Bro any time you start hearing about referal bonus, in conjunction with daily payout, "packages" you should know man. Any legit business making such money daily will obtain much cheaper loans elsewhere and pay less in interests. Not saying ponzi is bad but you need to call it what it is.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by MOBBDEEP: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
chinnyonwu:

Bro any time you start hearing about referal bonus, in conjunction with daily payout, "packages" you should know man. Any legit business making such money daily will obtain much cheaper loans elsewhere and pay less in interests. Not saying ponzi is bad but you need to call it what it is.
I didn't see them to be Ponzi
I guess I'm wrong
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Neoteny:

Wait i dont get it.

This thread was meant for rank novices...

Yet you come in here speaking gibberish and jargon and making yourself seem so smart and experienced.....so how are the newbies supposed to learn anything?

Do you feel good talking to yourself?

Is this some sort of narcissistic quest for you?

Else pipe down the jargon and self-worship and let those intended to benefit to do so.

This thread isn't about diick sizes.

Your papa
MOBBDEEP:

I didn't see them to be Ponzi
I guess I'm wrong
I believe they are
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Neoteny(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
chinnyonwu:

Your papa
I believe they are

Ipob bastard
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by elvisscientist(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
how i made my first million

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by b2kcent: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please add me on the telegram n watsapp group
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Philistine(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
chi
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by ghostxz: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Free cloud mining service for 89 days. They are new, so hurry up. Here's my referral: https://www.wormminer.com?ref=91997
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Despite the sharp downturn today, i actually believe the downtrend is over. If today's lows (13700- 14200) are retested within the next 12hours and prices don't go below that, i will become a bull. (going long) if prices dont retest the lows i will still be a bull.
However i will be armed with my stops incase my analysis is wrong. #alwaysTradeWithStops.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
ghostxz:
Free cloud mining service for 89 days. They are new, so hurry up. Here's my referral: https://www.wormminer.com?ref=91997
Keep chasing risk free money and keep earning peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
chinnyonwu:
Despite the sharp downturn today, i actually believe the downtrend is over. If today's lows (13700- 14200) are retested within the next 12hours and prices don't go below that, i will become a bull. (going long) if prices dont retest the lows i will still be a bull.
However i will be armed with my stops incase my analysis is wrong. #alwaysTradeWithStops.
chinedum:
Alright guys.. I believe strongly we are back on a bullrun. This dip seems not to be the crash i was so conscious of. My charts tell me we tested 14150 today and we are currently 14900.
My advice... Go long, but since im not Mike Novigrats, have your stop loss around 14050 or the equivalent level in the alt you are trading.
Once the trade moves to the direction of your prediction by around 2%, you can shift your stop to breakeven.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by fabulous2000(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
chinnyonwu:

chinedum:
Alright guys.. I believe strongly we are back on a bullrun. This dip seems not to be the crash i was so conscious of. My charts tell me we tested 14150 today and we are currently 14900.
My advice... Go long, but since im not Mike Novigrats, have your stop loss around 14050 or the equivalent level in the alt you are trading.
Once the trade moves to the direction of your prediction by around 2%, you can shift your stop to breakeven.
okay... will do just that...
I like ur gist

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm suprised some traders don't realize every other crypto currency is tied to Bitcoin. Bitcoin goes down (crash),, They all go down. #IWC
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buy the fucking dips is profitable in a bullish market... I guess for a bearish market we should Short the fucking tops
#IWC
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
chinnyonwu:

chinedum:

My analysis was wrong and i cant spot any bullish trend. So tomorrow i will be making a video on how to make money as the market is going down, known as shorting...eg, you sell btc you dont own @$14k, and buy it back for the owner ifnthe price falls to say, $12k.

You will have then made a gain of $2k less fees.
Stay with me on this. #IWC

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Do you know you can make money when cryptos are crashing?
This is known as "shorting" i.e selling a coin you dont own and buying it back for the owner at a cheaper price. See how to do it here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH1xTa9xORc
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Recent trades. #stopLossesActivated. #MoveToBreakEvenASAP.
#IWC
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2018
chinnyonwu:

What are you verifying your account for? Except you live in the US and plan to withdraw or deposit fiat (local currency) i dont see the need and use for that.
Simply fund and withdraw with bitcoins.
I have the same challenges with this guy.

I just registered newly on Poloniex and I need an international passport to verify it

I currently do not have one but how do I verify it. Any other method?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
tosyne2much:
I have the same challenges with this guy.

I just registered newly on Poloniex and I need an international passport to verify it

I currently do not have one but how do I verify it. Any other method?
Tosyn my guy!!! [s]don't worry im about making a thread on 10 WAYS TO GET VERIFIED QUICK ON POLONIEX[/s] lool
Anyways these major platforms are swamped with work and cant even respond to us.
You can also verified on Poloniex with drivers license or identity card, which i did, but i havent been attended to for anout a month now.
You are better off going to exchanges like binance which allow you to start without verification.
Most other platforms have suspended verification.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Tosyn my guy!!! [s]don't worry im about making a thread on 10 WAYS TO GET VERIFIED QUICK ON POLONIEX[/s] lool
Anyways these major platforms are swamped with work and cant even respond to us.
You can also verified on Poloniex with drivers license or identity card, which i did, but i havent been attended to for anout a month now.
You are better off going to exchanges like binance which allow you to start without verification.
Most other platforms have suspended verification.
Hehehe.. I can't believe you know me so well like this cheesy

Anyway, the problem I have is that I was told binance doesn't allow steem and steem back Dollar.. Is there any other platform you can suggest apart from poloniex and bittrex?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2018
I think this is a time to go long on a short term

I just stocked uo a whole lot personally

Therr is a bullish divergence formed as stochastic indicstor is makin a higher low while prife was making a lower low

This signifies that the downtrend may have founf its temporal bottom

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by doyinisaac(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Hehehe.. I can't believe you know me so well like this cheesy

Anyway, the problem I have is that I was told binance doesn't allow steem and steem back Dollar.. Is there any other platform you can suggest apart from poloniex and bittrex?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steem/#markets ....at the website you will see exchangers that allow steem dollars and steem
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by lindashealthwat(f): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2018
There are lots of up coming great coins that are giving free tokens now.

Just join them on telegram or Twitter to receive yours its 100% free. And you have noting to loose.

Here is the list of them, register them all to earn huge. Can start from the last post cos that is very much active 100%.

https://www.nairaland.com/4293916/get-200-free-coins-more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Get Paid For Reading News Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.